[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Can this build kill end game high tier maps? I'm in the budget build range currently and seem to get 1 shot during low end maps.
"
janssen68 a écrit :
Can this build kill end game high tier maps? I'm in the budget build range currently and seem to get 1 shot during low end maps.

How are you doing with "resist all element" affix on mobs? I was playing together with a friend, but had a hard time killing the mobs.

The damage I took was moderate. Could facetank a group on tier 8 maps as a lvl 72 at that point. Where are you on the skilltree?

Anyone try HoGM with this build?
Can someone help me out here I'm new, where is the mana reserve reduction? in this build I'm a bit lost
"
OnThisIsland a écrit :
Can someone help me out here I'm new, where is the mana reserve reduction? in this build I'm a bit lost

What do you mean? Which mana reservations do you use?
Normally you should use Hatred and Herald of Purity or Herald of Ice.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 3 janv. 2019 02:39:35
In the build it has haste and hatred both equipped but the use 50% mana reserve each, and i have checked all the gear and skill tree and I cant find any mana reserve reduction to make this work.

Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious this is my first toon
"
OnThisIsland a écrit :
In the build it has haste and hatred both equipped but the use 50% mana reserve each, and i have checked all the gear and skill tree and I cant find any mana reserve reduction to make this work.

Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious this is my first toon

Dont worry about it...

Don't use normal "Haste" ... only use Vaal Haste...because we need the mana reservation for Hatred and one Herald.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
WR47H a écrit :
"
LukinCool a écrit :

hey where did you put the vall ancesteral warchief skill? what did you take away plz

I think you'd have to use a socketed ring or boots other than Kaom's

Instead of ancestral protector.

Why would we use vaal warchief in stead of protector?
The melee attackspeed goes down for a damage boost as i understand it, where protector gives an attack speed boost.
"
janssen68 a écrit :

I can farm Uber elder with ease with this build so yeah it has no issues with high tier maps. However, I am in the anti-abyssus clan, this helm will be the reason of more than 95% of your deaths on end-game. Or to put it another way, with Abyssus you will die, without it you will not. Its literally a trap, use a starkonja, we do not need the damage. I sit at 3.5M shaper DPS (flasked) with starkonja and it is more than enough.

Also, the OP suggests the ice crash enchant as the best one for your helmet, but actually the blood rage attack speed is superior, not only for ice crash damage but also for overall speed and enjoyment of the build. Use that instead. Much easier to find too, because people trash the ice crash enchants most of the time.

Basically, attack speed is pretty much your best stat when improving for end-game. Jewels with attack speed and crit multi are by far the best.
Dernière édition par Rouxsale, le 3 janv. 2019 13:59:54
"
Rouxsale a écrit :
"
janssen68 a écrit :

I can farm Uber elder with ease with this build so yeah it has no issues with high tier maps. However, I am in the anti-abyssus clan, this helm will be the reason of more than 95% of your deaths on end-game. Or to put it another way, with Abyssus you will die, without it you will not. Its literally a trap, use a starkonja, we do not need the damage. I sit at 3.5M shaper DPS (flasked) with starkonja and it is more than enough.

Also, the OP suggests the ice crash enchant as the best one for your helmet, but actually the blood rage attack speed is superior, not only for ice crash damage but also for overall speed and enjoyment of the build. Use that instead. Much easier to find too, because people trash the ice crash enchants most of the time.

Basically, attack speed is pretty much your best stat when improving for end-game. Jewels with attack speed and crit multi are by far the best.

Mind linking me your PoB? Whats your unflasked dps? How heavily do you invest in crit? Do you scale more phys or ele? Which is better and why?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires