3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

no, i dont shock at all. on bossfights i focus on 100% dodging with permanent phase walk uptime thanks to victarios charity. also resist capping is easy, the ring still gives 40% res (-60 all and +100 lightning). dex is also not an issue when taking both bottom right jewel sockets near scion area. i could swap out one jewel socket and lose dexterity and take a 45+ dex ring if i wanted to but i dont see the need for it atm.

i think that vs uber elder (which is the only fight where shocking would matter imho) the fight is just too dynamic with target switching and dodging projectiles / beams / slams / etc to have actual reliable shock procs.

i can just focus on shaper balls and beams while my golems apply EE instantly with me being basically never the focus target because i am in phase walk all the time.
Dernière édition par KinGGaiA, le 16 nov. 2018 11:50:00
Makes sense yeah. Agreed that U.Elder is the only fight in the game where you notice the shock. Damage is high enough everything else melts.

Is your skill gem setup in your profile accurate?
yes it is. i sometimes do some gem swaps with melee splash / dmg on fulllife and determination / purity of ice when doing uber elder. rest is pretty staple.
Yeah okay after some consideration on paper I really really like this setup.

Going to play around with working in Frost Bomb. The HP lost from the ring stats are mitigated some by the extra life node you get to take when you drop EE. The damage lost from the shocking gets mitigated by frost bomb/culling strike. And most importantly like you stated, by not having to focus on applying EE you get to focus on boss mechanics.

This setup also frees us up to potentially fit in the new banner skill if it's synergistic.

For defenses I'm still kind of digging the phase acrobatics setup but that may change depending on what the next league looks like. So i'm looking at something like this for now. Keeping in mind that I'm really hopeful we can use one of the new banner skills

https://pastebin.com/r69gCY1p
do we rly need that accuracy for golems? i dont "feel" like my golems are missing at all
PoB says that it sims a higher DPS but you can use the alternative gloves np.
does snapshotting still work?
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Do you think we can use this guide to start 3.5? How good(or bad) it will be when starting maps without Anima/Primordial Might?
you can start with golems now, the amulet is enough to get the build going but i would personally recommend flame golems before you have a primordial might because ice golems really need the "aggressive" mod from it in order to feel good to play.

my plan for next league is: start with flame golems, buy the amulet ASAP, farm blood aquaduct until tabula + clayshaper + victarios charity, level ice golem + support gems in the background, start unlocking atlas and swap to ice golems as soon as i got the first primordial might.
Thank you very much for the leadership. This is what I use now.

This allowed me to take 2 curses + Hatred + Generosity + Aspect of The Avian.
Golem damage has become 2 times more than about 630k on the golem in Cyclone. mode without shock and other buffs.
Life 6150 Regeneration 900 + Acrobatics
What do you think about this concept?
I apologize for English

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires