[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

how do you get endurance charges for immortal call?
"
TbaeH a écrit :
how do you get endurance charges for immortal call?

I don't. Immortal call has a small duration even without charges, and is effective against large swarm of projectile attacks. You may ask your juggernaut friends to go conduit and share charges with you though.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 14 déc. 2018 02:48:41
Quiver with maim on hit is really bis? Pathfinder is not fast enough to run away from mobs without maim? Currently I'm using Rearguard mainly, because unique block mods. Rearguard wouldn't be better then Quiver with maim?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind - just noticed Acrobatic keystones reduce block anyway ^^
Dernière édition par pritus90, le 14 déc. 2018 06:22:17
"
pritus90 a écrit :
Quiver with maim on hit is really bis? Pathfinder is not fast enough to run away from mobs without maim? Currently I'm using Rearguard mainly, because unique block mods. Rearguard wouldn't be better then Quiver with maim?

Maim, blind and knockback are desiged to play the "not getting hit" meta introduced in delve league. As I analyzed before, you can also use toxic rain to do the extra slow instead of maim, but I simply don't like the delay. Barrage on the other hand, can enable off-screening, but the firing angle is too narrow.

Block and dodge are simply bad in a situation where every white mob can one-shot you.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 14 déc. 2018 08:36:01
Fun does ondar's guile help vs elder's shotgun ice?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
How's Starkonja on this build?
"
Fun does ondar's guile help vs elder's shotgun ice?

According to here, the ice projectiles are spells, so I guess no. But the melee thing says fire projectiles as well. So maybe the shotgun ice is an attack afterall.

"
tatiloco a écrit :
How's Starkonja on this build?

Not bad, but if you are using a unique instead of rare, devoto would be better.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 15 déc. 2018 05:03:20
As of the 12/15 update, are you activating arctic armour? When I have war banner and hatred activated in my devouring diadem along with HoA 4 linked in my coming of calamity, I cannot activate artic armour even though it is in my diadem helm. Do you have another source of mana reservation reduction?
Dernière édition par Distorted___, le 16 déc. 2018 03:04:16
"
Distorted___ a écrit :
As of the 12/15 update, are you activating arctic armour? When I have war banner and hatred activated in my devouring diadem along with HoA 4 linked in my coming of calamity, I cannot activate artic armour even though it is in my diadem helm. Do you have another source of mana reservation reduction?

yes, apart from the 14% reduced mana reserve in skill tree, I also used a conqueror's efficiency jewel (obtained from act 8 quest) for extra 2%.

Please note that this aura setup is still experimental and is subject to change.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 16 déc. 2018 03:26:09
Such an innovative build, thanks for this. Playing it on Betrayal atm. There is something I don't understand, I run Herald of Agony, Hatred with Generosity, I don't have mana to activate War Banner. How do I manage this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires