[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
sknabi a écrit :
how does this build take on elemental reflect maps? im currently stumped doing a map that I cant afford to just lose. can someone take a look at my characters BaLIsHangLow, and tell me what I would need to change?

loving the build so far,

did all guardians and shaper deathless
almost all facetank

Don't know where you read that but this build can't take on Ele reflect map cuz we deal ele dmg only. You can take on phys reflect maps cuz all dmg we do is fire dmg.

Rest of the mods should be no problem.
"
matizzle_dizzle a écrit :
"
sknabi a écrit :
how does this build take on elemental reflect maps? im currently stumped doing a map that I cant afford to just lose. can someone take a look at my characters BaLIsHangLow, and tell me what I would need to change?

loving the build so far,

did all guardians and shaper deathless
almost all facetank

Don't know where you read that but this build can't take on Ele reflect map cuz we deal ele dmg only. You can take on phys reflect maps cuz all dmg we do is fire dmg.

Rest of the mods should be no problem.

Exactly :)

Update:
i leveled to 96 so i changed the skill tree a tiny bit.
just removed "Versatility" node (2 points) and took another jewel socket near the scion's big life wheel.

DPS wise its the same, but with the jewel i can get another %life roll.

with this change and the new helmet i sit at 9.5k life.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 22 sept. 2018 10:26:48
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
hi there,

a little update from my side till I started this build 2 days ago. Yesterday I leveld from lv30 to lv79 atm. Got almost all gear. NOT cheap btw. if you go Xophs and all the other stuff. But hell of fun build. Tanky and lots of dmg. Just the way I love it.

All im missing atm is Dying Sun and the Enchant Molten Strike on Helmet. Just too expensive. The Enchant on the helmet costs around 20ex+. Already spend 15ex+ on that build. No regrets so far.

I tested it in Delve. This is what I could tank - Darkness 739!!:

https://ibb.co/mxv3cK

And thats not all. I almost got 7k life and the next 7 level ups are life nodes with 5% only. This is in total 35% more life. That means im around 9,5k life at the end and there is still room to improve for more. 10k life pool is EASY obtainable.

Thanks for the build so far. Feel free to check my profile. If you see something what can be improved let me know here. :)

See ya

Its cheap depends on how much you want to invest in it and on league.
in STD you could make a version of this build for just few exalts :)
you have good gear on Delve so its much more expensive to make than STD.

for improvement- not much excluding what you already mentioned.
you have another jewel socket to take, and you only need one +2 mana jewel.
you want your rare jewels with life, attack speed (preferably "with swords" variant as it has the highest roll) and anything else you can afford like another attack speed roll or dex.

for endgame content a watcher's eye with anger leech mod is HIGHLY recommended.
alternative for that would be a warlord's mark on hit ring.
but both are expensive anyway.

happy to hear you like the guide ^^

Update 2:

Lv89 atm. Did all Guardians + Shaper in row with 2 deaths at all. Stupid deaths. I wasnt paying attention. Facetanked ANYTHING. Even the Beam or Slam of Shaper. No freakin deal. I ate that dmg like nothing and regen in no time.

BEAST MODE!

First time did and done Shaper with 0 problems.

Thanks AGAIN!
"

Update 2:

Lv89 atm. Did all Guardians + Shaper in row with 2 deaths at all. Stupid deaths. I wasnt paying attention. Facetanked ANYTHING. Even the Beam or Slam of Shaper. No freakin deal. I ate that dmg like nothing and regen in no time.

BEAST MODE!

First time did and done Shaper with 0 problems.

Thanks AGAIN!

:)

yea you can tank almost everything.
even the expanding nova that elder does.

for shaper\uberelder there is a trip for the slam:
you can self cast immortal call and completely avoid it because the slam is 100% physical damage.
this build basically carried me through every single content in the game.

I think im ready to move on to something else haha

red elder/ shaper is a joke

guardians become a snoozefest.

This is my first time hitting end game, and its honestly been too easy with this build.

My only goal is to attempt uber elder, but cant get him to spawn over there yet :(.
"
sknabi a écrit :
this build basically carried me through every single content in the game.

I think im ready to move on to something else haha

red elder/ shaper is a joke

guardians become a snoozefest.

This is my first time hitting end game, and its honestly been too easy with this build.

My only goal is to attempt uber elder, but cant get him to spawn over there yet :(.

yeap, thats the point hehe :)
can you explain why you level CWDT to 20?
Dernière édition par JosephTri, le 23 sept. 2018 11:50:24
decided to try duel Grelwood out double my dps and im still over 7k health
"
ContinentlOp a écrit :
can you explain why you level CWDT to 20?

Its linked to immortal call and golem.
higher level gives you longer duration on IC and more attack speed with the golem.
also it procs frequently enough at lvl 20.
lower levels will result in you losing your endurance charges all the time instead of them being up and protecting you.

"
Nighthorror848 a écrit :
decided to try duel Grelwood out double my dps and im still over 7k health

7k is low to be honest, and with that GG helmet you got there you shouldnt have problems with DPS :P.
im at 9,760 right now.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 23 sept. 2018 20:22:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires