[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

6L in 15 fusings, should be a good league :)
Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide!
Working very well in 3.5 Betrayal.
I'd recommend these items cheap for leveling as well:
Mortem Morsu claw (60% chance to poison, etc)
Praxis ring (free cyclone)
Did they add more mobs that have detonate dead this league or something or is spirit offering bugged? I feel like I'm getting chunked for massive damage when my desecrate/spirit offering go off.
I was wondering what is the best way to get these offcolors on the chest? 6 socket it first and them spam the 2 color (red or green.) for 25 chroms? Or use the vorici trick? Might be expensive for a 6 socket?
"
Twisting a écrit :
I was wondering what is the best way to get these offcolors on the chest? 6 socket it first and them spam the 2 color (red or green.) for 25 chroms? Or use the vorici trick? Might be expensive for a 6 socket?

Herald of Agony links are pretty flexible as long as you get 4 off colours which is pretty easy just using single chromes. There's a lot of supports to choose from e.g. I use HoA-Pierce-DoFL-WED-P2L-MinionDmg. At this stage we don't even know how to obtain Vorici's old crafts to even make use of the jeweller trick.

On another note got my helm enchant :)

The Red Nightmare
How cost this?
Wha about helm +3 and kaom heart?
Any thoughts on using the buffed arakaali's fang as a weapon? Seems like it would fit well after the buffs. Only downside I really see is the slow aps, but it gains up to 40% as the spider count ramps up
Shaper down, very easy kill. Onto Uber Elder!
Hey Dude, Thanks for the build it's awesome did uber lab at level 72.

Killed t15 elder at level 84 with a four link and about to kill shaper with the 6 link i just bought.

Got a yoke off one of the guardians, and an inpulsa earlier on this will be my league starter build next league for sure.
"
pathofexile3 a écrit :
6L in 15 fusings, should be a good league :)

"
pathofexile3 a écrit :
Shaper down, very easy kill. Onto Uber Elder!

Give me some of that fusing RNG! ;) Gj with shaper. Good luck with Über Elder =)

"
Govzilla a écrit :
Hey Dude, Thanks for the build it's awesome did uber lab at level 72.

Killed t15 elder at level 84 with a four link and about to kill shaper with the 6 link i just bought.

Got a yoke off one of the guardians, and an inpulsa earlier on this will be my league starter build next league for sure.

I'm glad that you found the guide and the build to your liking :) How did it go with Shaper?

"
Jober7 a écrit :
Any thoughts on using the buffed arakaali's fang as a weapon? Seems like it would fit well after the buffs. Only downside I really see is the slow aps, but it gains up to 40% as the spider count ramps up

My initial though without trying it is that it'd be mediocre. You'll loose quite a bit of Life gained on Hit and I'd say that the Arakaali is more of a leveling item than an item you want to go red tier+ with.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires