g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Do you think I can incorporate cyclone into this build somehow? Would it require alot of changes to the buildtree?
I skipped last league cuz i had no time. I had 8.6mil shaper damage on betrayel league, but if i see this correctly now the tree has changed and also crafted mods got nerfed is that correct? Like the craft 10% as non chaos damage on claws. My question is now, whats the best multi moded claw? I made one yellow claw with T1 flat phys with multi mod, % phys, crit chance+qual, next will be attack speed+qual, but whats the last craft? is it worth to get the nerfed non chaos damge or maybe something else?
"
batubreezy a écrit :
I skipped last league cuz i had no time. I had 8.6mil shaper damage on betrayel league, but if i see this correctly now the tree has changed and also crafted mods got nerfed is that correct? Like the craft 10% as non chaos damage on claws. My question is now, whats the best multi moded claw? I made one yellow claw with T1 flat phys with multi mod, % phys, crit chance+qual, next will be attack speed+qual, but whats the last craft? is it worth to get the nerfed non chaos damge or maybe something else?

There are a few things that were nerfed stat wise, like you cant craft both attack speed + quality and crit + quality, but overall both reave and bflurry were buffed, with minor craft nerfs. Best way now is like the cyclone weapons. Get the hybrid phys/accuracy roll and then u can craft phys + flat phys both.
"
dboySasha a écrit :
what about swords? that build can work with swords? because I have problems with mine dps on claws. End game craft on ps4 league not adequately expensive. big problem with fossil.
"
dboySasha a écrit :
"
dboySasha a écrit :
what about swords? that build can work with swords? because I have problems with mine dps on claws. End game craft on ps4 league not adequately expensive. big problem with fossil.

The build uses claws, as i have in my build. If you want to change and use something else that is up to you.

About all i could understand about your post, sorry.
Hello.
What do we do before unlighteen lvl 3. Double herald or one herald and hatred ?
Immortal call without endurance charge is useless now no ? any advice ?
"
Psyshe a écrit :
Hello.
What do we do before unlighteen lvl 3. Double herald or one herald and hatred ?
Immortal call without endurance charge is useless now no ? any advice ?

Enlighten 3 is pretty easy and cheap to get. Immortal call is not useless at all.
Ok i guess thought i was bad with the nerf.
Are u using BF only for the boss and clearing all the map with reave ?
Since Vaal reave only increase the range of reave or am i missing somthing ?
went reave as my first ever build and went really bad. hoping to try again after a year and see how this goes really looking forward to it :)
"
Psyshe a écrit :
Ok i guess thought i was bad with the nerf.
Are u using BF only for the boss and clearing all the map with reave ?
Since Vaal reave only increase the range of reave or am i missing somthing ?

Nope that is what you do.

"
pizzerr a écrit :
went reave as my first ever build and went really bad. hoping to try again after a year and see how this goes really looking forward to it :)

Why did it go so bad? Skill and such works great so instead of giving up on it shouldn't you try to fix it instead of thinking it will be magically fixed a year from now?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires