[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Slipounet a écrit :
Hi ! i'm quite new on POE and i don't understand how to reach the 6/7k HP you speak about in your build.

actually i got 4,6k and i really need more HP because my regen (when i'm in the fight) is good but most of boss literally OS me :/

My gear is :

passive skill tree :
https://tinyurl.com/y7c5t8fl

What i need to improve and how for reach the 7k HP ?

(Sry for my bad english)

Find watcher eye, upgrade rings (around 80 hp/ring) and around 80 life per any other item and you can easily have 7k, im at 6.8k and done like whole content except Hall of grandmasters
"
barson95 a écrit :
"
Clansman77 a écrit :
i cant kill uber elder and uber atziri. what is my problem?

probably your problem is the thing that you dont know mechanics very well, after spending like 3 ex on uber elder portals ive done this another day, so just keep practicing, and you can beat it easily, i would reccomend you to switch pantheon to yughuls for elder fight that helps a lot, and you have to move around whole area not to get hit by anything

Uber Elder and Uber Atziri are the most difficult encounters in the game..

over a good build u need skill to menage theese fights
"
barson95 a écrit :
"
Slipounet a écrit :
Hi ! i'm quite new on POE and i don't understand how to reach the 6/7k HP you speak about in your build.

actually i got 4,6k and i really need more HP because my regen (when i'm in the fight) is good but most of boss literally OS me :/

My gear is :

passive skill tree :
https://tinyurl.com/y7c5t8fl

What i need to improve and how for reach the 7k HP ?

(Sry for my bad english)

Find watcher eye, upgrade rings (around 80 hp/ring) and around 80 life per any other item and you can easily have 7k, im at 6.8k and done like whole content except Hall of grandmasters

Specialy if u are new u should follow better the guide, without improvising..

you spend currency for a 6l astral plate with shitty stats, tabula rasa for 10c make the same work, ur tree is different then my suggestion, carnage herat is near useless...
Btw is there any tip to go through hall of grandmasters? ive been meeting there like some guy that is clearly immortal and do nothing to him just leeching ...
"
barson95 a écrit :
Btw is there any tip to go through hall of grandmasters? ive been meeting there like some guy that is clearly immortal and do nothing to him just leeching ...

I realy dont like PVP, did grand master very few times

on this build is possible

vs the full block u need :
-reduced block chance support ( instead of ele focus )
-mana gain on hit cuz u cant leech mana from that shit ( gain on hit work ), u can get mana gain from tree (revelry) , from thief torment or rare jew

hi mate am lvl 98 champ thx to pure breachstone rotas haha, i have 2 extra skills points that cant seen to figure out where to put i think i got all the life nods that i can, am one short to get a jewel socket so just wondering where do u think i cn spend those 2 skill points on i kinda double checked life nods cant find any that are reachable i fulled ur tree completely and got all that i can get. there is one nod that has 16life and melee damage but i think u mention melee damage not applier here cuz of our proj build, just need ur adv to where i can alocate those 2 untill i get one more and maybe swaitch to a jewel socket thx alot, great build i tried uber elder its easy without even hvn +2 molten enchant nor dying sun i just need to get the mechiancs right

thx again
"
Gunnerator a écrit :
hi mate am lvl 98 champ thx to pure breachstone rotas haha, i have 2 extra skills points that cant seen to figure out where to put i think i got all the life nods that i can, am one short to get a jewel socket so just wondering where do u think i cn spend those 2 skill points on i kinda double checked life nods cant find any that are reachable i fulled ur tree completely and got all that i can get. there is one nod that has 16life and melee damage but i think u mention melee damage not applier here cuz of our proj build, just need ur adv to where i can alocate those 2 untill i get one more and maybe swaitch to a jewel socket thx alot, great build i tried uber elder its easy without even hvn +2 molten enchant nor dying sun i just need to get the mechiancs right

thx again

gz for ur 98

u can get evasion/armour/life near duelist starting point

path of the warrior for global phys damage and str // retribution for 14% global damage and 5% attack speed

Could this build be viable with berseker?
"
gojibal a écrit :
Could this build be viable with berseker?

It could be good

u will loose lot of regen cuz rages

u can drop mana and life near duelist thank pain reaver and get more life nodes

ur accuracy will drop near 86%

and need kaom root for stun and freez, unwavering stance can be good, but remaining the freez problem...

I'm uncertain to grab war bringer or rite of the ruin:

war briger for sure is usefull for life recovery
rite of the ruin make ur dps insane, but kill all ur life rengen

I'm leveling this build right now and I really like the damage output i'm having no real issue with anything so far.

I'm running War Banner and I want to know why you're not using it because it seems to boost DPS by a lot when you drop the flag. ( Champion merclab done lvl 68 )

Cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires