[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
KillerKrug a écrit :
which build you think is stronger for bossing or t16+ mapping?

life bsed with legacy rumy / vinktar / toh

or

ci with "decent" es gear ~800chest etc

With legacy gear Life MOM version will have more dmg due to the fact that it can use RF but it will only have 7-8K EHP (If u have legacy rumi do not use saffel on the lifeMOM version).

CI version will have less dmg but will be more tanky for sure with the fact that u can reach over 10K es and even push to 11-12K with GG gear, also the chaos immunity become useful later in delve (thats the main reason why im CI, because i want to push delve).
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
my damage outcome is so much lower, then urs anyone can tell me maybe what am im doing wrong ?

my profil BATTOSAIIIIII is the char name...

i understand indigon and i hav all stuff i need to get this build running but the damage is still not the same like from the video.

is this because i dont use ring warlords mark + accuracy ? or that i dont have cool down on belt?
Dernière édition par battosaiiiwebde, le 16 déc. 2018 14:31:56
"
battosaiiiwebde a écrit :
my damage outcome is so much lower, then urs anyone can tell me maybe what am im doing wrong ?

my profil BATTOSAIIIIII is the char name...

i understand indigon and i hav all stuff i need to get this build running but the damage is still not the same like from the video.

is this because i dont use ring warlords mark + accuracy ? or that i dont have cool down on belt?

Well the issue is simple u don't get any indigon stack, u don't have the right quicksilver flask (u need the exact same has linked in the build guide), if u cannot get the exact same just at least get a double movespeed quicksilver and just increase ur cyclone mana cost by swapping gem with a higher multiplier (u can replace storm brand by lightning pen for exemple). If the mana cost is still not enough use a fevered mind.

But i highly recommend u fix the flask and don't use a fevered mind due to how indigon work.

Also ur boots enchant are messing up EE vs boss.

Once that is fixed u will need a warlord mark ring and the 2% regen on boots because u will see INDIGON WILL DRAIN UR MANA FAST.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
How do you tackle the mana problem with CI in league. My gear is ok but my damage is really low since I run out of mana. I have warlords mark and regen on boots... Kinda sucked losing regen from the watcher's eye when you go CI.

"
ultradragonslayer a écrit :
How do you tackle the mana problem with CI in league. My gear is ok but my damage is really low since I run out of mana. I have warlords mark and regen on boots... Kinda sucked losing regen from the watcher's eye when you go CI.

well ur ES gear is ok in therm of ES value, u have the rightish setup, the problem is that u cannot run discipline+purity on the CI build this is way to much mana reserved. Thats why i sugguest ppl play the life build first and only switch once they have plan a good setup for a CI switch. U cannot reserve 65% of ur mana on a indigon build when u don't have access to legacy vinktar. So u must find a way to fix ur res or just don't run discipline.

Once thats fixed u should have around 3-3.2K mana un reserved that will be enough to sustain indigon.

Also ur wise oak doesn't do anything for the dmg since ur highest res is cold.

So overall u must fix ur resistance and that should fix everything.
Does this build work with low life/Molten Strike as the main skill instead of cyclone? i want to re-live the 2.0 glory days!!!

"
SnKChubbS a écrit :
Does this build work with low life/Molten Strike as the main skill instead of cyclone? i want to re-live the 2.0 glory days!!!

Well if u can manage to find the right mana cost for molten to get the indigon stacks going yes it could work, but u will lose EE.

Tbh the molten mjolner playstyle is gone or not optimal atm, the amount of proc per sec isn't high enough to justify a switch to molten strike. Since mjolner doesn't have is old crazy proc u need to get the most dmg out of every discharge and EE (being 50% More dmg) is kind of a big deal.

Also molten strike will have a stable increase of mana cost to the point where u will need to stop attacking, on cyclone since it spend is mana base on is movespeed u just need to slow down and its going to lower ur mana cost enough so u can keep attacking.
"
philophil a écrit :
"
SnKChubbS a écrit :

Well if u can manage to find the right mana cost for molten to get the indigon stacks going yes it could work, but u will lose EE.

Tbh the molten mjolner playstyle is gone or not optimal atm, the amount of proc per sec isn't high enough to justify a switch to molten strike. Since mjolner doesn't have is old crazy proc u need to get the most dmg out of every discharge and EE (being 50% More dmg) is kind of a big deal.

Also molten strike will have a stable increase of mana cost to the point where u will need to stop attacking, on cyclone since it spend is mana base on is movespeed u just need to slow down and its going to lower ur mana cost enough so u can keep attacking.

My thoughts were that molten strike would proc the EE on +fire and that you could utilize a es on hit watchers eye low life for pain attunment and less mana reserved. Have legacy vinktars. Wanna do some work with it!
"
SnKChubbS a écrit :

My thoughts were that molten strike would proc the EE on +fire and that you could utilize a es on hit watchers eye low life for pain attunment and less mana reserved. Have legacy vinktars. Wanna do some work with it!

If u are going EE with that setup i recommend u use ARC+discharge then, the amount of hit per sec should be enough to proc both spell 8-9 time per sec depending on ur CDR gear. If u have legacy vinktar that would help, i tried molten strike and personnaly its not my playstyle but it can work if u use some fevered mind to increase the mana cost ( but has i said its going to be a stable ramp up of mana cost so make sure u don't over do ur mana cost otherwise u will endup not being able to attack).

I just don't know how ur going to fix the stun issue.
Hey Phil, how big is the indigon nerf to this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires