Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

Well i couldnt care less about the shared mine but shared Sulphite would indeed be awesome. Before these Nodes i would have bet that you do it the exact opposite: share sulphite, character mine.

"
Erichan a écrit :
This is going in the wrong direction just to make the players who can't be asked to put the effort in to do a new mine. Which again is a pain but its fun I mean we have the catch up mechanic and now shared crawler upgrades so it is already 10 times easier.

In SC you can choose if or when to do a new mine. There's no such luxury in HC, so that change was a must here. Going only downwards just to restore your lost progress is surely not fun, being stuck at depth 120 when you can take 200 isn't fun too.
"
We will also make map item quantity bonuses affect Sulphite gain. We want it so that playing harder content is always worthwhile.
Will this work with mf gear as well or only map quantity?
"
Hapakajka a écrit :
"
We will also make map item quantity bonuses affect Sulphite gain. We want it so that playing harder content is always worthwhile.

Your answer is in your question.
map bonuses.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Dernière édition par Fruz, le 14 sept. 2018 03:49:13
Please turn the "race" announcements to have an option to be OFF. That spam is annoying shit especially since you apparently reset the announcments every damn patch.

"
Hapakajka a écrit :
"

It would be WAY too easy to switch on MF gear before clicking on the sulphite deposit.
This is exactly what you needed to bring high tier maps into the picture. This brings meaningful choice if you want to map on yellow tier or if you want to max the delve and be efficient about it you gotta have a red pool as high as possible. Awesome
sulphite was never the problem, problem was that delving isn't doing anything that mapping doesn't do faster. i.e. after this league where there are challenges for it there is literally no reason to delve anymore. read my thread in the feedback section where I highlight how delve is a failure on the conceptual level.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Astasia a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :
In order to correct this, we are going to rebalance both Sulphite gain from higher-tier maps, and Sulphite costs in the mine. Higher-tier maps will grant significantly more Sulphite, but their corresponding depths will cost more Sulphite than before.

Feels like you are addressing the symptom not the disease here.

what is this the first development manifesto you read?! addressing the symptom is ggg POLICY
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
innervation a écrit :
I've been meaning to make a feedback thread about this expansion, but every time I've felt ready to, the community has already given solid feedback, and you guys have already outlined plans to fix the bulk of issues.

I can't help but compare it to WoW, which launched around the same time as delve...it's a clusterfuck over there. They just don't listen to valid criticism - when they do it's at a snail's pace. Compare that to what we saw in this post, "it's clear we were wrong".

The difference is night and day.

GGG has been patching these new leagues faster and faster it seems since Harbinger, and I can't think of another team that does it like this. It's great. The lack of hubris to give the community 'fun' instead of rigidly sticking to the drawing room script for league mechanics and tuning is refreshing too.

TY Chris and team.

you got everything backwards so hard it's a wonder the universe hasn't collapsed in itself when you clicked submit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires