[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I'm pretty new to the mid/end-game in PoE as I've tried it twice before not for too long. This is literally my first build in PoE. I got a nice drop from a prophecy which provided me with a hefty currency boost, so i started looking around for gear. Head piece was first and it took me a few hours of spamming refresh and a good chunk of luck but i bought this helmet for an amazing price, which i think is pretty nice? I'm not very knowledgeable in the mechanics but it think it has the most important parts except for Lab enchant.

After the 3 most important items (head,chest,weapon), should i go for Xoph or is that the last part of the build importance/impact wise?

Thanks for the build, anyway.

I'm topping out at t13 currently, can someone look at my profile and check when I need next?

I have 2 exalt budget.
Hi, nice build.

Can we drop the LGOH from the rings after the watcher's eye with life leech?

one doubt, u put Xophs blood AND watchers eye. wich one i must hv?
Any idea if +15 life gained for each enemy hit by your spells works for meatballs or do you have to have "attacks"
Hi Hybrid!

Great Build!! In fact, I based my own 3.4 Jugg MS build off of yours, and even link back to yours:

[3.4] Endless Yin/Yang Jugg Molten Strike Build

But now in 3.5, I have some questions. So I am using a really good axe + Soul Taker to get endless mana.

I do great DPS, but I am POOR!

I am having trouble getting rings with more than 2 or 3 life gain on hit :( Ones with more are way to expensive. I did buy a Thief's Torment though, but my DPS decreases by 10K DPS:

So I pulled Ancestral Call out and added in GMP, and put the rings back in. So now my rings and amulets are:

And my Gem links are:
Molten Strike + Elemental Damage to Attacks + Multistrike + Elemental Focus + GMP + Added Fire Damage OR Fire Penetration

This means my character does 64K DPS in my hideout, and with Elemental Overload, Blood Rage, etc, can hit 150K DPS. I have 4600 Life, and my resists are capped.

So two questions:
1. Do you have a better idea for LGoH or sustainability, and maintain resists at the same time? Tried Thief's Torment
2. Should I not use Elemental Focus, and use Immolate and Combustion instead? What gem links should I be using??

Thanks in advance :)

ign: Edwurd_of_Steel
Dernière édition par GamingDaemon, le 17 déc. 2018 22:54:32
What to do when crazy league ppl are only selling the sword for 2ex ? even tho no one is buying, they have been the same ones at the same price for over a week now.

"
supertact a écrit :
I'm topping out at t13 currently, can someone look at my profile and check when I need next?

I have 2 exalt budget.

i think the next steps for you are to save for a 7L helmet but rn they are going for 30ex+
there is also the Xoph's Blood which is a great increase in dps.

can you also tell me how much did you pay for your's Grelwood Shank? i have no money to buy one rn :/
i found using a low lvl cwdt with poacher's mark to solve most lvling issues with mana and life sustain. 2 gem slots allows you to tank most everything you can build currency to get any end game gear.
If you could get a 2 prop watcher's eye would fire pen or phys as extra fire be better?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires