[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Hey a question.
Why is Juggernaut tankier than Champion?
Don't we have more difficulty holding Fortify up (for example) on fights?

And could you look a bit on my gear, and check if i am viable to do all content, or if i should replace something? I have about 6.7k life and im feeling a bit squishy still.
"
serialbäm a écrit :
Hey a question.
Why is Juggernaut tankier than Champion?
Don't we have more difficulty holding Fortify up (for example) on fights?

And could you look a bit on my gear, and check if i am viable to do all content, or if i should replace something? I have about 6.7k life and im feeling a bit squishy still.

the differences are so quiet...

yes if u choose fortitude the playstyle is cool on bosses cuz u can stay stationary without worries to cast fortify

champion have a good armour buff on fortify cuz 1000 armour and 1000 evasion (evasion go on armour cuz iron reflex), and have few more dps then jugg cuz 100%chane to hit.

jugg have a good armour too, 5% generic damage reduction, the endurance charge give us 3sec immortal call ( max 4sec to get full endurance ), we can reach 93/95% accuracy. on jugg we have few more life regen, and we can skipp the 5 starter points from duelist for few more life points.

All 2 are tanky, i repeat the difference are so quiet

--- u put ancestral protector in ur MS body and ur ancestrall call in ur sword ---
Hey, like always, thank you for your answer!
Yes i forgot to put that totem out, i did a challenge, my bad lol.
What do you think about fortify on hit on your sword?
Would that be a good idea to further build my char, or should i just try to get more life and ele dmg on rings?
"
serialbäm a écrit :
Hey, like always, thank you for your answer!
Yes i forgot to put that totem out, i did a challenge, my bad lol.
What do you think about fortify on hit on your sword?
Would that be a good idea to further build my char, or should i just try to get more life and ele dmg on rings?

Without accurancy on sword u loose a lot of dps (chance to hit and attack speed)

dont worry about fortify on jugg isnt so importan on this ascendancy.

for sure u can have a better rings
Question in some of your end game gear i see you using haste + anger + vitality? Do you swap at certain times between them? you cant use all at once it seems?
"
ocv808 a écrit :
Question in some of your end game gear i see you using haste + anger + vitality? Do you swap at certain times between them? you cant use all at once it seems?

read FAQ
Ahh i see thanks! One question i read somewhere else the pantheon trick has been patched in my build i have my immortal call on a different cwdt than my blood rage is that still fine?
I've a got Champion that i've respected to this build. Can i use this
and get Beltimber blades instead of Grelwood, since i'm already using whirling blades in fights.
And cand you post a pob 3.5 for Champion designed for Uber Elder fight ?
Dernière édition par DennysRO, le 6 janv. 2019 12:11:02
"
DennysRO a écrit :
I've a got Champion that i've respected to this build. Can i use this
and get Beltimber blades instead of Grelwood, since i'm already using whirling blades in fights.
And cand you post a pob 3.5 for Champion designed for Uber Elder fight ?

PoB for champion is the same !

the only different thing is 1 wildfire instead of 2
Just wanted to thank you AB for this excellent build. I'm playing as Champion on Xbox in standard and had enough currency saved up to get almost all the optimal gear you recommend. I got very lucky and found a Vitality Watcher's Eye w/ 22% phys damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger.

My main goal with this build was to destroy Chayula because I've wasted many breachstones using different builds that struggled with DPS/clear speed/tankiness. I will be making my attempt as soon as I level up to 95 for another life node.

I didn't read all of the comments but did you use any breach rings or specific chaos res gear/flasks when fighting Chayula?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires