[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Mekrat a écrit :
I did not manage it to get the enchant on the helmet in delve cause I started to late. So for me if I can get the enchant this will compensate the missing jewel.
Did shaper deadless, elder/uber elder, delve to 300. The guardians where not a big deal as well. EZ ulab farmer.

So for what I saw this will be a strong build as it is. Dont forget the sword and gem buff aswell.

What do they change with life gain on hit? Did not find anything?

Looking forword for hybrids update to this one! :)

PS: agree to the Level Progress and the missing jewel...we will see!

Not a direct nerf to lgoh, but a nerf to the number of extra projectiles MS can have by limiting number of gems and reducing helmet enchant, so less projectiles == less lgoh.
The lgoh topic will be interesting now. Some guys discuss this on reddit atm. But like I said I was able to facetank nearly everything without the +3 from helm enchant.

The drop chance of grelwood will be adjusted too so this uniqe will be more expansive than before and in my opinion it is the only weapon for MS in 3.5 maybe as dual wiled to Keep up the dmg... but the defence loss would be huge.

But after all I think still good as starter and endgame viable.
"
Mekrat a écrit :
The lgoh topic will be interesting now. Some guys discuss this on reddit atm. But like I said I was able to facetank nearly everything without the +3 from helm enchant.

The drop chance of grelwood will be adjusted too so this uniqe will be more expansive than before and in my opinion it is the only weapon for MS in 3.5 maybe as dual wiled to Keep up the dmg... but the defence loss would be huge.

2 Nebulach +10 endurance will be still good)
"
"
Mekrat a écrit :

This build use thiefs thormet so the ECs are limited.
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
"
Mekrat a écrit :

This build use thiefs thormet so the ECs are limited.

Watcher eye Life Gain on hit)
2 koams rings)
Sorry I was wrong, Thief Thorment is only for leveling. But if you use 2 Kaoms you will have decent problems to cap resists cause this build use Kaoms heart and "abuse" the 6L elder helmet version. I do not get it. When you switch Grelwood you lost 2 more MS proj.

And for the watchers eye with lgoh node we would need vitality?
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Sorry I was wrong, Thief Thorment is only for leveling. But if you use 2 Kaoms you will have decent problems to cap resists cause this build use Kaoms heart and "abuse" the 6L elder helmet version. I do not get it. When you switch Grelwood you lost 2 more MS proj.

And for the watchers eye with lgoh node we would need vitality?

This is from Delve you can do easy lvl 100 uber elder easy mode

https://pastebin.com/4je3KgSX

Will be not less stronger now
2X Corruption will come on nebulahs and on other items)
and New Flasks with Loreweave?? hehe
Dernière édition par MruczekM77, le 5 déc. 2018 15:52:05
This is a complete differnt build in my opinion^^

edit:

dont get me wrong, your build looks strong too, will test it on standard..
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 5 déc. 2018 17:16:17
any update on this build?
Has anyone tried to estimate roughly how much LGOH we're losing with the changes? That's my biggest concern right now, that and Grelwood being too hard to get or too expensive.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires