When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

"
Shagsbeard a écrit :
Take your time. Do it right.

My version of "right":
1) Include Alva as a master with a daily incursion.
2) Have Alva spawn at (n+1)*5% where n is the number of incursions done on the current temple.
3) Introduce an "uber boss" that would only come if you have all incursions from T12+ maps and have at least three tier III rooms.

While details like her spawn rate in the wild can be debated, I approve of your proposal and suggest perusal of this thread; some of its details might interest you.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
There are so many leagues and league mechanics out there, many of them in the game at an abysmal occurrence rate. It's about time that this should change.

Players should be allowed to choose up to three league mechanics they want to play through with new characters (in Standard League) or existing characters when they get re-rolled. These league mechanics could remain permanently, or somehow be changed (though not willy-nilly at a whim), on a per-character basis.

The current league would be it's own league, perhaps with the choice of incorporating one or two previous mechanics on a per-character basis.

When playing as a team the league mechanics of the team creator/leader become the sole mechanics available for that group.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
There really is zero point to Circular Breach, Linear Breach, and Rectangular Time-Travel Breach all being permanent fixtures of the game.

Guess I'm quitting once I get my challenges done, or at the end of Delve. Either or. The decisions on what to keep in the game continue to baffle me, and realistically it seemed like Delve was going to have themed rooms much like Incursion has (we've seen a Lich, a Breach, a Harbinger Stargate, etcetera), so if anything I kind of expected Delve to be an infinite super-temple and as such to essentially supplant Incursion as a mechanic, as it would be made superfluous by the infinitum mines.
... Also, following the Crawler is kind of like following an Abyss, and the wave of monsters at the end kind of like a Breach. It's basically every league I despise, looking at it that way.

Pretty darn disappointed that Alva and Atzoatl will continue to plague the game possibly forever. Should've never existed in the first place.
Dernière édition par Velari, le 13 août 2018 22:23:54
OH HELL YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

YEEEEEEEE-AHHHHH!!! :)
"
_Skittles_ a écrit :

* Make tier 4 rooms possible, but only with the Nexus upgrade
* Too many 'trash' rooms, get rid off them and make the temple smaller if have to

Yep, those two were kinda my main complaints about the mechanic. I'd be okay with making the temple smaller\getting rid of quite a few of the rooms because most of them felt like nothing anyway.

Overall, though, incursion was pretty nice - even if i got burned out faster than usual - so it'll be cool to see it in core game :).
You guys say it was a success but obviously ignored the dozens and dozens of topics saying the league was bad with tons of replies agreeing. I think I had only seen 6 posts off the top of my head with the OP saying they liked the league but with majority of the replies saying it sucked.
10% chance to spawn anywhere in the game. Then appears every area until a Temple is opened. Sounds about right, no? I would expect to want to force a temple every once in a while.
I want my choices in the temple to matter when I face the final boss.

And dont make this a damn zana mod.

the league uniques need a overhaul, you have 20 that are garbage, and 1 that is worth a mirror - there is a huge problem there.
with improvements, Incursion will be a nice addition.

Ditch the timers.
You need to either up the loot considerably or you should increase the experience awarded. We need a real reason to do the temples.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I really hope they ditch the timers.
(⌐■_■)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires