[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Hey again ! Thanks again for your tips i fixed my problems and now everything is running very smoothly !

I'm still struggling on Uber Elder tho, the dps check is not fast enough with the 1 hand / shield version, and sometimes i get stunned / stucked, maybe i should try to wear Kaom's roots but no idea how i'm going to get all those res ahah.

However If you check my character you can see i switched from 2x Grelwood to only one + the shield the surrender, and except Uber Elder, i can really easilly clear all content without dying once so it's pretty good !! Been grinding to lvl 94 and i'm really loving it !

Do you have any tips you could give me so i can finally kill uber elder alone ?

Thanks again !
"
Hey again ! Thanks again for your tips i fixed my problems and now everything is running very smoothly !

I'm still struggling on Uber Elder tho, the dps check is not fast enough with the 1 hand / shield version, and sometimes i get stunned / stucked, maybe i should try to wear Kaom's roots but no idea how i'm going to get all those res ahah.

However If you check my character you can see i switched from 2x Grelwood to only one + the shield the surrender, and except Uber Elder, i can really easilly clear all content without dying once so it's pretty good !! Been grinding to lvl 94 and i'm really loving it !

Do you have any tips you could give me so i can finally kill uber elder alone ?

Thanks again !

Uber Elder over a good build need a good playstyle... try to learn better mechanics on that fight..

u cant stay stationary , u must dodge almost all things: for sure shaper balls , elder spears probably can be tanked. kill elder adds that make DOT ground soon as possible ...

Whats ur chance to hit now man ??
Hey Anal_bleeding, thanks for the build.
I'd like to ask does multistrike gem affect life gaining rate (life gain on hit per second)? Can I replace it with fire penetration for example without significant loosing LGOH per second?
"
Deeds_of_flesh a écrit :
Hey Anal_bleeding, thanks for the build.
I'd like to ask does multistrike gem affect life gaining rate (life gain on hit per second)? Can I replace it with fire penetration for example without significant loosing LGOH per second?

Man gain on hit ints a leech

In my case i gain 29 life for each ball hit enemy

multistrike make ur attack more fast so u spawn more balls per second so u gain more life

gain on hit and leech are 2 different things

Edit: and gain on hit dont have a cap , leech have it
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 1 févr. 2019 06:53:18
So I’ve managed to get to 93 and multiple deathless Uber elders so thank you. My problem is I go to play other characters and end up coming back to this one (thanks for that :) )

So if I’m gonna keep goin, what can I improve on? I don’t quite have the currency for two abyss tombfist but anything else I could easily improve? Thanks again for the build!!
"
totalhavok3 a écrit :
So I’ve managed to get to 93 and multiple deathless Uber elders so thank you. My problem is I go to play other characters and end up coming back to this one (thanks for that :) )

So if I’m gonna keep goin, what can I improve on? I don’t quite have the currency for two abyss tombfist but anything else I could easily improve? Thanks again for the build!!

I have the same problem, after played this build i have some problem to play other builds.... This build is OP for me

BTW

u running atziri flask.. chaos damage dont work here go for wise oaka

all othet gear is super ok
try to get crit chance on boots enchant, help a lot for Ele overload
tombfis as u said
helm with "enemy fire res"
This is one of the better builds that I have used since coming back recently from a big break. The thing is that I can't seem to stop dying around t9 maps and I can't do uber lab yet and I am level 77. What could I possibly be doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/marshall229/characters
"
marshall229 a écrit :
This is one of the better builds that I have used since coming back recently from a big break. The thing is that I can't seem to stop dying around t9 maps and I can't do uber lab yet and I am level 77. What could I possibly be doing wrong?

Man... i said in the guide " GAIN ON HIT IS MANDAROTY "

where is yours LGOH?

use thief torment or if u can get one go for watcher eye.

you have some auras in ur gear.. what are u using ?

Anger and vitality are mandatory, heral and banner isnt.

make sure u have all res capped

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 3 févr. 2019 03:47:56
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
marshall229 a écrit :

Man... i said in the guide " GAIN ON HIT IS MANDAROTY "

where is yours LGOH?

use thief torment or if u can get one go for watcher eye.

you have some auras in ur gear.. what are u using ?

Anger and vitality are mandatory, heral and banner isnt.

make sure u have all res capped

Yeah I think that is where my downfall was...I removed herald and banner. I tried looking for a watcher eye with similar stats to yours and couldn't find one so I will have to wait to find a good one. Thank you for replying to me XD.
hello anal bleeding, just gonna thank you again for the build, did uber elder for the first time today, only died 3 times, which I think is decent for how new I am. idk if you care, but I also recorded a red elder run so if you want it, the link is: https://youtu.be/Kdz-toqM4jY

edit: just realized you have almost 90k per ball, which is much more than my 51k??? how tf do you get that much I thought my gear was good

edit 2: lorweave nvm
Dernière édition par areflour, le 3 févr. 2019 11:48:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires