3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I do not know why, but with Hypothermia, my Ice Golems have more dmg than with Maim ... I compared it to Shaper - and I killed it faster than with Maim ...
Thanks for a nice build. "Update: Haven't had a chance to keep up with this but I have Uber Elder on farm status which is a first for me. It is way easier than flame golems since you don't have to worry about your spectres dying and can focus on how bad you are at dodging shaper orbs instead.
lol. exactly, damn orbs
Korvas
Fun build; recently figured out the movement for Uber Elder and now its super easy.

Been doing Elder Zana mods a lot and got tired of phys reflect. Using a 2nd blue socket to swap in Phys to Lightning instead of Conc Effect as well as a weaponswitch to Clayshaper//Chernabog means I can still zip through phys reflect rolls since 75% of dmg is now non-phys.

Considering swapping things around, as I feel like ~5k life isn't enough to hit delve600; I'm at 450+ and hitting issues even with phase run + frenzies.
hi...how good if maim compare to conc efx / ruthless ? so which attack ice golem mostly use ? default or cyclone ?
Dernière édition par baldengorth666, le 12 nov. 2018 04:49:34
1k / sec life regen is so low. I only consider 4 or more k life/es regen. Lowest amount will be 2shoted. Bad build overall
"
AshDrag0n a écrit :
1k / sec life regen is so low. I only consider 4 or more k life/es regen. Lowest amount will be 2shoted. Bad build overall

Maybe learn how to play - if you go "one shoted" then you have some problems. Do not tell stupid. If you can not play - no wonder you are crying. I dont die ( my golems also :P ) even on Uber elder - i farm him on this build again and again..> :P

You cant play this game - why that you can only tell "Bad build".

P.S i have +- 900 life regen and dont need more. And still dont die ( sometimes on delve ... but im on 500+ delve :) :) )
Dernière édition par Orbit84, le 13 nov. 2018 07:56:08
"
Orbit84 a écrit :
"
AshDrag0n a écrit :

Maybe learn how to play - if you go "one shoted" then you have some problems. Do not tell stupid. If you can not play - no wonder you are crying. I dont die ( my golems also :P ) even on Uber elder - i farm him on this build again and again..> :P

P.S i have +- 900 life regen and dont need more. And still dont die ( sometimes on delve ... but im on 500+ delve :) :) )

i wish i never know about this build, bec ur are bad at the game mechanics and knowledge. Ye, i saw ur videos, so slow at UberElder! meh
900 life/es regen is like 0 regen
"
AshDrag0n a écrit :
"
Orbit84 a écrit :
"
AshDrag0n a écrit :

i wish i never know about this build, bec ur are bad at the game mechanics and knowledge. Ye, i saw ur videos, so slow at UberElder! meh
900 life/es regen is like 0 regen

You are "troll" or realy no-brain kid:) I dont record any videos , and i made Uber elder 3 max 4 min with this build :D You are realy , realy funny. This build have tons of DMG - but if you cant play this game... maybe go play Diablo-mobile. You do not have a completely clueless idea of what you're talking about. You tell the same nonsense and stupidity. If you can not play - do not play because it's a waste of time for you and your arguments. Or you have a sucking ache because you can not afford this build. As i saw your profile.. you realy cant play this game.
edited
Dernière édition par AshDrag0n, le 14 nov. 2018 16:06:57
"
AshDrag0n a écrit :
"
Orbit84 a écrit :

You are "troll" or realy no-brain kid:) I dont record any videos , and i made Uber elder 3 max 4 min with this build :D You are realy , realy funny. This build have tons of DMG - but if you cant play this game... maybe go play Diablo-mobile. You do not have a completely clueless idea of what you're talking about. You tell the same nonsense and stupidity. If you can not play - do not play because it's a waste of time for you and your arguments. Or you have a sucking ache because you can not afford this build. As i saw your profile.. you realy cant play this game.

So u are bad even at doing anylisys . Trust me, as person who got 2 mirrors and the HH every first week of the league. 1000-2000 regen / sec is rly bad

Mirrors and HH hahahaha!!! They are not an indicator of "awesome" - and 2 mirrors in each league you have ... how to buy them for money only or paint :) So end up telling fairy tales because nobody in their right minds will not believe in your "sci-fi" - all the time you talk nonsense and moan how this build is bad - and the most normal in the world ... you are angry and can not play - or sit and play on the standard. So if you finally learn - then drop in and start discussing what is right and what is wrong without having the slightest idea. Because this build is very good - for people who can play this game.

Delve calmly at 500+ goes overwhelm, lower I did not want to check :) Uber elder is a fairy tale if only he can play this game and can play build. DMG - Uber Elder - cosmically fast, maybe not as fast as Glacial Cascade Miner, but fast enough and efficiently that it takes up someone 3-4 m long max.

And you do not need 1000 life regency - mobs are not practically never, and you - you will fall as if you do not embrace :) With tens of thousands of armours and well-set pantheon - you will do the whole endgame on this builda without much effort or waiting "how much more ... " - quickly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires