[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
HDTanel a écrit :
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :
"
HDTanel a écrit :
How would Minion Instability work with this? Has anybody tried?

Also does Carcass Jack work? Area Damage works with Phantasms?

I think minion instability is just a bad keystone. The phantasms already have low life and i'd rather they get another 2 or 3 hits in before dying. Faster Proj phantasms will hit a larger area than their explosion. Another thing to think of is the spectre and zombies. They regularly get down to 1/3rd hp and heal back up to full (bosses slam them with a large aoe move). Losing a spectre mid fight would be pretty annoying.

As for carcass jack. It has never worked for any minion ever, and phantasms don't have any aoe spell. The only thing that effects minions specifically says minions. For example, the scourge reads "minions have % increased attack speed"

It is the same reason we don't pick up area of effect nodes nor projectile nodes in the tree.

THANK YOU very much!
You sure you have looked through all uniques, nodes that would benefit the build to the maximum? Im looking through all kinds of minion gear and stuff on the tree to see if we could do something more.
I kinda wanna be more tanky.. but I must say spellblock and damage block is great way to improve tankiness.. the only thing I worry about atm and die to is when I zoom zoom the map and for some reason eighter phantasms don´t catch up or they are close by and the pack just quickly kills me (not oneshot but 3-4). Wanna see if we could make this build insanely tankey so these kinds of deaths do not happen. The Convo Ascendancy cooldown great but still I find times where it is on cooldown when I suddenly need it again.

edit: If you can look at my gear and tell me what should I upgrade next.. :P
PS! I havent upgraded chest yet I know :D
I took few extra nodes I saw RaizQT take

I was thinking to add Immortal Call, should help a fuck ton no?
Also qualitying gems that need it.

Immortal call will help, but once you get use to the game and the build you should be fine without. The hale negotiatior is a good choice, but your blood chieftain spectre really needs a blood magic gem socketed into it. The chieftan really has a bad mana pool and you need blood magic to make him cast more. If I could fit the negotiator into the build I would.

With your gear i'd move my zombies and specs into a 4L in your body armour, Zombie Spec Blood magic Minion life. You just want them to stay alive, not deal lots of damage. Also look at upgrading your jewels. No jewel has either Health or %health. You are missing about 40 * 4 hp from each jewel socket. You also have used 2 nodes to get the 30 dex node near the witch, whereas you could just grab the 30 dex near the marauder for one point. Personally I prefer grabbing the marauder health nodes instead of the duelist, you get both more hp and more regen.
SPOK + GMP + FastProj + CD + MinDmg + FastCast
&
SPOK + GMP + FastProj + CD + MinDmg + AddFireDmg

which one better for clearing? or its just the same
whats the difference between them?
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 17 sept. 2018 22:01:10
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
&

Of the two I prefer added fire as it gives the phantasms more upfront burst. My playstyle makes that work. I phase run constantly through packs and kind of drag the phantasms to me they all shoot once and I move on. For single target faster casting is probably better.
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
&

Of the two I prefer added fire as it gives the phantasms more upfront burst. My playstyle makes that work. I phase run constantly through packs and kind of drag the phantasms to me they all shoot once and I move on. For single target faster casting is probably better.

all i see, no wonder when i use added fire they burst/clear faster then using faster casting

but does the add fire dmg affect thier dmg when u trigger EE?
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 17 sept. 2018 23:16:32
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
&

all i see, no wonder when i use added fire they burst/clear faster then using faster casting

but does the add fire dmg affect thier dmg when u trigger EE?

so there's two things happening. When you allocate EE it's only your character that has it. So you'd need to pick up a lightning spell (orb of storms or ball lightning work well) to reduce both the fire and cold resistance of all the mobs you want dead. Minions don't proc EE themselves. I find that I don't need to use EE too often as most things just die in one burst.
Dernière édition par Stagsnetti, le 17 sept. 2018 23:30:25
"

Immortal call will help, but once you get use to the game and the build you should be fine without. The hale negotiatior is a good choice, but your blood chieftain spectre really needs a blood magic gem socketed into it. The chieftan really has a bad mana pool and you need blood magic to make him cast more. If I could fit the negotiator into the build I would.

With your gear i'd move my zombies and specs into a 4L in your body armour, Zombie Spec Blood magic Minion life. You just want them to stay alive, not deal lots of damage. Also look at upgrading your jewels. No jewel has either Health or %health. You are missing about 40 * 4 hp from each jewel socket. You also have used 2 nodes to get the 30 dex node near the witch, whereas you could just grab the 30 dex near the marauder for one point. Personally I prefer grabbing the marauder health nodes instead of the duelist, you get both more hp and more regen.

Oh dude.. thank you!
DID NOT KNOW specters and skeles need mana to cast their attacks\spells.. if I understood correctly. I did have bloodmagic before there and in 4link.
I have now changed my gear drasticly, im going over all uniques in the game and writing down notes on what I like.. will try to mess around with a few more tomorrow but I now have a fuck ton of armour, 75% or so damage reduction for phys when flasks are up aswell.. which is so good imo.. I still have low life which I plan to correct next.. but I also have not gone through many many unique items that could be useful.
Thanks for spotting my mistakes on the tree, will change that!

Imo this feels like an insane build BUT I still lack single target dam I feel :D I am now tanky enough in red maps I feel and delves but bosses take a bit of time to kill.. thoughts on scaling phantasm damage?
I am gonna buy 2nd Soulwrest tomorrow for bosses but I feel it is not enough?

Anyway, the new uniques I found for myself atm:

HELMET: Voll´s Vision - 12% life if no corrupted items, 520Armor, 32% Fire res, 8% (up to 16) Chaos res and 100Life regen if no corrupted items.
CHEST: Atziris Splendour - 420% Armour (1773armour,395evasion,77ES), 100max life, 24% All Resistances and useless for us 100Life and Mana on kill.
BELT: Ascent from Flesh - 15% All Resistances, 80ES, You have phasing if energy shield recharge started recently, 6% chance to dodge hits while you have phasing, 10% increases movement speed while phasing.
Mathils actual cat
Dernière édition par HDTanel, le 17 sept. 2018 23:44:39
"
HDTanel a écrit :
"

Oh dude.. thank you!
DID NOT KNOW specters and skeles need mana to cast their attacks\spells.. if I understood correctly. I did have bloodmagic before there and in 4link.
I have now changed my gear drasticly, im going over all uniques in the game and writing down notes on what I like.. will try to mess around with a few more tomorrow but I now have a fuck ton of armour, 75% or so damage reduction for phys when flasks are up aswell.. which is so good imo.. I still have low life which I plan to correct next.. but I also have not gone through many many unique items that could be useful.
Thanks for spotting my mistakes on the tree, will change that!

Imo this feels like an insane build BUT I still lack single target dam I feel :D I am now tanky enough in red maps I feel and delves but bosses take a bit of time to kill.. thoughts on scaling phantasm damage?
I am gonna buy 2nd Soulwrest tomorrow for bosses but I feel it is not enough?

Anyway, the new uniques I found for myself atm:

HELMET: Voll´s Vision - 12% life if no corrupted items, 520Armor, 32% Fire res, 8% (up to 16) Chaos res and 100Life regen if no corrupted items.
CHEST: Atziris Splendour - 420% Armour (1773armour,395evasion,77ES), 100max life, 24% All Resistances and useless for us 100Life and Mana on kill.
BELT: Ascent from Flesh - 15% All Resistances, 80ES, You have phasing if energy shield recharge started recently, 6% chance to dodge hits while you have phasing, 10% increases movement speed while phasing.

Ascent from flesh is hands down worse than a Stygian, another jewel trumps it all. Atziri's splendor... sure if you want, a budget option could be either belly of the beast or ambu's charge. If you don't go BM Craiceann's Carapace is also a good option for defense.

for single target it is a large improvement swapping gmp and faster proj for slower projectiles and faster casting.

Bossing usually goes like so: weapon swap, summon new phantasms, desecrate on boss, run up to him (procs ee with deathwalk), convocate, stand back.
Why did you chose Flesh binder? Is +2 zombies and 6% phys reduction from it really useful? Just 6% reduction.. While picking up Puppet master we get skill effect duration, minion duration, minion movement speed, attack and cast speed after kill, 30% inc minion damage after minion skill (which is almost all time and total +45% from this and small node). I think these buffs give a lot more than 6% phys reduction or +2 zombies - i have only 4, but my minions taunt all with 7% chance to taunt from jewels.
And thank you for music from delve video. Listening Heilung now instead of fone poe music :D
Dernière édition par faraddox, le 18 sept. 2018 03:47:37
"
faraddox a écrit :
Why did you chose Flesh binder? Is +2 zombies and 6% phys reduction from it really useful? Just 6% reduction.. While picking up Puppet master we get skill effect duration, minion duration, minion movement speed, attack and cast speed after kill, 30% inc minion damage after minion skill (which is almost all time and total +45% from this and small node). I think these buffs give a lot more than 6% phys reduction or +2 zombies - i have only 4, but my minions taunt all with 7% chance to taunt from jewels.
And thank you for music from delve video. Listening Heilung now instead of fone poe music :D

I chose flesh binder specifically for the 6% phys reduction. Minion duration isn't as useful as it seems (summon 9/cast of bone offering) 45% minion damage is like... another 1/5th ish damage. I just like the defense it offers. If you choose puppet master I'd swap raise zombie with an animate guardian. I might test this tonight actually.

Thanks for creating the build guide, I went res heavy in the rings and some 9% res abyss jewels to free up the belt for more life and minion damage and a little MF in the ring, swapped out the gloves to gain rampage for the insane speed and damage buff.

The writhing jar's (3) let me trigger rampage on bosses or spam while in delve to inflate the rampage counter faster, it feels faster and like it has more damage over grip of the council. The move speed from rampage makes up for the loss in phase run.

Added a watchers eye to free up a gem slot and for 100% phasing, its an insane QoL upgrade (but expensive)and let me pick up haste for more speed/dmg, have you considered one?

Still working on the helm, getting kaom's and a good corruption on stone of lazhwar + some better abyss jewels. I'm also over 500 chromes in and still haven't rolled GGGBBB and need that before going into EE.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires