[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Ya you are right. Actually I'm changing my boots to bubonic trail and changing my armour to belly so I can get more sockets. My build should be able to do a cwdt somewhere and to maybe put in a spectre to summon the frenzy apes.
"
llxiaxio a écrit :
Ya you are right. Actually I'm changing my boots to bubonic trail and changing my armour to belly so I can get more sockets. My build should be able to do a cwdt somewhere and to maybe put in a spectre to summon the frenzy apes.

frenzy + power charge apes is a good bet. However a goo single target specter like TV would probably work well with your setup. Also look to pick up a bone helmet at some time.
Dernière édition par Stagsnetti, le 10 sept. 2018 22:34:55
I think single target is fine on phantasm as a guy just posted a shaper kill. The damage seems to be close to or equal to that of tv + wickerman.

So we just need to worry about survivability and skillfully summon our phantasm in the battle field
"
llxiaxio a écrit :
I think single target is fine on phantasm as a guy just posted a shaper kill. The damage seems to be close to or equal to that of tv + wickerman.

So we just need to worry about survivability and skillfully summon our phantasm in the battle field

That's the conclusion I came to as well. I went from 30 to 75 today and equipped all the jazz, using zombies and chieftan specs in a 5l chest for frenzies and powers. I hopped right into t10s at 67, and I don't find the damage lacking. I was going to use skeletons, but there seems no point at the moment. I'll probably add Guardian once I 6l the chest, or just not bother and swap the zombros out. I opted for Hatred & Haste and Grip of the Council over Brutality. I'll waltz on down to the staff block nodes and switch to Bone Offering instead of flesh at some point.

I think jewels will make the specs do fine. I'm still hunting for some good ones that don't break the bank.
"
JoeODanger a écrit :
"
llxiaxio a écrit :

That's the conclusion I came to as well. I went from 30 to 75 today and equipped all the jazz, using zombies and chieftan specs in a 5l chest for frenzies and powers. I hopped right into t10s at 67, and I don't find the damage lacking. I was going to use skeletons, but there seems no point at the moment. I'll probably add Guardian once I 6l the chest, or just not bother and swap the zombros out. I opted for Hatred & Haste and Grip of the Council over Brutality. I'll waltz on down to the staff block nodes and switch to Bone Offering instead of flesh at some point.

I think jewels will make the specs do fine. I'm still hunting for some good ones that don't break the bank.

Hey, this build doesn't use brutality. I use BM keystone, grip, hatred in an essence worm and run the cold penetration gem. I also run Kaom's heart. The damage is pretty good, and the defense is pretty up there.
Leveling this build as it looks like so much fun! Quick question, how come you aren't running a support spectre for the frenzy charges? could remove one of the zombie links and fit it in there
"
cbasz a écrit :
Leveling this build as it looks like so much fun! Quick question, how come you aren't running a support spectre for the frenzy charges? could remove one of the zombie links and fit it in there

No real reason, you could run one specter if you'd like. I just feel a little link starved and Maim zombies seem to help with a bit of damage.
You could go Spectre, blood magic, minion life, Zombie. (use the blood magic gem for the frenzy charge apes as they have a really bad mana pool)
Dernière édition par Stagsnetti, le 11 sept. 2018 11:00:36
Started with a Soulwrest as a support for my spectres, and then discovered that you can have 20 phantasms. So i wonder, was there a statement from GGG that this is working as intended or its a bug, since nowhere on item is stated that it increased maximum number of phantasms.
"
alaitoc_123 a écrit :
Started with a Soulwrest as a support for my spectres, and then discovered that you can have 20 phantasms. So i wonder, was there a statement from GGG that this is working as intended or its a bug, since nowhere on item is stated that it increased maximum number of phantasms.

It's probably a bug, however spell echo also doesn't work with them when it really should. If it gets fixed it'll be a straight swap.
really hope it isnt a bug.. or at least make it permanent because phantasms arent actually that good with only 10.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires