[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Rathiel72 a écrit :
Is there a way to open the passive skill tree and see all of it instead of just the middle?

on the PC, no. The zoom function only shows so much.

On Path of Building you can see the whole tree at once.

I do not know about the consoles.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Rathiel72 a écrit :
Is there a way to open the passive skill tree and see all of it instead of just the middle?

Excuse a noob, where do I find Path of Building?

Nvm I found it but how do I use pastebin?
Dernière édition par Rathiel72, le 20 mai 2019 15:15:18
A+ build. Easy to follow, fun to play. I enjoy face-tanking guardians :)
"
Rathiel72 a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Rathiel72 a écrit :

Excuse a noob, where do I find Path of Building?

Nvm I found it but how do I use pastebin?

in Path of Building, pastebin is used to import an entire build all at once.

In Path of Building, click on Import and then you should see a place where you can paste the pastebin link. Once you do that, you can then import a build to look at.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 20 mai 2019 19:25:58
Wow, went away for a bit to play a different character and get some currency and come back to find that the helm you need for this build got stupid expensive. Double or triple what it was a week ago or so?
I like this build. Like mentality about it. Written nicely, easy reading even for people with not much experience in Poe. Thank you ^_^
I like this build too, perfectly matching my way of playing ;)
Upgrading my rings right now instead of thiefs one AND AND AND searching for Molten Strike enchant which is expensive as hell !!!
Dernière édition par Cyb_bat, le 21 mai 2019 10:05:58
the maps in synthesis with enemies fire +2 projectals rips me apart. had a lvl 78 boss tat had it and he could 1 shot me.
Level 92 now and have had exactly one death since entering maps and it was completely my fault. The safety level of this build is wonderful.

I don't know how much further I can take it since I am not having any luck maintaining T13 or above maps but it was very nice and safe to play.

Much much different from other characters I have tried which kill fast but die really easily.
What's good guys. Just wanted to post two more highlights for this build. Tanking a Phoenix explosion, and then a Deathless two man Uber Elder kill. For some reason my GeForce didn't capture my mic once again so it is just my good buddy you can hear haha.

https://youtu.be/_KHPR9DJeCU

https://youtu.be/YcHsoJ1Cz2o

Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 21 mai 2019 22:41:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires