g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Waky_Waky_MrAlex a écrit :
Why do you get Warrior's Blood in the passive tree if you got Vaal Pact?
Are there no other paths to take take would allow you to not have to let the life regen go to waste.

Because you still have to path through to get to where you are going and if you go a different route you miss all the phys dmg/life/strength.

I mean yes the regen is wasted, but you still get some strength from it which gives you a bit of dps and life and it is one point. If you can magically grab a different point that still allows you to take this path which is the best one then lmk :)

Ahh okay that makes sense yeah i didn't realize how valuable the rest of the stuff along the tree was...

I'm still a total beginner to this game i only began playing ~2 weeks ago and i've gotten to level 73 now through following your guide and it's been really fun so thank you for sharing this!

What do you think of omitting Herald of Ash to make the auras a 3L and then using the 4L to add Warlord's Mark to the IC>CWDT>IncreasedDuration set up?
I've been doing that recently and I'm just curious if you think that's a justified substitute or am i missing out on too much damage by not including Herald of Ash?
Dernière édition par Waky_Waky_MrAlex, le 23 avr. 2019 13:26:02
hi, i have 4400 life and 75 75 75 0 resis. i dont know why maps tier 8 9 10 are dificulty to play. why do you think i need to change. my build is similar to the guide except i dont have loreweave because im waiting to pay sixlinked loreweave. thanks. Sorry for bad english.
"
Poite12 a écrit :
hi, i have 4400 life and 75 75 75 0 resis. i dont know why maps tier 8 9 10 are dificulty to play. why do you think i need to change. my build is similar to the guide except i dont have loreweave because im waiting to pay sixlinked loreweave. thanks. Sorry for bad english.

Check your items and tree and gems and compare them to the guide. I mean your having issues because 4.4k life is extremely low. Just taking a quick look at gear you have no quality on any of your gems, you have cast speed crafted on your claw, neither one has crit, and both are 20q. Rest of your gear is not terrible but far from end game.
Hello Thank you very much for your build, it was really well explained and well written, second question: could this be a good as league starter for 3.7 Legion?
"
Hello Thank you very much for your build, it was really well explained and well written, second question: could this be a good as league starter for 3.7 Legion?

I mean patch notes are not out yet, but Reave is a pretty good skill and not bad to start with also melee in general is getting some buffs so I am pretty hopeful. I don't see why not.
Reave got huge buffs, can't wait for your update!
"
SadPanda99 a écrit :
Reave got huge buffs, can't wait for your update!

Have not had a chance to read patchnotes yet, but hopefully will be able to read them after work today and make any changes. However passive changes have to wait until sites have new trees up and at this point any changes are usually just "guesses" with new passive/gems etc. But will wait and see until I read patchnotes and go from there.
Here you already got the complete new skill tree implemented
https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/3.0.0-alpha.3
Can't wait to see the updated build, loved playing it so far and look forward to play it once more (Even if they didnt put add phys on Reave for some reason, might be a big sidedown compare to other melee skill rewamp)
"
Arrensen a écrit :
Here you already got the complete new skill tree implemented
https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/3.0.0-alpha.3

I am not downloading a tree as i can't upload it for guide. There are a LOT of passive tree changes too by looks of it. That being said, site i use is poeplanner and they already have the 3.7 tree up, so thankfully i will be able to fix/update trees/guides in the next few hours.

"
Lythorta a écrit :
Can't wait to see the updated build, loved playing it so far and look forward to play it once more (Even if they didnt put add phys on Reave for some reason, might be a big sidedown compare to other melee skill rewamp)

I thought this as well, but damage was still buffed a good bit, range was buffed early on, and losing stacks slowly instead of all at once is a pretty big QOL change as well.

Will update build later as i said, but besides for a few passive changes and buffs to damage, most the build remains the same.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires