[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hi

I have +1 level of socketed gems in my Shaper´s Touch. Which 4 gems should I have in order to obtain redused mana reserved?

Hope that someone can help.
Please, some pro share his build with us...
"
Stressman a écrit :
Please, some pro share his build with us...

Hi Stressman

Is it my build you want to View? if it is you can try now. I have locked in with sith steam. that should do it.
Grizz, take these for your FAQ at your leisure.

Here are some additional FAQs....

Where does freeze immunity come from?
- The Unstoppable Ascendancy

Where do we get mana leech?
- Mind Drinker node
- Mana Regen is another viable way to maintain mana and an important node to take would be Deep Thoughts if you went that route

Why do some people take points in the minion damage wheel?
- The node Spiritual Aid makes it so that "increases" and "reductions" to minion damage also affect "you"
- The Righteous Army nodes provides a defensive boost as 1% of life regen which is applied to our energy shield due to the Zealot's Oath node

Are other amulets better than Astramentis?
- Astramentis will beat many, if not all, non-shaped amulets
- A shaped Agate amulet is our preferred go to amulet. Although, any shaped base with good rolls may still beat out and Astramentis
- The following stats on a shaped Agate will most likely be better than Astramentis(mid to high rolls required)
----- % increased attributes (required)
----- 1% increased damage per 15 Int (not required but a huge DPS boost)
----- Flat +attributes
----- Flat +Int/Str
----- Resists
----- Flat or % increased lightning damage
----- % increased Energy Shield

Does life gain on hit work?
- No

I respecced and my energy shield is low, why?
- Keep in mind that this build is like a well-oiled machine that is a sum of all it's parts. Gem levels, better gear with higher ES/Int, a Watcher's Eye with % Mana gained as ES, more nodes on the passive tree will all provide more ES in the long run. In other words, do not expect a huge ES pool at your initial respec into the build.
"
ulow a écrit :
You combined trash with fishes and waiting for cheese cake? Go read again from the beginning. Make a special note about budget and what stats you need first...

Very helpful, thanks for the info.
Dernière édition par Epinephrine, le 17 déc. 2018 15:20:41
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Grizz, take these for your FAQ at your leisure.

Here are some additional FAQs....

Where does freeze immunity come from?
- The Unstoppable Ascendancy

Where do we get mana leech?
- Mind Drinker node
- Mana Regen is another viable way to maintain mana and an important node to take would be Deep Thoughts if you went that route

Why do some people take points in the minion damage wheel?
- The node Spiritual Aid makes it so that "increases" and "reductions" to minion damage also affect "you"
- The Righteous Army nodes provides a defensive boost as 1% of life regen which is applied to our energy shield due to the Zealot's Oath node

Are other amulets better than Astramentis?
- Astramentis will beat many, if not all, non-shaped amulets
- A shaped Agate amulet is our preferred go to amulet. Although, any shaped base with good rolls may still beat out and Astramentis
- The following stats on a shaped Agate will most likely be better than Astramentis(mid to high rolls required)
----- % increased attributes (required)
----- 1% increased damage per 15 Int (not required but a huge DPS boost)
----- Flat +attributes
----- Flat +Int/Str
----- Resists
----- Flat or % increased lightning damage
----- % increased Energy Shield

Does life gain on hit work?
- No

I respecced and my energy shield is low, why?
- Keep in mind that this build is like a well-oiled machine that is a sum of all it's parts. Gem levels, better gear with higher ES/Int, a Watcher's Eye with % Mana gained as ES, more nodes on the passive tree will all provide more ES in the long run. In other words, do not expect a huge ES pool at your initial respec into the build.

Hi Thor

I can see you have the for blue in the +1 level gloves. I have the same blue in my helmet. in my +1 level gloves I have:

increased duration, lvl 3 immortal call, lvl 1 cwdt, lvl 5 enfeeble.

Is that why I need to have 2 passive skill with 4% redused mana reserved?
I wont change the coller unless there is a good reason for it. hope you can answer.
You want the 4 blue in the gloves because it increases the level of the enlighten gem by 1 which reduces the mana reserved by another 4% on the other 3 gems you link to it.

Having the set up you have is pretty much useless when couple with the +1.
Dernière édition par Prozzak93, le 17 déc. 2018 15:44:36
thx a lot

Have don it now and have freed 2 passive skils :-)
Dernière édition par Mic1961, le 17 déc. 2018 16:23:50
Can you update the Skill tree?(Leveling) blade flurry version
Dernière édition par casflow28, le 17 déc. 2018 16:22:48
I have updated my char the last hour or so and made some good progress.

https://pastebin.com/MaYq7Yxq

Will continue to put in levels. How important is it to get the reduced aura res? Just trying to figure out which part I should focus on first.
Dernière édition par Epinephrine, le 17 déc. 2018 16:24:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires