[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
SaracenS a écrit :
If you could get a 2 prop watcher's eye would fire pen or phys as extra fire be better?

Fire pen
Hi, any idea how to avoid dying to the slightest ele dmg we encounter?

Would getting blasphemy-enfeeble help this? Maybe dropping herald and totem/golem to make space for it?
"
CsSanyi a écrit :

Would getting blasphemy-enfeeble help this? Maybe dropping herald and totem/golem to make space for it?

Easiest way it just to get curse on hit enfeeble tombfists they run around 1-2ex.

Alternatively you could get temp chains ones for about 1/2 of that.
Thanks for the build!
"
Denisian a écrit :

After the 3 most important items (head,chest,weapon), should i go for Xoph or is that the last part of the build importance/impact wise?

Thanks for the build, anyway.

xophs and a watchers eye.

"
jppdb a écrit :
Hi, nice build.

Can we drop the LGOH from the rings after the watcher's eye with life leech?

why? it gets you the tankiness.
regen+LGOH+leech.

"
ndox138 a écrit :
one doubt, u put Xophs blood AND watchers eye. wich one i must hv?

watchers is more important imo.

"
Deklnu a écrit :
Any idea if +15 life gained for each enemy hit by your spells works for meatballs or do you have to have "attacks"

wont work, you need "attacks"

"
GamingDaemon a écrit :

So two questions:
1. Do you have a better idea for LGoH or sustainability, and maintain resists at the same time? Tried Thief's Torment
2. Should I not use Elemental Focus, and use Immolate and Combustion instead? What gem links should I be using??

Thanks in advance :)

if you are on a budget:
thief with high res roll and a rare amulet.

read the ele focus wiki and you will get your answer :)

"
What to do when crazy league ppl are only selling the sword for 2ex ? even tho no one is buying, they have been the same ones at the same price for over a week now.

get a Beltimber Blade for now.

"
CsSanyi a écrit :

"
SaracenS a écrit :
"
CsSanyi a écrit :

Easiest way it just to get curse on hit enfeeble tombfists they run around 1-2ex.

Alternatively you could get temp chains ones for about 1/2 of that.

look for % to blind on hit roll on one of your abyss jewels.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 18 déc. 2018 11:38:38
"
"
supertact a écrit :
I'm topping out at t13 currently, can someone look at my profile and check when I need next?

I have 2 exalt budget.

i think the next steps for you are to save for a 7L helmet but rn they are going for 30ex+
there is also the Xoph's Blood which is a great increase in dps.

can you also tell me how much did you pay for your's Grelwood Shank? i have no money to buy one rn :/

That Grel cost me 2.5 exalts. Pretty crazy.

How would you craft the rings in this situation for this build? I'm currently throwing horror's at a 84 eternal, but would like to stop and throw multi-mod on the rings.

Thanks
I just got to the part of the tree where we take Defiance, but I've been dual wielding claws up to this point, and I lose half my dps by switching to a shield.

Any advice? Should I just take the hit to my damage?
Just wanted to say that I’m loving the build, thank you for the detailed guide. Rolled a squishy Scourge Arrow build as my league starter and that was a huge mistake. Rerolled to this and it’s been a blast.

I’ve got a Beltimber for now, and about 2ex saved up; what piece of gear should I upgrade first? Should I go for helm or Koams first? Or would you suggest I just get a Grelwood Shank? Is it that huge of an upgrade over Beltimber to justify spending all my currency there first?

Thanks in advance.
"
HouseOfBalloons a écrit :
Just wanted to say that I’m loving the build, thank you for the detailed guide. Rolled a squishy Scourge Arrow build as my league starter and that was a huge mistake. Rerolled to this and it’s been a blast.

I’ve got a Beltimber for now, and about 2ex saved up; what piece of gear should I upgrade first? Should I go for helm or Koams first? Or would you suggest I just get a Grelwood Shank? Is it that huge of an upgrade over Beltimber to justify spending all my currency there first?

Thanks in advance.

in my opinion get the grel and the shield first

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires