[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
NeeviGBE a écrit :
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
NeeviGBE a écrit :
Hi. I've got a question about it.

In the video, you said that instead of ground strike we could use another skill. What's that skill called? ;]

Did I really say ground strike? Do you mean for movement or as main skill?

I meant ground slam. Yeah, as main skill.

There are a few alternative main skill options which you could play with this build like ground slam, tectonic slam or glacial hammer. If you decide to go with different main skill you would have to adapt the build a bit accordingly.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello, can anyone take a look at my build and tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Spent prob 20ex on gear + jewels aswell.
Can't even do T16's.
Mana pot instead of lucky strike cause i died to much with it. ( Leap slam into pack, and then no mana to spam IC ).

Thanks for any reply.
"
RenQt a écrit :
Can't even do T16's.
Mana pot instead of lucky strike cause i died to much with it. ( Leap slam into pack, and then no mana to spam IC ).

Thanks for any reply.

Your profile is private so I cannot check out your character but dor the mana issue there are a few options. f.e. You can link blood magic support to your leap slam setup or you just use a mana flask with mode „effect is not removed on full mana“. If you made your characters public let me know then I will check it out and see if I find thinks to improve.

Atm I try to improve the build a bit and first thing I changed it that I dropped blood & sand and I use flesh and stone instead which improves survivability a lot.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 16 janv. 2020 01:48:22
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
RenQt a écrit :
Can't even do T16's.

Thanks for any reply.

Your profile is private so I cannot check out your character but dor the mana issue there are a few options. f.e. You can link blood magic support to your leap slam setup or you just use a mana flask with mode „effect is not removed on full mana“. If you made your characters public let me know then I will check it out and see if I find thinks to improve.

Atm I try to improve the build a bit and first thing I changed it that I dropped blood & sand and I use flesh and stone instead which improves survivability a lot.

Trying to make it public but doesn't seem to work.
When i press " RenQT" top left, i get page not found 404. When i refresh ( F5 ) or mark the url and hit enter i get logged out but i get my page up.
Can't be logged in and view my own accountpage.. Bug ?
The build looks super cool. My only question is in the video of the build you mention alot of uniques that are really good for the build. Are those items not viable in 3.9?
Dernière édition par Tekktonic, le 16 janv. 2020 23:29:41
Would you mind posting your actual pastebin for the current passives ? The one on the page 1 seems outdated or not complete.
And what about your gear? I believe on page 1 its also not up to date
hi could anyone help my with my build can't use all of my auras and how to improve the build overall. loving the build so tanky with brass dome XDXD
Hello
I really enjoy the build for the moment and i was wondering if it was worth switching from Yoke to Pandemonius
Does someone have an experience of this? is that really game changing or it is more some luxury ?
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
RenQt a écrit :
Can't even do T16's.

Thanks for any reply.

Hey, should be A-ok now! :)
Would love for you to take a look.
Planning on swapping Blood sand with

I know my CWDT with Molten Shell isn't working now, f'd up and clicked + to early.

other then that, feel free to point me in any direction possible.
What stance in Blood and Sand am I supposed to use?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires