g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Obiwantifa a écrit :
Hello, I'm completely new to the game, and I have some noob questions:

1. Is this build dual-wielding? Or it's just claws in one-hand, then what in the off-hand?

2. In the first levels, I dual-wield using swords? What kind of link should I use on them? I tried using daggers, but it seems you can't use cleave with them.

3. Should I use gear that has armour or evasion on the beginning of the game? Should I waste resources on rings/jewel, or only the ones you indicated?

1. Dual claws

2. You use whatever you want to level. You can use claws with frost blades, 2h with sunder, etc. Doesn't really matter. I leveled with a woodsplitter sunder till I equipped dual ornament of the east at the beginning of the league.

3. Armour/evasion etc doesn't matter while leveling. Just grab phase acrobatics as suggested in leveling trees, you'll have enough defenses.

Equipement in general should not exceed 1 alch in price while leveling and should be used to get capped resistances and life whenever you can. And links if possible (can be a pain to get when you have no currency).
"
hauzuki a écrit :
"
TheBold0ne a écrit :
How do u use whirling blades, blade flurry and reave with scepter-1h mace????

You cant, they Require a Dagger, Claw or One-Handed Sword.

but one handed mace is in gear section of this guide
"
TheBold0ne a écrit :
"
hauzuki a écrit :
"
TheBold0ne a écrit :

You cant, they Require a Dagger, Claw or One-Handed Sword.

This has been answered like five times by the OP already. "The gear section is not up to date, refer to the POB".

There was a nerf in a mechanic called stat stick in 3.5, that's why you don't use it anymore.
"
TheBold0ne a écrit :

You don't

"
Obiwantifa a écrit :
Hello, I'm completely new to the game, and I have some noob questions:

1. Is this build dual-wielding? Or it's just claws in one-hand, then what in the off-hand?

2. In the first levels, I dual-wield using swords? What kind of link should I use on them? I tried using daggers, but it seems you can't use cleave with them.

3. Should I use gear that has armour or evasion on the beginning of the game? Should I waste resources on rings/jewel, or only the ones you indicated?

1.) Is covered in the guide multiple times and in the POB.

2.) Leveling is w/e you feel like doing, you can use cleave or not cleave, and i usually try to go for claws, but any is fine.

3.) Doesn't matter on evasion or armour that early in game, life + resists are much more important.

"
TheBold0ne a écrit :

READ the guide. Especially the line above the gear list that says gear is outdated and was from delve league to read the changelog + POB for current list of gear.
This is my PoB at level 90, with 3.1M shaper dps on bladeflurry, 3.8 with adrenaline. I don't have enough life yet (4.8k), will be over 5k at 92 and should be 5.5k at 96 with the scion life nodes.

https://pastebin.com/CGvfqxGf

I'm using soul of arakali for life leech combo with bloodrage and immortal call.

I prefered to take first to strike over fortitude and have a 4link with fortitude on whirling blades.

I'm using a kaom's root setup and I am not using vaal pact, to be able to do uber lab easily. This means I have to switch between reave and blade flurry setup (this can annoy some people, if so don't use kaom's).

The build works very well, everything is smooth, clear speed is quite good and boss dps is over the top.

I recommend using

This ring (with these mods) will greatly increase your dps.

I've crafted both of my claws using synthesized items, crafting is VERY EASY in this league and you should definitely give it a go.

For a 350dps claw you can just spam chaos on a good fractured base till you get something good. You could get a very good claw this way by accident too but it's unlikely.

For a fully crafted 400+ dps claw you should do it this way :

* get an imperial claw with a t2 or t1 fractured mod and high ilevel (phys dmg % or flat, or good attack speed). It should cost something like 1 or 2ex (if you get one for less it's a good deal).

* scour if necessary to get it back to blue item

* alt + augment till you get another t1 damage mod

* regal it to get it to rare

* if you get another t1 dmg mod you just got a perfect claw base, gg

* if not (and you probably won't) use an orb of annulement and pray for it to remove the useless regal mod. If you're unlucky and loose your t1 mod, scour and try again. Orb of annulement cost 13c atm so hope for the best, you have 50% chance to get the right mod.

* You should now have a yellow claw with 2 good damage mods.

* multimod it (pale court recipe), 2ex

* add what you need. You should in the end have :
- flat phys
- attack speed
- physical damage
- crit chance
- quality
- phys as extra chaos

* Qual to max, link and color for your build.

* use divine orbs till you get almost max rolls

* use beastcrafting with a craicic vassal to get to 30% base quality (beware, this corrupts the item so you can't change the colors afterwards)

Enjoy the result :

(427 dps claw)
Dernière édition par Kethryweryn, le 17 mars 2019 19:46:31
Uber atziri kill with one death on her 2% reflect (this build does too much damage ^^)

https://youtu.be/OpbTiptxTuM

Thanks goofy_goober, I'm having a lot of fun with this char. ;)
Dernière édition par Kethryweryn, le 19 mars 2019 06:56:39
How do you get enough intelligence to equip decent claws early game?
"
Kethryweryn a écrit :
Uber atziri kill with one death on her 2% reflect (this build does too much damage ^^)

Glad to hear. Ya uber atziri killed me on this build first time too and i didnt even understand HOW. Then someone told me she has built in reflect and i realized i was doing too MUCH damage lol. Anyway it is still one of the few "viable" melee builds that still exist, and super fun to play.

"
TheBold0ne a écrit :
How do you get enough intelligence to equip decent claws early game?

Feel free to pick up a temporary +30 node on tree, or get a good roll on a ring or ammy.
"
Kethryweryn a écrit :

i didnt catch your mechanics. in what situations do you use reave and when bflurry? what gems are you swaping?
"
TheBold0ne a écrit :
"
Kethryweryn a écrit :

i didnt catch your mechanics. in what situations do you use reave and when bflurry? what gems are you swaping?

I use reave for clear, and bf for bosses, just like the initial build.

I'm swapping reave/inc aoe/multistrike with bf/conc effect/maim.

The weapon swap before bosses is to use a blood magic aura to get to low life to activate adrenaline as a prebuff.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires