[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

is there a alternative to the Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate? I cant really afford it and im only still slowly learning whats worth something
"
wow, that is a pretty sick damage amulet, can you tell me how? it that an ilvl 85 elder amulet? did you just single Scorched Fossil it ?

It's 82 cause I hoped to get an attack speed roll but that's unlikely. Otherwise ilvl 76 should be enough. You can check here https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

Guess hitting the 20% of phyiscal as extra fire was kinda lucky but I would have settled for just some life/inc firedmg/+ firedmg. I bought 10 scorched fossils and hit that after 3 so I stopped. Afterall I just wanted something cheap that pushes my dmg until I can get xoph's.
"
Samodin a écrit :
One thing, I don't really understand how to do elemental reflect maps.
I tried running with some random helm I had in my stash with just the 3 gems (multi, MS and Ancestral) but I still die.

I was still resist capped and didn't lose much life.

Any tips?

Thanks!

I had a lot of issues with those, but i started swapping anger/herald with arctic armour/purity of fire and they instantly became a lot better. You can also swap ancestral with life gained on hit gem and your hp won't even drop anymore. Doing the map this way is slower so you might just sacrifice the C and reroll it. There probably is a better way of doing it, but this has been fine for me.

Hi, here is my current gear, i think my next upgrade will be tombfists with two abyssal sockets.
I really love the build but i sometimes get one shot by some random packs of monsters and idk why. I'm a bit stuck on lvl 91 because of that. Could anyone tell me if something is wrong with my stuff ? and whay should I afford next

Also i'm currently doing maps up to T15 and killed red elder once.

very good and fun build ! bought very decent gear, only missing fire leech jewel...

btw - ring with poacher's mark on hit - PURE FUN !!

btw, can i remove iron grip from tree if i got it on wep while stationary? or not?
Dernière édition par eden2888, le 21 déc. 2018 11:02:24
I was a le to corrupt wildfire with corrupted blood immunity, nice little bonus.
Dernière édition par Deklnu, le 21 déc. 2018 12:23:28
"
eden2888 a écrit :

btw, can i remove iron grip from tree if i got it on wep while stationary? or not?

The weapon grants Iron Reflexes, not Iron Grip. Iron Grip is a damage passive, Iron Reflexes converts your evasion rating to armor.
"
Dinguskhan91 a écrit :
is there a alternative to the Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate? I cant really afford it and im only still slowly learning whats worth something

i ran upto about level 88 and through t12 maps with no problems still using tabula/normal helm and thief's torment, my only big purchase was on G shank but you should have no problems up till about then with tabula granted you're resi capped and around 5.5k hp
hey @hybridboy and @Yokzjumper the second boots search, the damage penetrates +#% of ele res, this mods cannot roll on boots, might want to correct the search link.
Hey guys selling another +2 projectiles enchanted helmet with 20/20 6 link.

IGN: THICCJUGGSE
Message me on the website if you don't catch me online!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires