Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

Thank KUDUKU!
Please don't ever add it, it was a unique learning experience for you guys, keep it at that.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I am not happy :(

As main league content its not so great, but mechanics is amazing.
And haters can skip it and just kill stuff mindlesly ..

Really enjoying it now in flashback

btw: Flashback is fun as it is now, why it cant be as "core" game? maybe 50% nerfed that extra stuff, but as it is now

Harbinger was amazing but u over nerfed orb drops .... I did harbinger chalenge (kill 50 harbingers) like 3 times over and got ONLY 1 HARBINGER ORB, means if its not from fortune, its 50*6 - 300c for 1 harb orb ...

THAT SUCKS and its not fun

I want play FUN game (what flashback + bestiary is now) and not trade game, where I realy need to trade to get chaos .. to have hope to touch fun content and finish chalenge ...
Dernière édition par Hydros80, le 7 mai 2018 22:31:35
Path of Exile is addicting for both looting and monster slaying. The satisfaction of slaying large group of monsters from pack to pack quickly and efficiently for loot is unmatchable. Catching beasts slows down such joy.

One of the biggest headache for Path of Exile players is the complexity of crafting. Plenty of people already give up crafting, instead buying items straight. The addiction of "orbs gambling" does not apply to those players. Now, beast crafting only adds more complexity and likely more headache.

Bestiary league is very innovating, however. It surely is precious experience for you, GGG.

I am always excited about the future of Path of Exile. :)
Dang!

I was hoping you'd keep the Aspect Crafting at least. I really enjoyed this league, I just found the challenges were too tied to RNG.

Thanks for creating something so wonderful; even though it ended up being temporary, no one will forget those Stupid Beasts :)
edit: im dumb
Dernière édition par Dismund, le 7 mai 2018 22:32:50
Really disappointed. I liked beastiary a lot. Made map diversity better because of valuable beasts.
. Disappointed in the community for refusing to engage in this fantastic leauge. 100% should go core.
Im happy that bestiaryshit not go into the core game
FIX SG SERVER
"
Orca_Orcinus a écrit :

I know Chris wants a niche game...I truly don'y understand that mentality, and wasting resources to make the game obtuse, convoluted...

so you dont understand something (like a niche or convoluted game that may require time investment) and then you say it's "antithetical to a fun and engaging game experience". lol. just because you dont understand something doesnt mean it should not exist.

have you ever looked at dwarf fortress, for example ? or 90s games ? using your logic, 90s games are all 'antiethical'. I mean, do you even know what 'ethical' means ?

if anything, switching from their core audience audience to the wider audience demands, is more 'antiethical' than anything youve mentioned. and its still not really 'antiethical', its just selling out. it happens.

there is nothing 'antiethical' in you liking a game stroking your scrotum every second while you chew on popcorn, and me liking a game that bends me over and keeps me engaged for thousands of hours while not giving me any food or comfort.

it just says we like different things.

to even make a claim of a niche game being 'antiethical', you better have a good experience in gaming. meaning, actually have played games at least of early 90s

which I doubt you even have, because people who do, do know better than to make that preposterous of a statement.
Good bye and farewell to probably one of the most outstanding league. Not outstanding as in the best, but something very different altogether. At first it seemed like a joke league as it came out during the time of one of the most anticipated game of this year, Monster Hunter World. I mean come on, static traps = nets!

But that's just far from what they only brought into this league. The effort this team put into this league is amazing. From giving beast new and unique animalized skills like vulture bombing, fire tiger, mini exploding spiders and many more, to the well designed NPC Einhar "Ha, Stupid beast" teleporting in and out whenever you catch a beast. The amount of recipes that the team came up with, being useless or useful, it was nonetheless amazing. Because some of us did craft even the most useless recipes or at least we did at the start of the league to try and help us get a small upgrade.

But the thing that will be missed the most, will be the Aspects. Personally loved the Aspect of the Spider, covering everything in web was in a weird way, fun to me.

Everything aside, I am actually glad this league isn't going to be part of the core game. The league was fun, but that is all it should be, just another amazing league. In fact i hope most leagues are left out from the core game in the future. Leagues are supposed to be/have something special and different from the core game after all.

P.S. Majority of those whining about this league didn't even seem to have put in any effort, just look at the number of challenges done by them. Just trollers and toxic people all around. So David Brevik, whomever you are, keep up the good work, since apparently you are the one "to blame".
There is a god after all! good call by the devs

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires