[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey guys, what to look for to improve boss damage? TIA.
"
komitid a écrit :
Hey guys, what to look for to improve boss damage? TIA.

You could look into socketing a lethal pride into duelist starting passive spot with chance to intimidate and critical chance for better uptime on ele overload, and maybe get a better abyssal jewel for your belt.

If you have currency, a 30% more ele dmg 7 link helmet is GG.

Dernière édition par Suhaibus, le 18 août 2020 21:51:40
https://youtu.be/81S-ts5vPfU
i played this build so long and finally i got something nice!
thanks for nice build hybrid
Dernière édition par pathofEmart, le 21 août 2020 22:16:46
Bad or good?Good mods for this build?

I know rolls are bad but can fix those,
Dernière édition par Korpivaellus, le 20 août 2020 02:25:15
Really like this build. Was sceptical at first with survivability due to uncapped phys res but this is tankier than I expected. For Single Bosses I opted for Vitality Aura instead of Ash Aura with this since it's safer(Got me to 50hp Leech/ball).
(was very cheap). Even Face Tanked Cortex Map with it. Considering Anti-Shocked Ground boots though to avoid boss one-taps(50% is scary).
Hi guys,

Small question about the skill tree...
In the POB it shows that Tribal Fury is allocated but I don't see how this can be allocated in the build guide. What item or jewel is allocating this skill?

Thanks.

Edit: nevermind, found it.. annoint the amulet :-)
Dernière édition par R3kt3m, le 28 août 2020 03:39:21
Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way to check how "tanky" I am.

Build is funnier then I though, I'm on my way at lvl 76, but it's almost all easy https://pastebin.com/mjYdes0h
Anyone in standard want to take on the crazy expensive task of enchanting this up?

I'm out of currency so I'm done with it.
"
Kalavas a écrit :
Anyone in standard want to take on the crazy expensive task of enchanting this up?

I'm out of currency so I'm done with it.

its already enchanted, did you mean crafting it?
Yes, I meant crafting on it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires