[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

The min/maxing never ends!

So I thought of something pretty huge. Hungry Loop with Smite+ Increased Accuracy+ Faster attacks+ Fortify+ Ancestral Call. HUGE flat lightning buff to minions.

Perhaps Blood Magic to avoid the skill costing ES, preventing ES recharge from starting...maybe life gain on hit. Ancestral Call w/Smite will be hitting a lot of mobs...
The catch is it costs two passive points to take Avatar of Fire which is a must.

I'm still at 8k EHP. Thinking this is a sweet idea!
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 9 oct. 2018 16:58:12
Using the physical Scion variant.

Killed Kitava, did Uber Lab immediately, and then jumped into tier 10 maps straight away at level 66. Now at level 74 and I'm running corrupted t14s and t15s with all the bad mods (75% more monster life, curses, monsters deal extra damage...) no sweat :D

Just got Kaom's Heart, sitting at 6700HP. Can't wait to get this lady to level 90 and start getting some decent jewels.

This build is amazing.

Dernière édition par Thauma, le 9 oct. 2018 15:38:31
Isn't it? With so many viable options to branch off on too.
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :
"
tarabuka_ava a écrit :
About calcing Phantasms dps in PoB, i was just experimenting adding jewels with different stats crafted in PoB, and came to the conclusion, that the most adequate way to calc it is next:

Create Raise Spectre skill, link all the Staff skills to it.
Manage Spectre and add Noisome Ophidian.
Select Tar Projectile instead of Default attack.
In Calc^Minion Stats section it will show all the nodes/skills/items we need in Skill Hit and Cast Rate sections. At least all that i've tested so far.

It doesnt add Ele/Chaos component to base damage as many other variants.
It scales with Cast speed instead of Attack speed.
It hasnt huge Base damage from skill (and i think Phantasms neither have) so it scales to straight phys add better.
It has only 1 node (Soul Weaver 100% inc damage) that fuck up damage calc. So you need to take it away, if you have, while testing.

It still think that Spell Echo will be great support, though.

So if we put base skill damage similar (with acceptable inaccuracy) to Phantasms this way let us scale items/skills/nodes pretty good.

PS. though it's my first league in PoE and i can miss smth stupid, as newbie that lack overall knowledge. So this all requires confirmation. Hadnt played/theorycraft arpgs since Diablo2 times.

Hey, You're on the right track for calculating dps however - the phantasms don't miss as they cast a spell. The best way to have a look at dps is to use the spell ethereal knives and pick up spiritial aid. The Minion damage gem is always used in every damaging minion build so it can be discounted.

I think the phantasms have half decent base damage by the way. Good work thinking outside the box

Thanks for this! Let's also hope Spell Echo gets fixed for this build.
Dernière édition par Bioness, le 9 oct. 2018 18:26:02
Thauma
"
Thauma a écrit :
Using the physical Scion variant.

Killed Kitava, did Uber Lab immediately, and then jumped into tier 10 maps straight away at level 66. Now at level 74 and I'm running corrupted t14s and t15s with all the bad mods (75% more monster life, curses, monsters deal extra damage...) no sweat :D

Just got Kaom's Heart, sitting at 6700HP. Can't wait to get this lady to level 90 and start getting some decent jewels.

This build is amazing.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself.

DamageIncorporated
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
The min/maxing never ends!

So I thought of something pretty huge. Hungry Loop with Smite+ Increased Accuracy+ Faster attacks+ Fortify+ Ancestral Call. HUGE flat lightning buff to minions.

Perhaps Blood Magic to avoid the skill costing ES, preventing ES recharge from starting...maybe life gain on hit. Ancestral Call w/Smite will be hitting a lot of mobs...
The catch is it costs two passive points to take Avatar of Fire which is a must.

I'm still at 8k EHP. Thinking this is a sweet idea!

I'm going to do my thing again.
Smite fucks up your own EE if you're using deathwalk (adds flat lightning dmg to it) so your phantasm gem setup might suffer.
If it didn't screw up EE you can also use generosity as part of the smite links for a damage boost. I'd go smite, ac, generousity, fortify, increased duration, faster attacks?
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :

Smite fucks up your own EE if you're using deathwalk (adds flat lightning dmg to it) so your phantasm gem setup might suffer.
If it didn't screw up EE you can also use generosity as part of the smite links for a damage boost. I'd go smite, ac, generousity, fortify, increased duration, faster attacks?

Not sure what you mean. As I said, I take Avatar of Fire :P. There's no EE messing up going on. I do no damage but fire. Smite now, does fire only,I am ( logically) assuming the Phantasms get all of the lightning damage aura buff though.
If it wasn't for Avatar of Fire you'd be absolutely correct though.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 9 oct. 2018 23:18:29
"
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :

Not sure what you mean. As I said, I take Avatar of Fire :P. There's no EE messing up going on. I do no damage but fire. Smite now, does fire only,I am ( logically) assuming the Phantasms get all of the lightning damage aura buff though.

then link generosity to it, it works with the smite aura.
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :
"
"
Stagsnetti a écrit :

then link generosity to it, it works with the smite aura.

Too late :P. went with

Wasn't happy with a base chance to hit of 60%. Still worth it though IMO. Only losing a smidge of health, and possible resist rolls I don't need. No otehr way to do it in this socket starved build XD
I've been travelling a lot lately so haven't had a chance to finalize my character, but I've never really liked using a Kaom's Heart due to wanting to get a bunch of sockets for more action. I was aiming on getting a Belly of the Beast (not 6 link, just 6 socket).

I have an extra curse corruption on a Stone of Lazhwar and was thinking Projectile Weakness and Enfeeble for curses (3 link boots).

For auras I was going to link Hatred and Wrath to Generosity (getting reduced mana reserved to allow both). That leaves 3 sockets in the chest I have available assuming the rest of my gems are identical to yours.

What might be the best survival/damage set-up I could use for those remaining sockets? Or is my idea too far gone to be decent in delves (which was the purpose of this character).
Dernière édition par Bioness, le 10 oct. 2018 04:06:12
"
Bioness a écrit :
I've been travelling a lot lately so haven't had a chance to finalize my character, but I've never really liked using a Kaom's Heart due to wanting to get a bunch of sockets for more action. I was aiming on getting a Belly of the Beast (not 6 link, just 6 socket).

I have an extra curse corruption on a Stone of Lazhwar and was thinking Projectile Weakness and Enfeeble for curses (3 link boots).

For auras I was going to link Hatred and Wrath to Generosity (getting reduced mana reserved to allow both). That leaves 3 sockets in the chest I have available assuming the rest of my gems are identical to yours.

What might be the best survival/damage set-up I could use for those remaining sockets? Or is my idea too far gone to be decent in delves (which was the purpose of this character).

Check out what I'm doing. My goal was more damage while retaining tanky-ness.
If you don't like it, your other best bet would be MoM with damage gained as mana Watchers eye, as the build is lacking a way to regen mana. But ya, Vicatrio's Influence is pretty amazing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires