g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Thanks for nice builds.
Can you recommend weapon base for me?
This is my first time to play claww build and I have no idea what base of claws is best for crafting.
"
Zaedulus a écrit :
Hi, I'm on a bit of a tight budget (1 ex), and wanted to ask your opinion on some things.

1) Could you explain why there is one claw and one sceptre? I'd imagine it is because the sceptre has huge amounts of phys as extra ele, but considering I can't afford a similar weapon, should I just stick to 2x claws? (I can't multimod the claws since my budget is 1 ex)

On a side note, do you still benefit from the claw passive nodes with a sceptre, and can you even use blade flurry? I'm very confused about the sceptre in general and don't see any mention of it.

2) Would 1 socket tombfists be worth it for intimidate, or would different gloves be better?

3) Is loreweave worth it as a 5L? Right now, I am just rolling with a tabula, but I plan to eventually either upgrade to loreweave 5L or a rare 6L.

Sorry if any of these were answered in the guide, but I didn't see much of anything on glove/body alternatives.

Thanks for the guide,
Zavex

1.) There is not 1 claw + 1 scepter, make sure to check pob link + changelog and read the guide.

2.) 1 socket are fine to start, 2 socket are only to push and really min/max stuff.

3.) 5l loreweave would probably still be better, might miss a gem for your bflurry so your single target dmg might be a bit less, but still should kill bosses in a couple seconds so id go with 5l loreweave. Thought 6l loreweave is obviously your best bet.
"
Chromenter a écrit :
Thanks for nice builds.
Can you recommend weapon base for me?
This is my first time to play claww build and I have no idea what base of claws is best for crafting.

Imperical claws will be the best.
A couple questions...

in the 4L for vaal reave, it's linked to multistrike. But according to gem description, multistrike doesnt work for vaal skill gems?

Also levelling from 1-38 is so slow with cleave...
"
Zephrix a écrit :
A couple questions...

in the 4L for vaal reave, it's linked to multistrike. But according to gem description, multistrike doesnt work for vaal skill gems?

Also levelling from 1-38 is so slow with cleave...
Correct Vaal reave does not work with multistrike, but 99% of time you are just using normal reave. Vaal reave only when you get up charges so it has a bigger aoe.

As for leveling, ya cleave is great for about 15 levels or so then drops off pretty fast especially without good gear to sustain it. Your probably much better off going for something like BV or moltenstrike or something.
Thanks for the help and the guide!
I've been wanting to try one of these reave/blade flurry builds

I got to lvl 82 with this build. I put around 2-3 ex into the build, and a lot of luck getting ez 6L armour.

My results,
Think the build is very cost friendly.
But with 2.5 ex put into the build, and a 6L armour, feels like I still kill slow in tier 12+.
Reave dps tooltip is 55k dps
Blade Flurry dps tooltip is 11k dps. This skill is so annoying to aim, bosses move out of range easily. I thought I'd melt bosses, but not really the case. I guess something I'm doing is off?
Also feel a bit fragile with 4.8k hp, 80% max res.

Caveats,
Maybe I'm just spoiled by the offscreen kill speed of tornado shot/wander characters :p
It's mostly physical, and the syndicates chaos damage that owns me.

Dernière édition par Zephrix, le 22 févr. 2019 17:41:10
"
Zephrix a écrit :
Thanks for the help and the guide!
I've been wanting to try one of these reave/blade flurry builds

I got to lvl 82 with this build. I put around 2-3 ex into the build, and a lot of luck getting ez 6L armour.

My results,
Think the build is very cost friendly.
But with 2.5 ex put into the build, and a 6L armour, feels like I still kill slow in tier 12+.
Reave dps tooltip is 55k dps
Blade Flurry dps tooltip is 11k dps. This skill is so annoying to aim, bosses move out of range easily. I thought I'd melt bosses, but not really the case. I guess something I'm doing is off?
Also feel a bit fragile with 4.8k hp, 80% max res.

Caveats,
Maybe I'm just spoiled by the offscreen kill speed of tornado shot/wander characters :p
It's mostly physical, and the syndicates chaos damage that owns me.

My guess is just a gear check ur failing on all accounts. 4.8k life is pretty low. You also do not have acrobatics nor phase acrobatics meaning you are missing out on a TON of defensive stuff. You also have no jewels what so ever which will add a bunch of life and dmg. You also have a helm with no life rolled on it at all, low life roll on boots, and prty mediocre gear overall. You also have level 18 gems with 0 quality on them...

So i mean you obviously have a very long way to go, which is fine, but its not really surprising that your not tearing through end game red tier maps right? I mean you have pretty basic gear with almost no investment, just hit low level 80's, level 18/0 gems, no jewels in tree, thats sounds like a perfect spot for some early to mid tier mapping. Want to do end game content, need to get end game gear ^^
Thanks!!
Yeah definitely not optimized by any means. Tbh also not sure what to expect with only 2.5 ex invested. I think I have most of the main pieces though, if upgrade gems it's about 20% more damage? If I have to push that way to do t12-14 though, I have a bad feeling for Chimera, etc...

Could you share your dps tooltip for reave/blade flurry so there's a goal in mind? Probably gonna compare in path of building later, but need more time for that.

A shaper helm with the hypothermia, increase aoe enchant that also has a blade flurry enchant, if it also has high hp I'd be breaking bank :p So I try compensating with decent hp rolls on other items.

I started with acrobatics, but specced out when I was still dying with it, to experiment with more damage/hp. Got 400 more hp and a bit more dps by moving those points. Gonna try taking out some damage nodes to try acrobatics again to see how it helps...
I don't have many jewel nodes cuz lower budget and also those other nodes look pretty good too. Maybe switch some points over for jewels.
"
Zephrix a écrit :
Thanks!!
Yeah definitely not optimized by any means. Tbh also not sure what to expect with only 2.5 ex invested. I think I have most of the main pieces though, if upgrade gems it's about 20% more damage? If I have to push that way to do t12-14 though, I have a bad feeling for Chimera, etc...

Could you share your dps tooltip for reave/blade flurry so there's a goal in mind? Probably gonna compare in path of building later, but need more time for that.

A shaper helm with the hypothermia, increase aoe enchant that also has a blade flurry enchant, if it also has high hp I'd be breaking bank :p So I try compensating with decent hp rolls on other items.

I started with acrobatics, but specced out when I was still dying with it, to experiment with more damage/hp. Got 400 more hp and a bit more dps by moving those points. Gonna try taking out some damage nodes to try acrobatics again to see how it helps...
I don't have many jewel nodes cuz lower budget and also those other nodes look pretty good too. Maybe switch some points over for jewels.

Gems I would not buy 20/20 would just wait. But level 82 is not very high at all so if you have limited playtime or something I would consider buying 20/20's. The build destroys guardians, it is almost one of the best if not THE best skill in game for single target damage.

All the dps numbers are in POB. Just look at that. In game tooltip dps doesn't mean anything like at all. There are so many mechanics and gems and shaper mods or per projectile/cast skills and everything else that do not apply or add up in game tooltip literally means nothing.

As for helm I would ignore the enchant for now, the base helm is going to be much more important with the mods you need. Don't get me wrong enchant is good and adds some nice dps, but bflurry alrdy does soooooooooo much dmg that unless you are trying to farm like 10 uber elders a day or something it is the last thing I would worry about, especially seeing how bad lab enchants are to get atm.

Acrobatics is like probably hands down the best skill on tree. 30% flat dodge chance for one point that you path right next to. That means almost 1 of every 3 hits will miss you. Now with all the past leagues, new acts, temple incursions, betrayal mechanics, delve bosses/mobs etc the phase acrobatics has become very important as well. With 4 points you get a flat 40% dodge and 30% spell dodge, I will say that if your char only had 4 skill points out of the 118 or w/e total number is, those would be the 4 points I would take above all others. They are not going to make you invincible, but they are going to up your defenses and survivability by a LOT.

I usually save my jewel nodes for last as well (besides grabbing one for a watchers eye early on if I have the money). Jewels are expensive and hard to find prty good ones, but there is a reason for it. A well rolled 3 mod jewel is REAllY good and if you somehow manage a 4 mod or an exalt slam that makes it a wonderful 4 mod jewel, it equals out to like 8 points for the cost of like 3. Not saying I would swap points, but with having no watchers, no jewels, and all the other things I mentioned, it does not surprise me in the least that you are struggling in red tier maps.
Minor tree/item changes, tombfists lose attack speed, loreweave now 78% max instead of 80%. All in all, no big changes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires