[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
PeidaNaFarofa a écrit :
I'm having some problem with damage overall (def and dealt).

Can u guys help me?

Spoiler

Better helmet and increased dmg kaoms heart other than that ur build should be fine
"
SohleKamm a écrit :
"
PeidaNaFarofa a écrit :
I'm having some problem with damage overall (def and dealt).

Can u guys help me?

Spoiler

Better helmet and increased dmg kaoms heart other than that ur build should be fine

Unless he has +1 curse that ass mark ring will conflict with the flammability from cwdt so it might have to go

@peidanafarofa by better helmet he means immolate instead of burning damage

and I am not sure without seeing your jewels but without a source of intimidate you're losing an important dmg multiplier
Dernière édition par Suhaibus, le 16 août 2020 16:54:22
@Suhaibus

i think i have the same problems. Can you check my build? I also run slight variations from hybridboy in tree and gear
"
SohleKamm a écrit :
@Suhaibus

i think i have the same problems. Can you check my build? I also run slight variations from hybridboy in tree and gear

Everything looks GG except for one BIG problem and a few other issues.

that jugg unyielding is harming you against bosses, especially with how many endurance charges you are stacking? the area of effect basically makes only 2-3 balls hit the boss while the rest hit the ground. You have to respec from it either to unrelenting for survivability, or unstoppable. unstoppable will give you a lot of points back cuz u can remove unwavering and 3 str passives over here.

You should spend those points and regret another point so you can path to elemental overload which is a BIG dmg boost that you don't have.

Try it and see for yourself :)
"
Suhaibus a écrit :
"
SohleKamm a écrit :
@Suhaibus

that jugg unyielding is harming you against bosses, especially with how many endurance charges you are stacking? the area of effect basically makes only 2-3 balls hit the boss while the rest hit the ground. You have to respec from it either to unrelenting for survivability, or unstoppable. unstoppable will give you a lot of points back cuz u can remove unwavering and 3 str passives over here.

You should spend those points and regret another point so you can path to elemental overload which is a BIG dmg boost that you don't have.

Ok so i applied those changes but i still cant tank t16 without right clicking like Hybridboy does in his gif. What do i need to skill ?

Appreciate the advice!
Dernière édition par SohleKamm, le 17 août 2020 07:25:09
"
SohleKamm a écrit :
"
Suhaibus a écrit :
"
SohleKamm a écrit :
@Suhaibus

Ok so i applied those changes but i still cant tank t16 without right clicking like Hybridboy does in his gif. What do i need to skill ?

Appreciate the advice!

Apparently you dont have a source of fortify either, i suggest you put it on 4link with your leap slam, it really makes a world of difference. Also if you use brass dome you need to clear shock vs sirus or that dmg will add up.

Also don't use that t16 gif as an indicator, that gif was created back when fortify dmg reduction was additive instead of multiplicative, and immortal call used to grant you physical immunity for it's entire duration.

Dernière édition par Suhaibus, le 17 août 2020 13:47:13
"
SohleKamm a écrit :

point still stands, that gif was back when fortify and immortal call used to be way stronger :)
any reason Lightning Golem is used? Does it matter what Golem or is attack speed more important?
Dernière édition par ThunderBiome, le 17 août 2020 22:33:49
"
ThunderBiome a écrit :
any reason Lightning Golem is used? Does it matter what Golem or is attack speed more important?

Attack speed is most dps but you can go whichever u need the most

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires