[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
bmwz4 a écrit :
hey i tried this build and now i'm level 90 in betrayel league what did i wronng ? i got 2.9 k es and i really get mostly same items ? can u help me pls ?

Non-int base helm, low int base shield, one ring with no es.

Focus on getting an Int base helm w/ good ES and flat INT roll (if possible). A titanium spirit shield w/ good ES and flat INT roll (if possible) will also help.
Hello, maybe dumb question but... why do you use only 1x hands of wisdom and action and not 2x?
"
hallohoofd a écrit :
Hello, maybe dumb question but... why do you use only 1x hands of wisdom and action and not 2x?

You lose a lot of ES from not having it on your shield
This build is very flexible. You can invest anything you want into dps (damage nodes, dual howa, corruptions) and reach about 10m shaper dps while still having over 10k es, or you can go for more ES. I made it tankier because it has huge damage anyway
Dying Ruby flask over what flask if using MS ?
Hi, great build so far thanks for all the work.

I noticed in your guide you mention all ailments we avoid, including chill/frozen. I got all the others but I dont see where you get the chill resist from?

And if you have any comments on my build and what to focus on next to improve it that would be really appreciated.

thanks again!
Ele Equilibrium works with this build if i get cold damage on something correct?

been testing it but it's very hard to tell.

lightning res goes +25, then -50 if i have a source of cold damage.

so collectively thats -25, and i have 0 fire damage.

is it worth taking?
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :
Dying Ruby flask over what flask if using MS ?

Atziri's

"
I noticed in your guide you mention all ailments we avoid, including chill/frozen. I got all the others but I dont see where you get the chill resist from?

Unstoppable ascendancy

"
Ele Equilibrium works with this build if i get cold damage on something correct?

been testing it but it's very hard to tell.

lightning res goes +25, then -50 if i have a source of cold damage.

so collectively thats -25, and i have 0 fire damage.

is it worth taking?

It's not how EE works. It doesn't work well with this build, it's a scorching ray/rf/summoner keystone
Hope everyone is enjoying Betrayal so far. Still have plenty of spots left in the guild. Check my post on page 102 and send me a PM if you would like to join.

Happy Hunting!
Saving as much as i can and trying to buy items for cheap so i can transition into this build soon! cant wait haha.
do you guys think these item are decent enough to pull this build off?

Dernière édition par hallohoofd, le 16 déc. 2018 23:07:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires