[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Please can someone clear this up for me.
Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector

how can this work if you cant cast totems from that support gem?

Is the guide very outdated?
Is there anything else with the gem setup that is outdated?
"
Endeffekt a écrit :
Please can someone clear this up for me.
Cast With Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Summon Lightning Golem - Ancestral Protector

how can this work if you cant cast totems from that support gem?

Is the guide very outdated?
Is there anything else with the gem setup that is outdated?

Answer is in the guide, "Gem links" spoiler:
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
the totem wont proc with CWDT, just there for the attack speed boost on bosses.

You must use it on bosses, by yourself. If you dont wanna use it - you can swap for anything else you prefer. I can offer you Molten Shell.

Read the guide better next time :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Dernière édition par Alexbars4, le 20 déc. 2018 06:52:02
Hey hybrid,

Wanted to thank you for the build. Level 77 only, none of the fancy items yet (only the 6 link helmet), using Beltimber blade, only 3 labs done. 5,3k life, using thief's torment, and the build feels super strong already.

Only doing T3 maps, but from previous experience I can feel that with the huge upgrades standing before me, this build will be very easily doing end-game content.

10/10, will play again :-)
"
Yokzjumper a écrit :
So i had a bit of my free time and decided to make cheat-sheet for this build:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RqzyrbhX47wj6rqn5jDD4BUeGfbzwcsujx0tbHzbN4/
(if i did everything correctly, you can copy it to your Google Docks, but cant edit this "original")

Simple to use, a couple of options for items (regular, highroll, endgame corruption, etc.) and straight links to the https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal, even with pictures! Woah!

Also, included gems, jewels and flasks. Basicaly, all you can and need to buy, even wrote on gems needed quality (some gems benefit, some dont).

Well, you can see it all yourself, enjoy!

i hope it wont increase item prices, cuz if it will i will regret some life decisions :D

Nice work !

I looked into it and i think you made a mistake in the filter for the onslaught flask.
The affix is a negative number so for a min of -23, you need to put it in the "max" field :).
Currently it's in the "min" field and show only flask from -20 to -23

Nice build too! thanks very much to our host!
So I got a question, I was looking at your characters, and both had the Iron Grip passive, and the"long string of useless nodes" that requires to get it. In case i have Grelwood, how would the skill tree look? What should I invest instead, or should I still go in that string of nodes, because the adjacent nodes are good?

If anyone knows, I would be thankful.
"
TFTealC a écrit :
Nice work !

I looked into it and i think you made a mistake in the filter for the onslaught flask.
The affix is a negative number so for a min of -23, you need to put it in the "max" field :).
Currently it's in the "min" field and show only flask from -20 to -23

Nice build too! thanks very much to our host!

You are correct! Fixed it now, thanks!
"
So I got a question, I was looking at your characters, and both had the Iron Grip passive, and the"long string of useless nodes" that requires to get it. In case i have Grelwood, how would the skill tree look? What should I invest instead, or should I still go in that string of nodes, because the adjacent nodes are good?

If anyone knows, I would be thankful.

What are you talking about?
"long string of useless nodes"? iron grip is literally "1 point node".
which means you dont need to invest in any useless nodes to get it.

"in case i have grelwood"? the guide is built around that sword, why would there be another version of the tree?

let me ask it differently, how would you spec the tree then?
What about blasphemy + flammability instead of anger? POB gives 10% more damage to the OP's postebin build...
Dernière édition par jppdb, le 20 déc. 2018 13:04:35
"
jppdb a écrit :
What about blasphemy + flammability instead of anger? POB gives 10% more damage to the OP's postebin build...

read the FAQ.
"
eden2888 a écrit :
hi guys, this vaal on the shield worth using over the life implict?

? anyone?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires