[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Btw just a question cause I am a little bit bored in the end of the season at the moment. Oh and yes I know this is not a build for this....

I went HOGM yesterday just to test how far I can go hehe... the first row was easy.. but the second and third row where a little bit harder... anything we could switch to beat the ES guys?

They dont do much dmg on me I could easy stand there and just wait... but I cannot kill them too!

I can invest something if needed.

"
Mekrat a écrit :
Btw just a question cause I am a little bit bored in the end of the season at the moment. Oh and yes I know this is not a build for this....

I went HOGM yesterday just to test how far I can go hehe... the first row was easy.. but the second and third row where a little bit harder... anything we could switch to beat the ES guys?

They dont do much dmg on me I could easy stand there and just wait... but I cannot kill them too!

I can invest something if needed.

no need to invest, i did HOGM easily.
for the ES guys just use Balefire, it gives lvl 25 scorching ray.
Thoughts on the 3.5 patch notes? Looks like some nerfs to life gain on hit?
yeah, lots of adjustments. limit of 1 wildfire jewel. helm enchant is now max of 2 projectiles but they did buff molten strike and grelwood shank.
molten strike / life on hit nerfed ?
Does it hit this spec hard?

*edit* LOL seems like all , but yours , molten strike guides are vanished away from the first page of marauder class forum ^^
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 5 déc. 2018 02:05:23
This is definitely going to stay viable and very strong. I'm sure Hybrid will update the guide very soon :-)
I swapped out a Wildfire jewel, dying sun flask (and other unique flasks, except Atziri's), and xoph's blood amulet.
Never got the helm enchant, or a watchers eye.

I just ran tier 15 maps with alch'd mods and things were a *tad longer, but not a big deal. I didn't bother switching out my ancestral call for Ele Dmg w Attacks for the bosses.
Had a Lich in a T15 map and tanked him as well.

I'll see if i can try harder stuff tomorrow.
Still feels nice and solid, without the buff to MS taken in to account.
Maybe just the one Wildfire will be more noticeable for lvling?

side note: I'm pumped with Achievements i knocked out in the last few days.
Shaper, Red Elder, HoGM & full Atlas Completion. My 'technical play' is mediocre, so the build's simplicity is really fantastic.

I did not manage it to get the enchant on the helmet in delve cause I started to late. So for me if I can get the enchant this will compensate the missing jewel.
Did shaper deadless, elder/uber elder, delve to 300. The guardians where not a big deal as well. EZ ulab farmer.

So for what I saw this will be a strong build as it is. Dont forget the sword and gem buff aswell.

What do they change with life gain on hit? Did not find anything?

Looking forword for hybrids update to this one! :)

PS: agree to the Level Progress and the missing jewel...we will see!
Hi all, I was thinking of running this build as starter for 3.5 before the patch notes came up. I'm still new to the game, joined halfway Delve with my first char, so never experienced the fresh start of a league so far.

As it seem so far, the build itself will still remain viable after the patches, but my biggest concern is if the build itself is still cheap enough to run from the start, considering that alternate MS builds that got nerfed harder might lean towards this build, making the demand for the uniques higher and that they buffed the Shank as well. Will this affect the pricing of the item, making the build to expensive to run from the start?
Dernière édition par DukeNyxius, le 5 déc. 2018 08:38:04
most people talked about 25% less life on hit for molten strike, so maybe its not possible to facetank the laser anymore.

- one question: how necessarry is the helm enchant to facetank bosses on t12-13+ maps?

i think the helm enchant will be expensive as hell , and the extra orbs will grant a good amount of lgoh ?
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 5 déc. 2018 08:52:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires