[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
Has anyone tried using Lion's Roar flask? The offense and defense look great but I am concerned the knockback effect will be a pain in the neck when fighting.

I got this flask and tried it out today. The knock back effect is not that much of an issue and the offensive and defensive buffs are sooooo good with this build. This is staying in my end game setup.
Hey guys, do the nodes "increased damage with ailments from attack skills" means that we do more cold damage??
"
perafelix a écrit :
Hey guys, do the nodes "increased damage with ailments from attack skills" means that we do more cold damage??

Some one may correct me but I don't think that stat means anything to our build.

In POE, there are three ailments that do damage, and they are poison, bleed and ignite.

While freeze is an ailment, it does not do damage, so I don't think we benefit from that specific stat.
I just did corrupted Desert Springs (T15) map without any issues along with Metamorph being level 82. Can't remember last time i died with this char. So awesome.

Also, remember to put your Vessel into map device kids!
Dernière édition par saif3r, le 18 déc. 2019 17:45:38
when looking at gems and gear for damage stats, is it better to look for "add physical damage" or "adds cold damage"?
"
saif3r a écrit :
I just did corrupted Desert Springs (T15) map without any issues along with Metamorph being level 82. Can't remember last time i died with this char. So awesome.

how do you determine the metamorph level?
Thanks for the build. I do have question however:

Why use Summon Holy Relic? The regen seems quite low.. Is the damage actually good? PoB doesn't seem to take it into account so I don't know.
I'd be tempted to replace it with Frost Bomb so I have double reist debuff with WoC, but since I'm far from knowledgeable about the game I'm thinking I must be missing something about relic.
Dernière édition par Rorshan, le 18 déc. 2019 18:23:15
"
Rorshan a écrit :
Thanks for the build. I do have question however:

Why use Summon Holy Relic? The regen seems quite low.. Is the damage actually good? PoB doesn't seem to take it into account so I don't know.
I'd be tempted to replace it with Frost Bomb so I have double reist debuff with WoC, but since I'm far from knowledgeable about the game I'm thinking I must be missing something about relic.

This is an excellent question.

While awaiting the designer of this build to chime in, I have done some research.

It appears we are getting very little from SHR, only 28 life regen (the damage it gives is meaningless). 28 life regen is next to nothing given how much life regen we already have.

From first glance it appears Frost Bomb is clearly better, since the full debuff on the enemy is there every time frost bomb activates, no matter what its level is.

I think however the key is Wave of Conviction. I am unsure if you can stack the two exposures. This person said they don't. https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/bejzjy/can_frostbomb_wave_of_conviction_stackexposure/

I am sure this is why the designer gave us the choice between WOC and Frost Bomb in the original post. Makes more sense now.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 18 déc. 2019 20:17:29
so maybe the exact question is, is there something we can use that is better than the small amount of regen we get from SHR (assuming we can't use Frost Bomb).

I think I will search on poe.ninja and see what skills are used with Ice Crash to get some ideas.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
so maybe the exact question is, is there something we can use that is better than the small amount of regen we get from SHR (assuming we can't use Frost Bomb).

I think I will search on poe.ninja and see what skills are used with Ice Crash to get some ideas.

looks like a lot of people are using Immortal Call.

Even though we don't get the Frost Bomb debuff (due to getting it from WOC), Frost Bomb still seems to add some good damage when enabling it in POB.

I am going to play around with Frost Bomb in POB and see what I can find. I am concerned that POB may be adding the debuff twice though which is throwing off what we should be seeing from Frost Bom when WOC is already enabled.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 18 déc. 2019 23:59:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires