g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Would anger be worth using if i bought a watcher's eye with hatred crit chance and anger crit multi? Only problem is it reserves so much mana i think
"
zug0 a écrit :
"
msedt03 a écrit :
yeah sorry forgot to tick that box. anyway, i have intimidate from belt of the deceiver and im using spiked gloves.. im planning to take the adrenaline in the ascendancy.. basically i sacrificed maim for those. wdy think?

If you take "First to Strike, Last to Fall" you get perma intimidate and adrenaline. I'm also using spiked gloves, you don't need to sacrifice maim for that. If you don't have another source for maim it will still be more damage than not having it and using fortify. Just put fortify on leap slam or whirling blades.

yo, im gonna quote u coz i just want to know your opinion regarding my edition to this build. I tried some things and changed my ascendancy to Inspiration from (Fortify and First to Strike, Last to Fall) and some changes with the gear. I run 5 auras (hatred,HoA,Flesh&Stone,Blood&Sand,WarBanner) with hatred in an essence worm ring. soo basically i have maim (f&s), adrenaline (for 2 or something seconds from War Banner, but i think that's still huge.), and i run fortify in 6l reave/bf. Wdy think? is it a good variation? or was it a waste?
here's the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/Mbwe0Bi3
Hello !

First time I'm rushing a season (and starting the game btw with a friend) and I do it with ur build, for now we have no probs so thanks . :p

Just want to ask, why do you want to keep CWDTS lvl 1 and Immortal call lvl 3 ?

thanks again :)
cleave for clearing, blade flury for single target?
"
20Four a écrit :
Hi I'm jumping into this build and i'm looking forward to this iteration of the reave/flurry.

My concern atm is that I'm a noob at crafting items and the market hasnt got claws with added phys and crit chance as well as the other mdos so i may need to craft them...

Is there a really beginner friendly way to almost guide me through that? Any help really appreciated <3

Sorry for the late response... kinda on vacation atm. Crafting is pretty easy. You just have to unlock the proper items (through unveiling items). Then you can google or look up 100 diff guides/threads on how to multimod something. Basically this is a quick rundown:

- Buy the proper base item (make sure ilvl, shaper/elder or w/e is all good)
- Scour the item if it is not white
- Fossil craft with just perfect fossils until you get 30% quality (especially for phys weapons)
- Alt/Aug spam until you get ONE mod that you are looking for (in this case its either High % phys, high Flat phys, or the hybrid accuracy/phys mod, you want a t1 or maybe a t2 roll depending on how good you want your craft to be)
- If the mod rolled by itself then regal, if it did not you have to try to annul the other mod off then regal, if it is also a really good mod like high crit or attack speed you can leave it. Or you can simply try to reroll the item with alts augs and try to get the mod to spawn by itself. (sometimes that is cheaper if the price on annuls are crazy and it is relatively easy to hit the mod you are trying to roll)
- Once you regal the item unless you get again something really good that we use like high attack/crit you have to annul and try to remove it off. (This leaves you with 1 mod rare item)
- Multimod the item and craft on all the stuff you need.

Hope that helps!

"
20Four a écrit :
Also to add to my queries above do you have any thoughts on going a bit more armour based ie using a belly or an astral plate base, i assume less dmg but more survivability and probably then wouldnt take the dodge nodes on the right of the tree

Armour in general is really bad. The way the game calculates the reduction is horrible. Unless you are a thic jugg, have flat % phys reduction, endurance charges etc etc it is almost never worth it. Reason being armour has diminishing returns and the amount of damage you need to prevent goes up with how big the hit is. It works good for trash mobs and smaller hits (which lets face it we don't really care about) and for everything else it is horrible.

So for exmple say we are trying to mitigate 50% of the damage. For this we need 10x the armour. So to reduce a hit that would deal us 100 damage and thus only take 50 damage we need to have 1000 armour. Now to take a hit of like 1000 damage and thus only take 500 damage we need to have 10,000 armour. Now imagine the things that actually matter and massive crits, with tons of extra % dmg and map bosses, and minotaur slams and things like that. The amount of armour you need to actually reduce it is just impossible. Which is why unless you are a very specific niche (*waves* to THICC juggs) no matter what char/build you are people rely on leech, evasion, dodge, manually moving, etc etc.

That being said having some armour is always nice. As for cyclone and a lot of other attack builds, having that rare chest where gems are socketed by level 1 maim and -15 mana cost of socketed skills could be really nice. One of the many things i will have to test out.

"
wafflezy a écrit :
Would anger be worth using if i bought a watcher's eye with hatred crit chance and anger crit multi? Only problem is it reserves so much mana i think

Not really, we do phys damage, not fire, we will have some fire damage of course, but not enough to reserve all that mana to use anger.

"
msedt03 a écrit :

yo, im gonna quote u coz i just want to know your opinion regarding my edition to this build. I tried some things and changed my ascendancy to Inspiration from (Fortify and First to Strike, Last to Fall) and some changes with the gear. I run 5 auras (hatred,HoA,Flesh&Stone,Blood&Sand,WarBanner) with hatred in an essence worm ring. soo basically i have maim (f&s), adrenaline (for 2 or something seconds from War Banner, but i think that's still huge.), and i run fortify in 6l reave/bf. Wdy think? is it a good variation? or was it a waste?
here's the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/Mbwe0Bi3

I would make sure you put maim on flesh and stone, it adds a lot more damage. I am messing with a cyclone build which in reality most phys builds are the same... and am using dread banner for impale, pride, blood&sand, flesh and stone. Also run fortify on main setup, cuz its not the HIGHEST dps gem out of all of them, but its up there... and also gives 20% less damage taken from hits straight across the board which is huge now. If i were you i would most definitely look into going the impale ascendency and drop the fortify node on tree and honestly skip the banner one. Will be tons more damage. Imaple is just too good now especially with the nodes on tree.

"
Saatss a écrit :
Hello !

First time I'm rushing a season (and starting the game btw with a friend) and I do it with ur build, for now we have no probs so thanks . :p

Just want to ask, why do you want to keep CWDTS lvl 1 and Immortal call lvl 3 ?

thanks again :)

Awesome to hear, glad you liking it. It is so it procs constantly, instead of only going off when you take massive amounts of damage.

"
dboySasha a écrit :
cleave for clearing, blade flury for single target?

Reave for clearing, yes blade flurry for single target. Cleave is just to use to level until you make the switch to reave.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

I would make sure you put maim on flesh and stone, it adds a lot more damage. I am messing with a cyclone build which in reality most phys builds are the same... and am using dread banner for impale, pride, blood&sand, flesh and stone. Also run fortify on main setup, cuz its not the HIGHEST dps gem out of all of them, but its up there... and also gives 20% less damage taken from hits straight across the board which is huge now. If i were you i would most definitely look into going the impale ascendency and drop the fortify node on tree and honestly skip the banner one. Will be tons more damage. Imaple is just too good now especially with the nodes on tree.

wow, okay thanks for your feedback kind sir. if i may ask, what would be my auras/buffs if i go master of metals? im doing fortify with my reave but not with my blade flurry to get maximum dps possible in boss fights and if i need fortify, ill just reave and then go back to bf-ing. any suggestion for 6l of bf if i switch to master of metals for impale?? and lastly, what about my gloves? do i go tombfist?
"
msedt03 a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

wow, okay thanks for your feedback kind sir. if i may ask, what would be my auras/buffs if i go master of metals? im doing fortify with my reave but not with my blade flurry to get maximum dps possible in boss fights and if i need fortify, ill just reave and then go back to bf-ing. any suggestion for 6l of bf if i switch to master of metals for impale?? and lastly, what about my gloves? do i go tombfist?

like i said before, these are just guesses, it all has to be tested in POB and see what the best gear/ascendancies/auras/etc are
nice build man. realy tank all content
"
dboySasha a écrit :
nice build man. realy tank all content

great to hear your enjoying it :)
i see. it's unfortunate that impale configuration is not yet in PoB. but it looks really promising. hahaha thanks anyway!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires