[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
Good job. I did the same in Delve season. One recommendation: best DPs comes from a +1 skill level skin of the loyal.

You can replace one ring to Essence worm and put hatred in there for now.

Thanks, yea definitely next upgrade is the armor, this is just the only 6 link i had around.
Is this RF build as faceroll as the other six that are currently up?
"
Percolater a écrit :

This build is not a standard RF build. We use RF as a damage buff but not core dmg source.

This build can face roll almost all damage in the game even shaper slam and red elder slam.
Hi!Thanks for that great build. I'm planning to lazy maxing this on standard for my first UberE kill(I was near that last league with Bv but too far still :p ) Now I'm 81 and have no idea where should I go first.I still die under t 10 very often. 1 I know my resistances are not capped. I have vaal purities but Now I'm using poelements. With bad gloves hemlet and bełt for pseudo links and collrecovery I'm afraid about dex+ res cap from jewels.I think I can have trouble with changing boots for recovery and res cap. My life/lvl is ok for Now I think. I belive I'll earn a few ex next weakend for my last league craps :p can U look on my build for find these weak points? Sry for errors(from phone)
Dernière édition par Zakk777, le 13 mars 2019 17:18:38
How to sustain mana for incinirate in single-target fights?
Im often out of mana on tough bosses in maps.
"
Zakk777 a écrit :
Hi!Thanks for that great build. I'm planning to lazy maxing this on standard for my first UberE kill(I was near that last league with Bv but too far still :p ) Now I'm 81 and have no idea where should I go first.I still die under t 10 very often. 1 I know my resistances are not capped. I have vaal purities but Now I'm using poelements. With bad gloves hemlet and bełt for pseudo links and collrecovery I'm afraid about dex+ res cap from jewels.I think I can have trouble with changing boots for recovery and res cap. My life/lvl is ok for Now I think. I belive I'll earn a few ex next weakend for my last league craps :p can U look on my build for find these weak points? Sry for errors(from phone)

Hi there,

thanks for trying this build. To be honest I haven't killed uber elder yet but that's mostly because I don't play the game much anymore, hence haven't got the time to spawn it on map.

About your character:
1. without any CDR affixes you won't have permenant phys reduction. It can be easily fixed though - the cheapest way is to replace one ring to Kaom's sign or Kaom's way.

I also don't see you have any +phys/chaos damage to spell on your jewel. As a result your can't poison and you won't have any damage from crawlers. The laziest fix would be use a lesser poison in your glove instead of poison support.
"
danis a écrit :
How to sustain mana for incinirate in single-target fights?
Im often out of mana on tough bosses in maps.

Can use a level 1 incinerate. the damage difference is negligible.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
Zakk777 a écrit :

Hi there,

thanks for trying this build. To be honest I haven't killed uber elder yet but that's mostly because I don't play the game much anymore, hence haven't got the time to spawn it on map.

About your character:
1. without any CDR affixes you won't have permenant phys reduction. It can be easily fixed though - the cheapest way is to replace one ring to Kaom's sign or Kaom's way.

I also don't see you have any +phys/chaos damage to spell on your jewel. As a result your can't poison and you won't have any damage from crawlers. The laziest fix would be use a lesser poison in your glove instead of poison support.

I had 12 to 14 phys dmg to spells in 1 jewel. Is not enough? And 1 more question: Capped res should be with or without ascendancy buff from charges?
With kaoms way I didn,t die from physical damage to t12( only 13 shrine piety cause i still have work with ele cap) thanks for that advice. Next big upgrade I think should be a 6l rat cage or 21 hoa gem.
Hi there, I absolutely love your build. It reminds me of the old CWDT ignite build I use to play. Once I started mapping with increased packsize or delving It appears to be crashing the instance on the server. Any tips on this or have you dealt with this previously? I created a tech support ticket but no one from GGG has reviewed it. I have tried all your instructions listed in your build. Thanks again, and fantastic work on the build.

Link to my support post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2466918/page/1#p21798958

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires