[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

is this viable end game withut xophs blood amulet? anyone doing it without xophs?
"
djlamer1985 a écrit :
is this viable end game withut xophs blood amulet? anyone doing it without xophs?

It is absolutely doable without Xophs!

Just get a DECENT amulet and you are good to go. IF you want that Avatar of Fire you can set 3 skills points up from Elemental Overload to skill AoF.

Xophs give you just some nice dmg boost. The tankiness, life leech comes from other stuff.
"
djlamer1985 a écrit :

"
matizzle_dizzle a écrit :

It is absolutely doable without Xophs!

Just get a DECENT amulet and you are good to go. IF you want that Avatar of Fire you can set 3 skills points up from Elemental Overload to skill AoF.

Xophs give you just some nice dmg boost. The tankiness, life leech comes from other stuff.

:)
Did Red elder and Shaper last night with Duel Grelwoods instead of shield, I couldn't stand in things as much but the dps was insane versus sword and board. Also thanks for putting this build together it has been one of the best builds I have played.
Dernière édition par Nighthorror848, le 25 sept. 2018 10:59:03
helmet on the gem level is not available for trading in general, what can be replaced?

UPD Find tihe helmet
Dernière édition par AntiSocialShizoid, le 27 sept. 2018 06:47:52
Why not get 0.4% Phys Attack Damage Leeched as mana on jewel instead of a flat +2? Wouldn't that accomplish more, since it's the same effect than the 0.4% on the tree other MS builds take, and better than a flat +2?

Edit: Yeah nevermind, the flat is better because of the amount of balls we spit out which outscale the % leech delay.
Dernière édition par Zykor, le 26 sept. 2018 17:59:58
How good is this build for deep mining in delve HC?
Can it go deep like 400+?

"
helmet on the gem level is not available for trading in general, what can be replaced?

What do you mean? you cant find helmet with immolate and conc effect roll?
i made links for both STD and Delve, i can see plenty listed for trading.

"
Zykor a écrit :
Why not get 0.4% Phys Attack Damage Leeched as mana on jewel instead of a flat +2? Wouldn't that accomplish more, since it's the same effect than the 0.4% on the tree other MS builds take, and better than a flat +2?

Edit: Yeah nevermind, the flat is better because of the amount of balls we spit out which outscale the % leech delay.

We only deal fire damage so phyz leech is useless for us.
unless you are not using Xoph's Blood or Avatar of Fire for some reason, and even then the phyz damage is relatively low.

"
Camaron a écrit :
How good is this build for deep mining in delve HC?
Can it go deep like 400+?

I dont play league much so i cant really tell.
the only reason i played the current league is that i wanted to start from scratch with this build to see how viable it is without budget.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 26 sept. 2018 18:17:07
IDK if this has been mentioned here yet but u can replace your combustion supp gem with ele focus sup on your elder helm and link the combust supp with your whirling blades,thats 49% more dmg,just whirl into a boss 2 times to ignite and unleash!
I just can not understand why such a difference in DPS, if you look at the PoB? Can someone explain it to me?
https://pastebin.com/TLxBaL0N

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires