[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

How is this build doing with all the new content? Safehouses/fortresses/etc
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :

Like previous poster mentioned I'm having time issue with temple incursions otherwise killing it.
"
Catnov a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :

Like previous poster mentioned I'm having time issue with temple incursions otherwise killing it.

I usually clear time portals with 20 seconds remaining. Please let me know which part goes wrong so I can help you.
Right, just fire.
"
SigDest a écrit :
Hi, very thanks to your guide here. This build deals insane damage even in levelling and melt the mini bosses in Betrayal easily. Yet I face a problem with Incursion rooms.
The room usually have tones of corners so it is really hard to clear with the bad AI of crawler. The time is always tight and I have not cleared one incursion room because once you try to move to another pack, the crawler moves and fail to finish thoses left behind...
Do you have the same feeling? How do you solve this?

Getting used to minion AI is the biggest challenge in this build. The thing is if the crawler is moving slower than you it is hard for it to both catch up with you and attack.

The simple solution here is to give our agony crawler as much move speed as possible. This can be achieved by:

1. Minion Speed Support
2. socketing several Apparitions jewel
3. 20% Quality HoAg gem
4. gears with "minion movement speed" mods that can be farmed from delves and crafted by essences

In early games you may struggle to obtain these items. So another option here is to increase your own movement speed instead, to a level that the crawler will teleport to your location frequently due to being too far away.

And at last, I have to mention that the timing for convocation is really important.

This part will be further elaborated on page 1.
Right, just fire.
Started the league with a arc elementalist build but at lvl 83 i figured out that the build was not for me, played with toxic rain+quill rain the entire delve league and was looking to play with quill rain again(with some build that has survived the nerf) and i'm glad that i found yours, managed to 6L a calamity with like 100 fuses and everything just melts, thx for the build.
I usually clear time portals with 20 seconds remaining. Please let me know which part goes wrong so I can help you.[/quote]

Socketing the summon phantasm on kill took care of my clear speed. Those little buzzsaws are awesome. Would rate them above minion speed in order or importance if running a 5-link.

Thank you for the offer - much appreciated.

Really enjoying the build - cheap and powerful.

Having a blast.

C
Found a ring with 9% increased global physical damage and 10% increased chaos damage. My question is do either of those modifiers increase herald damage at all? What modifiers (if any other than those that specifically say pet) would effect herald damage?

Thanks for the help
I'm easily clearing all content at Tier 4 map level so far. Incursions are no problem at all. Clearing them with plenty of time remaining (20 seconds easily). I'm on 2x 5 links with the recommended gear. 5 links are a big increase. More than 6 links probably will be.
Mmmh just did uber elder with it; Last phase is so messy.

I miss my Zerph

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and stupid shotgun ice hits so hard
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dernière édition par Coconutdoggy, le 12 déc. 2018 19:36:56
Did it again I really am bad af in the final phase =/ maybe it's cuz I'm so use to Zerph lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires