[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Ok guys its recalculated and i got around 800k DPS on bosses (its my idea, bosses)
https://pastebin.com/0uHkWkUx
can u check if its all ok?
im newbie on PoB.
"
donaldtroll a écrit :
Great build, I am loving it so far... got a few small questions, if you please:

I had some trouble saving shaper in the elder fight to qualify for watchers eyes, even using frost wall... any tips to help out? Guess better dps will fix the issue...

Also, I was wondering if you use the "always attack in place" or not on your double strike? I can see reasons for both options, and actually kind of wish we could have them on two different buttons... it is very nice to auto follow bosses instead of having to use WB to follow them, but sometimes it does strange things that seem dangerous...

Thirdly, do you find it good to use all 3 of these vaal skills? I find that in some encounters where you start without any skills, it can be a bit annoying if the skills are too spread out

I wish I knew how to link my gear, so someone could give me tips on what to focus on upgrading (currently L92 with a 6L elder astral, at least, even if i "only" have 7300 hp at the moment)

Cheers for a great build

try conversion trap for saving shaper and put the totem on one side to soak up some damage.

i have attack in place on my double strike but don't have enough hotkeys to use all 3 vaal skills.

got walk/totem/doublestrike on mouse
whirl/vaal cold snap/blood rage/phase run/vaal double strike on the rest of hotkeys. don't even have a hotkey free to bind portal gem to so i have it on weapon switch.
Better to get Worthy Foe or Fortify 1st? The explanation seems to favor Worthy Foe, but going Fortify looks to have better dmg, speed resists and the stun immune.
I went Worthy Foe and am on t7 maps mostly death free, but it seems I have a ways to go to get the last 2 points and i keep wondering if Fortify would make it easier to get to that point.
"
donaldtroll a écrit :
Great build, I am loving it so far... got a few small questions, if you please:

I had some trouble saving shaper in the elder fight to qualify for watchers eyes, even using frost wall... any tips to help out? Guess better dps will fix the issue...

Also, I was wondering if you use the "always attack in place" or not on your double strike? I can see reasons for both options, and actually kind of wish we could have them on two different buttons... it is very nice to auto follow bosses instead of having to use WB to follow them, but sometimes it does strange things that seem dangerous...

Thirdly, do you find it good to use all 3 of these vaal skills? I find that in some encounters where you start without any skills, it can be a bit annoying if the skills are too spread out

I wish I knew how to link my gear, so someone could give me tips on what to focus on upgrading (currently L92 with a 6L elder astral, at least, even if i "only" have 7300 hp at the moment)

Cheers for a great build
So that's probably because the adds and portals are building up too fast. What I did in that scenario was keep ancestral call and just swap out melee splash for ruthless. Then I just actually cleared the portals (and most of the adds). If that AND frost wall AND conversion trap AND using your totem to distract all don't fix the problem, you might just need more dps?

I use always attack in place on every single ability all the time. I could see unchecking it when you aren't running ancestral call since your melee range becomes quite short, but honestly I just learned the range so my character didn't randomly walk places when I didn't want him to. FYI you can have it both ways if you just keep the option unchecked and use the "attack in place" key when you want to attack standing still, I think it defaults to shift?

Vaal cold snap is kind of situational and only necessary on fights you really wanna burst down fast, but vaal double strike and vaal ancestral warchief are insanely good in almost every situation so yeah, I kind of think all 3 are great, but I understand dropping cold snap.

Your gear is pretty solid, I'd pick up some new flasks next, like taste of hate, sin's rebirth, lion's roar. Then it's time to focus on some corruptions and probably better life on jewelry. After that it's mostly finishing touches, like better rolled offhand, double crit multi jewels, 21/20 double strike.

"
AstroShade a écrit :
Still leveling this build up, but a question.

How necessary is the 9k life? If you are willing to ditch blood magic and drop down to 8k hp, you can increase your DPS by more than 50% to nearly 4 million. You get to grab a few more dps nodes and can run hatred/herald of purity, in addition to being able to grab druidic rite which is just incredibly useful for flask uptime. And the loss of some HP is greatly offset against large groups of mobs by Herald of Purity in terms of survivability. I just don't know how important that 1k hp is against bosses.

https://pastebin.com/DAiZbbZ3
I mean, that's absolutely a viable choice. The thing is when I was theorycrafting this build it seemed to have more than enough damage to do all content in the game, and facetank it with instant leech. Once I passed that threshold I started considering what could kill the character, and the answer was pretty simple: scenarios where I couldn't leech. Approaching packs of nasty ranged mobs, bosses that go invulnerable, etc. I will honestly say that I didn't die between 93 and 95, but I did go under 1k hp a few times, so I felt justified in my decision when I wrote the guide. This league with delves I'm not sure if that changes things. There are some nasty one shots and a lot of sustained damage, but eventually you can just get one shot by white mobs at depth 1200 or so, so I dunno. All that said, clearing stuff fast and doing bajillions of deeps is super fun, but I tried to be clear I optimized for facetanking and not dying in the guide, so feel free to tweak as you want!

"
timidrage a écrit :
Better to get Worthy Foe or Fortify 1st? The explanation seems to favor Worthy Foe, but going Fortify looks to have better dmg, speed resists and the stun immune.
I went Worthy Foe and am on t7 maps mostly death free, but it seems I have a ways to go to get the last 2 points and i keep wondering if Fortify would make it easier to get to that point.
Worthy Foe is like, 10x better than Fortify. If you are seeing Fortify as more damage in Path of Building, you have something wrong with your config. As I talk about in the guide, worthy foe is about 30% more damage, which is just about the best damage multiplier ascendancy node in the game, only being outclassed by a few niche choices or some nodes with significant downsides.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Thanks alot for the response!

I tried elder before swapping to ancestral warchief, and with that crazy ass thing it would probably work fine (i also used my map clear setup for the entire elder phase because i was more concerned about the portals than about the time it would take)
Does fortitude (FORTIFY) on champion skill is permanent ? Sorry havent tried any duelist char yet. was about to try this one
Do you think CoH enfeeble or temp chains Haemos could be better than CWDT? It would free up a socket and it seems getting the crit chance corruption is both expensive and only 5% damage. (Damn it we need the temple back ASAP :P)
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I'm wondering how you got 8k to 9k with your items and tree. I am currently level 83 and i have roughly 5.6k life with roughly + 500 HP on gears. What am i missing?
"
jben1988 a écrit :
I'm wondering how you got 8k to 9k with your items and tree. I am currently level 83 and i have roughly 5.6k life with roughly + 500 HP on gears. What am i missing?

Your characters page on your profile is private, so we can't really tell you, but you are probably missing +% life jewels and life nodes. I have around 600+ hp from gear and I'm sitting at 7.2k life right now (level 90).
Hi Guys,

I'm currently playing this build.

I took a belly (5L for the moment), is it a good option ?
The exemple of rare armor in the build is rly expensive for me.

Is a belly 6L will be a good alternative ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires