[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
geekfromhelll a écrit :
Hello, first time I am making this build and the damage is nice, but I dont know why I am having huge mana issues, do you know maybe? :p yes I am fairly new to the game hahah.

PLS put ur char free in ur account setting, i will check it

btw
-make sure u get mana leech on tree
-whats ur lvl? use spirit void during levelling till ur dps will be higer
-always during levelling i dont use anger, use heral instead cuz reserve less mana
There, should be live now, I tried going a mana ring as well, but feels like when I run out of mana I have to wait 2-3 seconds before I can cast molten strike once.
And if I try to run Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet, I am missing 60 dex for my spells :p, but I can get that on the rings if I can fix the mana issues.
Dernière édition par geekfromhelll, le 10 févr. 2019 07:22:11
"
geekfromhelll a écrit :
There, should be live now, I tried going a mana ring as well, but feels like when I run out of mana I have to wait 2-3 seconds before I can cast molten strike once.
And if I try to run Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet, I am missing 60 dex for my spells :p, but I can get that on the rings if I can fix the mana issues.

MAN.....

you dont grab mana leech on tree ... i know u have problem

and u should read better guide, there are some wrong things

-immortal call isnt linked
- chaos damage dont work, sin's rebirth drop it

you run sin's rebirth that is expencive as fuck , sell it for better amulet

read flask stat priority also
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 10 févr. 2019 07:27:27
Has anyone tried the Scion version? How good is it?
Playin around with this just hit 37 fun as hell! Sorry if this has been asked..which is better to run ..2 heralds or Anger/Vitality? While at this level I see I dont have the mana to rum anger/ Vit yet...I did switch out HoA with Vitality. Seems like a better combo...Purity and Vitality?
Dernière édition par Badtwo, le 11 févr. 2019 21:47:31
"
Badtwo a écrit :
Playin around with this just hit 37 fun as hell! Sorry if this has been asked..which is better to run ..2 heralds or Anger/Vitality? While at this level I see I dont have the mana to rum anger/ Vit yet...I did switch out HoA with Vitality. Seems like a better combo...Purity and Vitality?

I put all suggestion in levelling section man
"
Zeleby a écrit :
Has anyone tried the Scion version? How good is it?

I dont try this variant, but i think is very good one:
-slayer overleech + gain on hit is insane ( saw this on my other build )
-endurance chage from jugg give to u over 3 sec immortl call
-possibility to run 2 might of the meek for more life pool
-accuracy from jugg
This is my second ever league. Started with Arc but I wanted to play something melee so I made the MS Champ. Downed Red Elder today and hopefully will down Shaper and Uber Elder by the end of the league. Thanks for this amazing build!
Hey Anal_bleed :D

Build so far is really fun.

I just wanted to ask this char of urs FashionIsMyProfession is that ur main molten strike one ? I wanted to just use it in pob to build from, can that one do shaper ect.. or do you need better gear ?

"
ysocalm a écrit :
Hey Anal_bleed :D

Build so far is really fun.

I just wanted to ask this char of urs FashionIsMyProfession is that ur main molten strike one ? I wanted to just use it in pob to build from, can that one do shaper ect.. or do you need better gear ?

Hey

currently i dont have this build up in league. after farm currency with this im trying new things...

fashion is a 3.3 char , isnt full update btw i can use he for uber elder service in std

You dont need to check my char to build ur guy, i wrote a long and very detailed guide for this

Follow it, and for final status use the pob in improve section:

BTW you need life gain on hit , u arent using it ...

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 12 févr. 2019 03:31:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires