[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Coming back to say that this build is freaking amazing. Was clearing reds in my mid 70s, plays like a budget friendly (50c max to be able to max res and get decent life to be doing high yellows, and the best part is not having to worry about getting a 6L), super survivable autobomber that can easily clear bosses and high tier maps. I fail to see any downside, apart from being link starved (not really an issue though). It only gets boring sometimes in delve at the end waves where you're just waiting for everything to die to your minions.
Thanks for the build!
How about Vismortis 6l and running 4 spectre? so 20 phantams + 4 spectre killing everything? Would it be overkill for insane ammount dps? I like to try that. Going to build this but doing little bit different. I post result in few days.
"
Jurekki a écrit :
How about Vismortis 6l and running 4 spectre? so 20 phantams + 4 spectre killing everything? Would it be overkill for insane ammount dps? I like to try that. Going to build this but doing little bit different. I post result in few days.

I'd call that overkill. Not only would you lose over 2k hp but you'd only gain a little clearspeed or a little more single target damage. At the moment I'm just running a single frenzy ape spectre and it's working well.

The other issue is, what spectre would you run - undying alchemists are the only physical based spectres I can think of.
"
cbasz a écrit :
Coming back to say that this build is freaking amazing. Was clearing reds in my mid 70s, plays like a budget friendly (50c max to be able to max res and get decent life to be doing high yellows, and the best part is not having to worry about getting a 6L), super survivable autobomber that can easily clear bosses and high tier maps. I fail to see any downside, apart from being link starved (not really an issue though). It only gets boring sometimes in delve at the end waves where you're just waiting for everything to die to your minions.
Thanks for the build!

Not a problem, glad you're enjoying it. At the moment i'm around 250 deep and it's pretty face roll. God I need more sulphite. The thing I liked about the build is how easy it is to incrementally upgrade it.
Which fossils did you use to craft that helm? minion + life + abyss socket ?
Also noticed you took forbidden taste, i feel like blood of the karui would be a bit better, our regen is high enough to sustain for 2 more seconds once we start dropping to get the full heal.
I know what you mean about the incremental upgrades, it's really nice to have a character evolve so smoothly.
"
cbasz a écrit :
Which fossils did you use to craft that helm? minion + life + abyss socket ?
Also noticed you took forbidden taste, i feel like blood of the karui would be a bit better, our regen is high enough to sustain for 2 more seconds once we start dropping to get the full heal.
I know what you mean about the incremental upgrades, it's really nice to have a character evolve so smoothly.

I used the abyssal socket + life + minion, I really should have used a 4th but I was poor. I took forbidden taste as an "oh shit" move. If I get chunked for like 8k you can instantly pot that back. Blood of K is good but I just prefer the instant oh shit button.
i can just gem swap (gmp + faster proj) with (slow proj and cold pen) right? if i didnt want to weapon swap
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 13 sept. 2018 06:00:55
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
i can just gem swap (gmp + faster proj) with (slow proj and cold pen) right? if i didnt want to weapon swap

Yeah you can, Weapon swapping is just because I'm a bit lazy.
so when i gem swap, do the phantasm dudes gets the effect of the gems or i have to resummon all of them to get it?
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
so when i gem swap, do the phantasm dudes gets the effect of the gems or i have to resummon all of them to get it?

You have to re summon them for some reason. Every other skill gem just updates instantly but not Soulwrest....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires