[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

mshimmyb1
"
mshimmyb1 a écrit :
how does unwavering stance feel? really important?

yeah I hate being stunned, and I like taking the anti chain pantheon. It's a noticeable difference

magicdownunder
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
Switch back into GPS/FPS for the add phase or add in extra minion life/leech/regen nodes or jewels.

- - -

Here is my current lvl 92 set-up: https://pastebin.com/pipqp97b I havn't tried shaper yet since the Guardian maps refuse to drop (beside hydra and vaal temple) but I beat Red Elder, Corrupted Hydra + Vaal Temple and I'm 359 deep.

Spectres are: 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1x Host Chieftain (you can swap that for Defiler or Archer for Ele Weakness or Projectile Curse).

Animate Guardian: Zahndethus, Cold Pen Helm, Dying Breath, Victario's Flight Boots and tank Gloves (which I plan on switching into a curse on hit gloves).

- - -

I really like Stag's 5L Set-up:
1G --> Slower Projectiles
4B --> Minion Damage, Summon Phantasms on kill, Controlled destruction, Faster Casting

For the 6L assuming EE is trigger by lightning what is the best U.Elder Killer choice between:
Cold Pen, Add Fire and Ele Focus (aliments rarely trigger here)?

On PoB with testing via Knives, Added Fire does the most damage with EE on Lightning would that be the same for our ghost?

Probably added fire, as uber elder doesn't have the highest phys resistance so converting half to lightning is probably worse. This is assuming you use a lightning spell

Atm I am testing Vulnerability curse on hit, I think we are penetrating enough cold. Maybe Brutality will come into the mix - Who knows.
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
Switch back into GPS/FPS for the add phase or add in extra minion life/leech/regen nodes or jewels.

- - -

Here is my current lvl 92 set-up: https://pastebin.com/pipqp97b I havn't tried shaper yet since the Guardian maps refuse to drop (beside hydra and vaal temple) but I beat Red Elder, Corrupted Hydra + Vaal Temple and I'm 359 deep.

Spectres are: 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1x Host Chieftain (you can swap that for Defiler or Archer for Ele Weakness or Projectile Curse).

Animate Guardian: Zahndethus, Cold Pen Helm, Dying Breath, Victario's Flight Boots and tank Gloves (which I plan on switching into a curse on hit gloves).

- - -

I really like Stag's 5L Set-up:
1G --> Slower Projectiles
4B --> Minion Damage, Summon Phantasms on kill, Controlled destruction, Faster Casting

For the 6L assuming EE is trigger by lightning what is the best U.Elder Killer choice between:
Cold Pen, Add Fire and Ele Focus (aliments rarely trigger here)?

On PoB with testing via Knives, Added Fire does the most damage with EE on Lightning would that be the same for our ghost?

Probably, but it’ll take one wrong step with death walk to give +25% fire res with EE. Added fire may be better in theory, in practice I think cold pen outperforms it.
Ailments and shattering in particular for delves are great, but it’ll depend on your personal preference

EK is a good way to test, I recommend PoB with all the minion conversions/extra damage set up with EK to see what works best

Your vis mortis isn’t doing much afaik, you’d be much better off dropping it and the host chieftan (phantasms use controlled destruction so power charge isnt great) in favor of something more defensive like a Belly, Lorweave, or Kaom
Dernière édition par cbasz, le 26 sept. 2018 05:42:18
I'm quite comfortable with spamming Storm Burst (it triggers all my "when I cast minion skills) so EEíng Lightning is ok.

Swapping vis mortis into belly/weave is a nice option if I end up losing against Shaper/U.Elder we shall see, cant use Kaom though due to my 6L.

- - -

Sidenote: On minion power charges are 200% crit chance so with control its still 500%
Dernière édition par magicdownunder, le 26 sept. 2018 09:43:09
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
I'm quite comfortable with spamming Storm Burst (it triggers all my "when I cast minion skills) so EEíng Lightning is ok.

Swapping vis mortis into belly/weave is a nice option if I end losing against Shaper/U.Elder we shall see, cant use Kaom though due to my 6L.

- - -

Sidenote: On minion power charges are 200% crit chance so with control its still 500%

Oh, I didn't realize that. Might be interesting to pick up Death Attunement or even Conduit in that case. However, I don't see any way to increase crit multi so the phantasms wil be stuck at the base 130%. At 3 power charges (30% chance to crit), you're looking at 9% more damage on average, up to you to decide if it's worth sacrificing life (either the passive points or the chest armour) for that.

Another point to consider is that you're often renewing your phantasms in both mapping and bossing, which makes them lose all of their charges, so it's quite difficult to maintain 3 of each on them.

Dernière édition par cbasz, le 26 sept. 2018 10:03:29
What fossils did you use to craft your helm?
Thanks for the great build! have had a lot of fun with it .. this feels like it has been my most successful character ever. Up to running T10 or so maps w/ ease.

Just completed uber lab for the first time ever on any character.

I've added a vaal summon skellie in my +2 minion helmet, and drop some popcorn on any bosses.... at that point its just spam and run to stay alive and let the minnions do the dirty work.

one thing I didn't see, what did you suggest for 4th ascendency? Looked at your character and pastebin, but looks like it only has 3?

Also, how the heck do you get your HP up and keep those resists? I can't get that balance well...

thanks again!
mshimmyb1
"
mshimmyb1 a écrit :
What fossils did you use to craft your helm?

Just got lucky with a hollowed fossil + life

Kegene
"
Kegene a écrit :
Thanks for the great build! have had a lot of fun with it .. this feels like it has been my most successful character ever. Up to running T10 or so maps w/ ease.

Just completed uber lab for the first time ever on any character.

I've added a vaal summon skellie in my +2 minion helmet, and drop some popcorn on any bosses.... at that point its just spam and run to stay alive and let the minnions do the dirty work.

one thing I didn't see, what did you suggest for 4th ascendency? Looked at your character and pastebin, but looks like it only has 3?

Also, how the heck do you get your HP up and keep those resists? I can't get that balance well...

thanks again!

not a problem, glad you're enjoying it. 4th Ascendency point is really up to you, do you want more duration and a bit of damage or tankiness? I'm trying out two minor nodes for a little bit more minion life
Im not seeing that many frenzy charges from the chieftan guys. What you think about using the Death Bishop as a spectre to curse mobs with frostbite?
Or maybe something like a Whipping Miscreation that does vuln on hit?
mshimmyb1
"
mshimmyb1 a écrit :
Im not seeing that many frenzy charges from the chieftan guys. What you think about using the Death Bishop as a spectre to curse mobs with frostbite?

link him with blood magic. The chieftain has a really low mana pool. Whipped miscreations, I'd rather no spectre.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires