g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

With fortify support giving more damage and all the impale support/effectiveness and dread banner, it's almost a no brainer to start with this on champ. We'll see how she goes! Pob spit out something like 5m shaper dps with Scaevas, before any skill gem changes of course.
looking for a new build might play this.

is bflurry for single target? and reave for aoe?

when is whirling blades used?
What do you think about getting bleed nodes and taking a chance with bleed.
There's no school like old school, and I'm the fucking headmaster.
why not slayer?
Why not soul of steel?
Why not infused channeling?
Why not the new phys-aura?
"
elliVVille a écrit :
With fortify support giving more damage and all the impale support/effectiveness and dread banner, it's almost a no brainer to start with this on champ. We'll see how she goes! Pob spit out something like 5m shaper dps with Scaevas, before any skill gem changes of course.

I wouldn't exactly call it a no brainer. Think there will be lots of options on lots of diff classes. That being said, i would almost guarantee that the impale points will be better than the fortify route. Might even pick up First to strike, last to fall and go with a pair of nice spiked gloves instead. Honestly lots of things will have to be fully tested.

"
HannibalK1ng a écrit :
looking for a new build might play this.

is bflurry for single target? and reave for aoe?

when is whirling blades used?

Yes you have that right. Whirling blades is a movement skill its used to move.

"
TrueGdark a écrit :
What do you think about getting bleed nodes and taking a chance with bleed.

I was never very fond of bleed in the past it just does not seem worth the investment. The biggest problem atm now though is that we only get so many passive points and there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many new or changed good clusters at the bottom of tree. Impale ones will probably be great if you go impale route, you still want all the melee/crit shit you can get, theres new ones for frenzy/endurance charges which look awesome, adding bleed and defensive ones on top of that, i want like 150 skill points per build.

"
dboySasha a écrit :
why not slayer?

As i stated before new slayer (or even berserker which im more leaning towards) may also be great or even better. But it is going to take a long time before those things can be fully tested and thought out. Is having 100% chance to hit better? Is new accuracy going to make champion moot? Is impale and the massive damage it adds now going to be drastically better for single target? Are their better auras/gems now? Are their better uniques coming out this league? These are all questions that have to be figured out and changed, but will take actually playing and testing them. That being said new slayer looks great and so does new berserker. Feel free to take build and convert it to one of those and see how it goes.

"
Apekatt42 a écrit :
Why not soul of steel?
Why not infused channeling?
Why not the new phys-aura?

Sould of steel looks pretty good, but armour in general sucks and we are not an armour build. So i would start by reading this node as +1 to all max res and 5% additional phys dmg reduction. Yes its good, but so are the hundreds of passives at bottom of tree now. We still use loreweave on build so 78 to 79 max res is ok but not like game changing. If you want to pick it up feel free, but you need to come up with 3 points from somewhere.

Infused channeling now works for gems with the physical tag which is great, might be a better gem, so might some of the new ones like pulverize or even impale support. However you charge up stacks really fast with blade flurry and then release so just keep that in mind.

Same goes with new phys aura, just don't know yet because...

None of the gems are updated in pob yet, we don't know what will be best moving forward with and all of it has to be thoroughly tested. Which will be done.... just weeks from now. I won't make changes pre league launch and just guess at what will be best. Things will have to be tested and seen, and posted on reddit, and new gem info and aura skills and everything else in POB.

Very possible there will be new gear, new passives, new gems, new ascendancy(s) that are better and get more damage and even survive-ability. For now i would start out as is follow guide/passives and once your into maps and have some currency saved up and things are going good POB should have new gem info up, then you can check passives and such and see if dropping some crit/melee stuff is worth going for impale stuff, see if dropping a gem socket is worth picking up soul of steel, see if going for more crit/charge stuff is better, or changing ascendancy points nets you a huge increase.

Thats my advice.

If I were to use Blood and Sand Flesh and Stone auras in this build what aura/auras would you recommend dropping. Or is it even a viable swap?
"
If I were to use Blood and Sand Flesh and Stone auras in this build what aura/auras would you recommend dropping. Or is it even a viable swap?

Eh im not sure. More reservation more buttons to click more gems needed to squeeze in build. All of them sound interesting but whether they become worth it or not I have no idea. For now you will have to test the new things yourself and pick what you like. I definitely would not get rid of hatred though especially with the crit watchers eye jewel.
Hey,

i found another way to save 1 Passive Point on your Tree:

https://imgur.com/a/cMjU23g
"
ilikecookieslawl a écrit :
Hey,

i found another way to save 1 Passive Point on your Tree:

https://imgur.com/a/cMjU23g

All fixed. Thank you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement