Some More Delve Improvements

"
We want to encourage players to find, destroy and explore behind Fractured Walls. We have added many more rewarding outcomes concealed behind them.

That's not how to encourage to deal with semi-invulnerable hordes that stunlock and shred you to pieces.
dont increase capacity, cut the delving cost
"
bamper1 a écrit :
Lets say the truth

After 1 month Delve is dead. Instead of giving players more joy u already killed it. Why ? Thats very simple. First each update = nerf. Most of my friends quit Delve because of it. Its not so hard to see this. Look at poe trade (there is 99% chance visiting bot whos trading currency - lvl 2 charater with empty ho standing next to stash and flipping currency). Nobody is buying anything atm because players base is so low. Why GGG u cant give players more room ? Increase even 3-5-10 times voltaxic sulphite ratio from maps, let people explore delve easly.Just give them freedom because 99% players wont hit level 600 Delve.If u give them chance they will stay (grinding more currency = means poe trade wont be so dead) I gave up after 470 Delve lvl because doing over and over T16 maps to get ~1200 voltaxic makes no sense for me (btw no single exalted drop from Delve).I feel like playing standard atm and this makes me... Im playing for fun , i just see no reason to grind over and over T16 maps. How about other people ? im sure most of player base cant even do T16 maps / shaper. I dont know what r u doing GGG but at this moment Delve is just dead. No rewards , i saw only 1 boss (dragon) , drop ratio is just a joke. Im not playing standard (who does in 2018 lol). Look at Incursion (u gave us extra drop from each map - Alva) also we had funny double corruption option. Even 1 week before ending Incursion i could trade items. Here? no comment.

you re grinding for fun, and write statement like a "pro".....
what is it now. ?
"(btw no single exalted drop from Delve)"
why should it, if your char is not well ballanced too
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i think increasing the sulphite cap is a bad thing,
Personally i think it should be lowered to match the single most costly possible delve.(10K or so?)
60K sulphite will burn out people 10 times as hard.
Empyrian is not your target audience here.

About Aul , nice , but i havnt even seen the others ...
And the challenge ... well ok, you got ONE challenge which is harder then end game grind or delve boss 3 but i dunno ... is it necessary to accomodate that one guy with 3 lvl 100's ?

Stop reacting to reddit , talk to the community , explain your actions and motivations , it will go a long way. We don't really know what they are anymore.

IMO
solve AIMLESS delving --> treasure maps to find delve bosses, fossils , ...? (sold by Niko, would solve his empty shop and azurite surplus of people )
add waypoints , that can even be like global towns at 100,200,300,.. for stronger sense of mmo-like gameplay?
add searchbar to find discovered nodes, depths , ... -> map navigation.
people say we need more sulphite from maps , i think thats fine but the cost after 250 is prolly too big?

All in all i like Delve. It both is a support for maps as it is a continuation.
Please don't let it end like beastiery.
Dernière édition par DemonicFilo, le 1 oct. 2018 03:54:10
Allright, looks nice.
Anyone can be a fast learner if you are patient enough to teach them.
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Voltaxic Sulphite Capacity
[...]These are end-game upgrades, so require quite a lot of Azurite to purchase.

Flare Capacity
[...]These start to get very expensive in terms of Azurite, so plan your upgrades carefully.

why? what's the point of making them expensive? its a one-time upgrade with a fixed upper limit. you either get it or you don't. making it expensive just makes it less likely for players to get the upgrades over all and hence, less likely they explore longer sections of darkness.
reduce cost, not up the capacity.

"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
Fractured Walls

We want to encourage players to find, destroy and explore behind Fractured Walls. We have added many more rewarding outcomes concealed behind them.

I don't believe you.
Consumable, clunky extra skills with their own keybinds are disencouraging.
- Flares are not "instant" in the common use of the term. when you throw a flare, you still have to wait for it to light up and make monsters damagable.
- the light radius is a very inacurate indicator if you can damage a monster or not
- walls hide your view of monsters, flares and explosives. where is that technology you presented a while ago, that made environment "see through" ?

"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Aul, the Crystal King
He's pinnacle Delve content

by "pinnacle" you mean practically non-existent, never to be seen content?
"
loCurnus a écrit :
"
bamper1 a écrit :
Lets say the truth

After 1 month Delve is dead. Instead of giving players more joy u already killed it. Why ? Thats very simple. First each update = nerf. Most of my friends quit Delve because of it. Its not so hard to see this. Look at poe trade (there is 99% chance visiting bot whos trading currency - lvl 2 charater with empty ho standing next to stash and flipping currency). Nobody is buying anything atm because players base is so low. Why GGG u cant give players more room ? Increase even 3-5-10 times voltaxic sulphite ratio from maps, let people explore delve easly.Just give them freedom because 99% players wont hit level 600 Delve.If u give them chance they will stay (grinding more currency = means poe trade wont be so dead) I gave up after 470 Delve lvl because doing over and over T16 maps to get ~1200 voltaxic makes no sense for me (btw no single exalted drop from Delve).I feel like playing standard atm and this makes me... Im playing for fun , i just see no reason to grind over and over T16 maps. How about other people ? im sure most of player base cant even do T16 maps / shaper. I dont know what r u doing GGG but at this moment Delve is just dead. No rewards , i saw only 1 boss (dragon) , drop ratio is just a joke. Im not playing standard (who does in 2018 lol). Look at Incursion (u gave us extra drop from each map - Alva) also we had funny double corruption option. Even 1 week before ending Incursion i could trade items. Here? no comment.

you re grinding for fun, and write statement like a "pro".....
what is it now. ?
"(btw no single exalted drop from Delve)"
why should it, if your char is not well ballanced too

You are wrong :) i did all content week ago (included soloed Uber Elder). Ofc im playing for fun but this doesnt mean im person who just found PoE (im playing since 2012). And yes no single exalted orb from Delve mine or anything valuable (hitted 470lvl) , found only one boss - dragon etc.I tried "delving" with mf deadeye - no luck/rng/whatever.

Cheers
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
50% of nothing is = nothing... i haven't seen him at all and i play at least 8 hours a day since launch but hey i am just a casual scrub.

GGG you need to get your s... together and let people have fun... this game is turning into a sweatshop.... people will start to leave the game,
Hey, GGG, you are cornered on your own wish right now and you know it. Everybody wondering, what is the reason of “sulphshit” existence and why it is so hard to obtain, why players are forced to run dozens of hard obtainable T16 maps to do few delves? Answer is simple and clear. You actually want to discourage players from delving too much, because it can very easy ruin your precious MTX and “supporter packs” business. Let’s assume there is no any sulphshit and players can actually delve as deep and as far as they want.

What will happen next? There will be next league, but hey, why participate in it at all, if we can delve at will, moreover, with all shiny gear stored in “standard”, all these legacy stuff, all powerful, well designed characters? And what happens to “supporter packs” and “MTX sell” in such case? That’s why there is sulphshit and that’s why we can get only 1000 of this stupidity per T16. If the limit would be higher, then people with 100+ T16 maps in standard could completely give up the new beta testing session… eee… “new league” I wish to say.

And hey, you inadvertently promised that after Delve there will be “Incursion” in core game too. So what now? If you will not nerf Delve and/or depths to the ground or gate it behind some insane grind/rng walls, you are just one screwed league (like Bestiary) from losing “league” playerbase in favor of standard. What does it mean? This means that server maintenance costs and other fixed costs will remain at the same level, while revenues from supporter packs and other trinkets will decrease. I really, really wonder what you will do now. Because I really do not believe that the answer will be "better content".

JUST MAKE SULPHITE TRADEABLE DUDE !!!!!!!!!
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires