[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Thanks. Will do.

What gloves are recommended this league, tomb fist above all despite attack speed nerfs?
"
SyntheticTim a écrit :

Also I found that ice shot with chain feels fantastic for clear. I had to drop the threshold jewel because pierce stopped skills from chaining but after I did that clear shot through the roof. I guess chained projectiles have a bit of auto aiming in them or something but it seems to more reliably clear multiple screens now. I’d definitely recommend giving that a shot at some point. Made things feel much more fluid to me and with the chain buff damage is high enough crit a still clear all packs but I’m still stuck in yellow maps.

So in this case the projectile will pierce the first target (due to the quiver) and then it will chain to the others?
Can the tree be used for ice shot mf? (will be using windripper)
tried this build, its good and fast clearing map, but its way too squishy low evasion and most of the gear requirement doesnt have enough evasion, thinking of dropping phase acro and acrobatics to get more hp instead of 30% evasion kinda unnecessary since its already a soft build (lacks of evasion, lacks of HP) hence the creator uses HOP to tank bosses since it cannot take a single hit without getting 1 shotted, overall its a fun build for clearing maps pretty fast too.
"
Bintorung a écrit :
tried this build, its good and fast clearing map, but its way too squishy low evasion and most of the gear requirement doesnt have enough evasion, thinking of dropping phase acro and acrobatics to get more hp instead of 30% evasion kinda unnecessary since its already a soft build (lacks of evasion, lacks of HP) hence the creator uses HOP to tank bosses since it cannot take a single hit without getting 1 shotted, overall its a fun build for clearing maps pretty fast too.

HoP isn't really for tanking bosses, it was more of a delve thing, it helps keep the waves of enemies coming from all sides from getting straight to me. Bosses generally go after me, not the sentinels. Most bosses aren't a problem; mobility, range, and dps take care of them no sweat.

Also, I've generally got enough life to not get oneshot by anything that isn't *supposed* to be a oneshot. Telegraphed moves are gonna hit hard, but... they're telegraphed. Avoidance is the proper play there, not facetanking. When it comes to less avoidable damage spikes, the only things that worry me are the purifier's grenade toss (telegraphed but massive aoe, sometimes hard to escape) or the thresher maws in ~500+ depth abyssal cities, as they're basically guaranteed an attack opportunity with their psuedo-phaserun bs and hit hard with area modifierss and deep delving damage bonuses.
i see your point there and i agree that this is not a facetanking ranger rather need alot of maneuver or kiting which is fun and challenging at the same time frustrating if i were to fail to kite or simply evasion failed me but then again by far this is one of the fastest for clearing map build i ever tried, at the same time i would like a suggestion from you, would it be good to drop phase acro and acro and get more armor instead to mitigate incoming potential 1 shot dmg/skill from bosses or get kintsugi instead to be abit more tanky
Hello! Thanks for the awesome build.

I have a question. Why don't we use Chain Support or Ricochet for ice shot?
Hello and thank you for your build,

Is there a difference between video attacks and stuff gems?

In the video i do not see:
_Frost Bomb
_Phase Run
_Herald of Purity

WHY ???
"
Arkham_M a écrit :
Hello and thank you for your build,

Is there a difference between video attacks and stuff gems?

In the video i do not see:
_Frost Bomb
_Phase Run
_Herald of Purity

WHY ???

cuz the video's not mine. And i tweak the build over time, none of those were in my first version of the build (HoP didn't even exist yet), some skills or supports will get added or taken out if i think there's a better fit for me and my preferences. Gear too. And some of the stuff I use might not be your preference, feel free to tweak.

"
romaen a écrit :
Hello! Thanks for the awesome build.

I have a question. Why don't we use Chain Support or Ricochet for ice shot?

cuz i prefer pierce, and you don't even need to eat up a support (or ascendancy point) to get it, just one jewel socket. If you wanna use chain and/or ricochet go for it, it should work fine (although for ricochet you'd have to give up one of the other ascendancies, probably the doubled accuracy... i'd prefer not to do that either)
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 31 mars 2019 13:19:55
Why you don't do a video ?

i want to understand how to use this build ...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires