[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Ok this guide is a bit confusing and it could make some matters worse when it comes down to leveling itself, When do I start worrying about getting the intelligence? Also on the ascendancy, how come the PoE Planner says you pick unyielding, yet you tell us to get unfliching, unbreakable, unstoppable, and unrelenting? yet this guide switched unbreakable to unyielding...
"
majesthro a écrit :
Hi,

do you know the "AFK gone poetic" build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757893
Maybe we could change the VMS setup to unearth -> volatile dead for big single target. Would that fit in somewhere without usig poets pen?
Does it even make any sense?

Edit:

i guess HOA is for single target?
some ppl seem to lack sustained boss damage, thats why i was looking for a single target solution.

First time I see this version of his build, I now know how you find the similarities.

When geared properly, VMS can do over 20M (shaper DPS) through its duration of 10 seconds. This is enough to burst down every boss in the game, however many end game bosses now have phases.

HOA comes in when VMS is not available. There are many many alternatives, double Poet pen sure can work, but there are less costly ways (this build is gem socket starved)

EG, if you want the auto movement feature, just put in a lightning warp or flame dash with cwdt.

I don't have much damage node taken in this tree, PP damage might not be that much.

If you just want more raw damage, get a CWDT(20)-BV(20) in a proper 6L Xoph's Nurture bow.
"
darkedone02 a écrit :
Ok this guide is a bit confusing and it could make some matters worse when it comes down to leveling itself, When do I start worrying about getting the intelligence? Also on the ascendancy, how come the PoE Planner says you pick unyielding, yet you tell us to get unfliching, unbreakable, unstoppable, and unrelenting? yet this guide switched unbreakable to unyielding...

Unbreakable and unyeilding are both fine, I switched to unbreakable in 3.5 and forgot to change the tree. POB is updated though.

You don't need to worry about INT. This build has 200+ int without any gear.
i'm just thinking about ways to deal single target dmg constantly, cause i dont like entering a Arena and not having any souls.
you mentioned that you had one Variation of this build where you only used HOA for bossing. what did you replayce VMS with? unearth/volatile dead/combustion always feel fine.
i do like These Kind of lazy, Auto cwdt builds. ill will probably use your guide for 3.6, or a small Variation to it.

"
majesthro a écrit :
i'm just thinking about ways to deal single target dmg constantly, cause i dont like entering a Arena and not having any souls.
you mentioned that you had one Variation of this build where you only used HOA for bossing. what did you replayce VMS with? unearth/volatile dead/combustion always feel fine.
i do like These Kind of lazy, Auto cwdt builds. ill will probably use your guide for 3.6, or a small Variation to it.

To use HOA as your ONLY damage source:

1. replace chest, anything will do, but best damage is +1 corrupted skin of loyal (for HOA)
2. Put Hatred in an essence worm ring
3. 6L HOA, or in a 4L helmet (+minion gem level, minion dmg etc for psudo 6L)
4. Weapons are Seventh Sun + Victario charity
5. make sure to get spirit offering
6. Use a cwdt-curse on hit-any spell-projectile weakness (20) link

POB works out to be 1.2M shaper DPS, very afk, very reliable damage.
Dernière édition par alexh1985, le 11 févr. 2019 06:32:26
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
majesthro a écrit :

To use HOA as your ONLY damage source:

1. replace chest, anything will do, but best damage is +1 corrupted skin of loyal (for HOA)
2. Put Hatred in an essence worm ring
3. 6L HOA, or in a 4L helmet (+minion gem level, minion dmg etc for psudo 6L)
4. Weapons are Seventh Sun + Victario charity
5. make sure to get spirit offering
6. Use a cwdt-curse on hit-any spell-projectile weakness (20) link

POB works out to be 1.2M shaper DPS, very afk, very reliable damage.

ty.

i hope i find some time to do some testings. since i achieved my league Goals already, i have some spare currency to drop. will Report if i find sth worthwhile.

1 hour, 2 ex, 3 labs and voila
"
ValentX70 a écrit :

1 hour, 2 ex, 3 labs and voila

Imba enchantment dude, I can't wait for the patch note!
Decided to try my hand at doing a version of the build without VMS and focus purely on HoAG. Went with Elemental Overload, and swapped the Slower Proj / Blind gloves for Poison Gloves, and swapped out ball lightning for blade fall, and havent had an issue with keeping up virulence or ignite triggers, even on single target bosses. Since i'm not going VMS I can drop a bunch of of the purely fire damage and area damage nodes. There's definitely still upgrades I can make in my items and gems. I need to get the HOAG -30 Reservation enchant so I can use a generous hatred to buff the crawlers damage. And need to get corrupted lvl 21 Hoag and level 4 empower. But even with what I have I'm easily getting through red maps.

PoB Link

"
Retiper a écrit :
Decided to try my hand at doing a version of the build without VMS and focus purely on HoAG. Went with Elemental Overload, and swapped the Slower Proj / Blind gloves for Poison Gloves, and swapped out ball lightning for blade fall, and havent had an issue with keeping up virulence or ignite triggers, even on single target bosses. Since i'm not going VMS I can drop a bunch of of the purely fire damage and area damage nodes. There's definitely still upgrades I can make in my items and gems. I need to get the HOAG -30 Reservation enchant so I can use a generous hatred to buff the crawlers damage. And need to get corrupted lvl 21 Hoag and level 4 empower. But even with what I have I'm easily getting through red maps.

PoB Link

Good job. I did the same in Delve season. One recommendation: best DPs comes from a +1 skill level skin of the loyal.

You can replace one ring to Essence worm and put hatred in there for now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires