[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
EoXaZ a écrit :
Love the build... Just reached first time 90 level ant it was actually easy.... it's really hard to die with this build :D Having a blast. Killed my first elder at 7 tier.. died only vs lighting guardian... Always face tanked everything :D Just very fun build. Now i have like 5 exalts.. can you check my build ant give some tips what to upgrade first? I do have only 5 link chest.. and i need 6 link but i do feel i can go without it for some time, my damage is still pretty good. Maybe to save up for really good chest? And what about the passive tree? I tried some other versions, other skills gems.. Any recommendations would be very nice :)

I would start with getting the enchants/corruptions that are needed. That would be power charge on crit for bloodseeker, a double strike enchant on a starkonja and attacks have critical chance on hemophilia. Each one of these can be had for 1ex or less if you setup a poe.trade notify and are patient. That will be 3ex of the 5ex. I would spend 1ex on a 6L chest with good life and some resists. Finally, I would setup a notify on search for a stat stick with at least 65-70% combined added fire/cold as physical, elemental pen and crit multi or a spot for it. If you're patient you can find one of those for 2 to 2.5ex but you need to wait. Doing all this will give you a huge dps boost.
Dernière édition par kan333, le 16 sept. 2018 14:08:47
"
L00n a écrit :
I think i'm addictive to Perseverance belt, i just cannot stop using it. Need help.

I'm tempted to use one aswell :
-Perma onslaught
-Our armour/eva is very even
-up to T2 worthy cold res
-%life
"
CloakedJester a écrit :
"
L00n a écrit :
I think i'm addictive to Perseverance belt, i just cannot stop using it. Need help.

-Perma onslaught
-%life

Look for a good corruption, all res or more %life. I feel like a race car thro maps and delve
Dernière édition par L00n, le 17 sept. 2018 00:41:15
Hey guys - how does this build feel for general map clearing and delves? I'm doing a one handed sword Double Strike build at the moment and wondering if the bleed splosions and insta leech are enough for me to convert to it. Thanks.
"
CloakedJester a écrit :
Hi, do you have any priority list on unique/gg rare upgrades ?
"
EoXaZ a écrit :
Now i have like 5 exalts.. can you check my build ant give some tips what to upgrade first?
So the problem is all upgrades are effectively a cost/benefit analysis depending on what gear you already have and what market prices are for upgrades. I've done some of this in the past but I'm actually pretty sure some of it was wrong, for instance I'm playing pretty casually (for me), SSF style with a friend in Delve. I just learned that fossils have made helm enchants insanely cheap, which totally throws off my suggestions about it. My advice is to check my final gear recommendations in path of building to see what kind of benefit you get, and check market prices to see what gives you the best bang for your buck.

I personally tend to build searches for all my upgrades and leave them on live search, keeping enough currency on hand so that when something comes up that's a really good deal I snag it. This means I don't always upgrade in the most efficient order, but I tend to get all of my gear at bargain prices. As long as this doesn't significantly worsen my clear speed I think it's a pretty efficient way to do it, although you end up with like 10 tabs running live searches at once which some people find annoying.

"
HDTanel a écrit :
ONE QUESTION, why does my Double Strike DPS almost double when I switch my Claws... Main hand and Off hand have differences?
Double Strike only ever uses your main hand to attack, it's actually on the skill gem description =P. Frost blades will alternate though, so that's why you have to have two decent weapons if you're using it to clear while leveling.

"
st_Moriaty a écrit :
hi,im at level 73 now,but my attack speed is just 5.8/s ,HOW can i increase it up to 8-9/S,skill tree same with u
Your character tab is hidden from your profile, so I can't actually see what you're currently running =(

"
L00n a écrit :
"
CloakedJester a écrit :
"
L00n a écrit :

-Perma onslaught
-%life

Look for a good corruption, all res or more %life. I feel like a race car thro maps and delve
I guess I never considered it because the life and res were lower than what I was looking for on a belt. Considering we already have so much %life and how difficult it already was for me to cap res because of the life I want on jewelry I just decided to go with a rare. The fact that we don't have room for an onslaught flask does make it kind of enticing though, especially if you are willing to drop the jade flask for a granite flask (then swap the granite out for lion's roar on bosses). It's definitely not better than a big life double res flask mods abyss belt or leather belt, but considering those are several exalts this could be an interesting alternative. I'll try to play with it and if I like it I'll add it to the gearing section as a budget option, I mean the dang thing is basically free.

"
Shnizers a écrit :
Hey guys - how does this build feel for general map clearing and delves? I'm doing a one handed sword Double Strike build at the moment and wondering if the bleed splosions and insta leech are enough for me to convert to it. Thanks.
I imagine it's insanely good with all the bursty damage in delves, but I haven't personally tried it so hopefully somebody weighs in. I can say I'm playing an SSF molten strike jugg, and I damn well wish I was playing this build instead xD. It just makes other melee builds less appealing. Maybe I should add a Con: Hard to play non-instant leech melee after playing this build.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
I've started playing this build currently able to do t15 maps pretty damn smooth. I think my damage is lacking to do any real bosses though, is there something I'm doing wrong? Would appreciate the help if you could check my character tab as I dunno how to link my stuff here. Character name is grimmystrike
Hi again.
If we can ask for advice in upgrade path after character check - can you inspect my Qlag - lvl90 delve toon.
Curently running purity of fire and ice + arctic armor.
Spent 500+ fusings and 4L chest only.
I can switch topaz ring to diamond with same HP and resistances, but it needs few adjustements.
Hey dudes,

Is there a recommended upgrade path? i'm running the claw with death's hand, got the gloves.

What next? flasks? offhand? idk... help!!
I like the build very much, farming currency for a nice flask upgrade (Sin's Rebirth I think).

Survival is no problem, so i am coming up with Hatred and Herald of Purity atm. Planning to go for Blood Magic, soon, but i need some gear improvement to keep a decent clear speed...

Would someone check my gear?

Thank you!
Greetz
darthfelix
Dernière édition par darthfelix, le 18 sept. 2018 10:22:47
Just wondering what sort of damage increase there is from getting all the 6l gems 20/20 is it worth investing into now while I only have a few ex?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires