When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

Endless temple ? Anyway, incursion was a very good league. I guess it'll be added in the usual fashion. 10% of maps will contain incursions.
I agree that the final fight was extremely underwhelming. The boss looked awful too. What is he supposed to be ? A coffee table ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
This is the first independent, if that is the right word, game I've ever played. It's the first I have played a lot of and really gotten into. I enjoy the story a lot, I love the game itself, and I really really really love planning out my "doods". I think that just how the armor looks different on you, depending on type, is one little thing that makes this game so great. And it is a great idea to have cosmetic items that you can buy. I love getting stuff to customize my stylin :D. And what other game has so many huge updates like every few months? I don't care if I sound stupid, I want the people who work on this game to know what a great job they are doing, and how much i enjoy it.

2 thumbs up!!!
chris
See you guys in 5 months when there's actually new content for Standard players to play...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
It's amazing to see all this people saying: "...incursion has been great!!!" <-- But no one of them got even 36challenge...
Now go back to Breach League for example, and try to remember how much challenges people completed then...

PS: Really guys, do something with Standard already, is long time dead because your lack of interest in saving it. Could you do something interesting like adding Legacy to the core game in Standard? Will not this give it some life?
Dernière édition par Lvzb3l, le 14 août 2018 22:23:59
yay actually happy this league mechanic sticking around. cant wait for december 3.5

rawrawr
"
Paldamus a écrit :
I do agree that the masses viewpoint should be taken into consideration, when talking about early game... but cmon now. I don't think a guy who has 9 challs by the end of the league is "an average player". That's a guy who didn't play the league at all.

Not seen if there were replies to this by the person in question, but generally I'm not sure why amount of challenges should be taken into account. You'll get some naturally just by playing, sure, but many are also linked to the league's mechanic. If you don't like those and therefore don't do the damned stressful incursions, it's only natural that you'll have fairly few completed challenges.

Anyway, I hope it will be easy to ignore this once the abomination is put into core (now the rotten core? :P). And that Alva won't be pestering us all over the place with her idiotic "just in time" and suchlike lines. Now, if Vorici had an "assassinate Alva" that would be permanent, I may even grow a little fond of that loathsome personality ;-)
Incursion was great, thanks for adding it to the core game!

As has been mentioned, it would be nice to have a measure of control with regards to Temple room upgrades. Even if such control required a bit of a grind.

Please ignore the nay-sayers, PoE seems right on track to me :)

Thanks again for the great game, GGG!
So. The Standard is dead until "december", and again I will not see anyone from my friend list.

Really "STANDARD" need fast improvements and interesting stuff NOW !

And stop with this bull***t calling "nerf" - it is ok for the leagues, but for the Standard this is fun destroyer !
"
ThorTX a écrit :
So. The Standard is dead until "december", and again I will not see anyone from my friend list.

Really "STANDARD" need fast improvements and interesting stuff NOW !

And stop with this bull***t calling "nerf" - it is ok for the leagues, but for the Standard this is fun destroyer !

People play standard????

Since when?
I am your Devine one Bow before me
One of the things that me and a couple of my friends noticed when I attracted them to the game was, incursion was all about clear speed, and while doing the incursion runs, you did nothing to directly hinder that through some form of cc, so if it gets reintroduced, maybe make the timer a little longer and introduce more cc/traps, to stop our clear speed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires