[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
AFKiing a écrit :
How are we triggering curse on hit since we are not hitting ?

It's explained in the guide but bubonic trail explodes corpses. If you link curse on hit + curse in the boots you will automatically curse things around the corpse you explode.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tinzky/characters?characterName=Soulvent

Just sharing an update of my physical variant of the build.

I chose the blood magic path and is currently on 5.8k hp without Kaom's (saving towards it).

With 11 eyes, I am having a blast to cut through everything. Maps dropping is so slow so I have to yet to move to the T5-10 range. Delving is so comfortable with this build.

p.s. the new Phase Walk mtx is perfect for this build. lol
Have you guys seen the new Aura effect?
It's a perfect match to our build! lol
I've been using Sidhebreath over Stone of Lazhwar idk how crucial it is for us.
I feel like this zealotry buff can be helpful? Any opinions thank you.
"
travisiscool a écrit :

Great zeal buff.

Amulet slot is really whatever suits you. Going for Stone of Laz gives you a lot of tankiness, but if you already find yourself tanky enough especially softcore, you can easily adapt to any ammy, such as yours.

Generic rare allows you to balance stats and resist much better.

Or, if you find a +1 curse ammy, you can attach enfeeble/temporal as the extra curse to trigger along with proj weakness.
Hi guys! first time doing this amazing build, need a little help with my necro

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/proartic/characters

How can improve?

8,9k life
97 all res
23 c res

AHH HC player!

Dernière édition par proartic, le 1 avr. 2019 12:30:59
"
proartic a écrit :
Hi guys! first time doing this amazing build, need a little help with my necro

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/proartic/characters

How can improve?

8,9k life
97 all res
23 c res

AHH HC player!

Hey, First one's easy. If you're using brutality there is no reason to use the EE keystone. It only affects elemental versions. what tier of maps are you running? are you having trouble with anything?

[/quote]

Hey, First one's easy. If you're using brutality there is no reason to use the EE keystone. It only affects elemental versions. what tier of maps are you running? are you having trouble with anything?[/quote]

Im running tier 11/10 because is my first character with high lvl and i didnt have nice map pool.

i think i need more dps,but... the only way is with ghastly jewels?
"
proartic a écrit :

Hey, First one's easy. If you're using brutality there is no reason to use the EE keystone. It only affects elemental versions. what tier of maps are you running? are you having trouble with anything?[/quote]

Im running tier 11/10 because is my first character with high lvl and i didnt have nice map pool.

i think i need more dps,but... the only way is with ghastly jewels?[/quote]

Jewels give you a massive boost. You could however drop blood magic and use zealotry + war banner, or just essence worm + zealotry
"
tinzky a écrit :
"
travisiscool a écrit :

Great zeal buff.

Amulet slot is really whatever suits you. Going for Stone of Laz gives you a lot of tankiness, but if you already find yourself tanky enough especially softcore, you can easily adapt to any ammy, such as yours.

Generic rare allows you to balance stats and resist much better.

Or, if you find a +1 curse ammy, you can attach enfeeble/temporal as the extra curse to trigger along with proj weakness.

Ohh I didn't even think about doing that, thanks for the opinion I'll keep an eye out for one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires