g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
TrippyJ a écrit :
First off, loved the guide!
The build is very nice to start a league with, and feels very rewarding to upgrade. Easily one of my favourite guides, really hooked me into playing PoE again.
My Gear:

If you have any suggestions for me to upgrade to, it would be greatly appreciated.

Would upgrade bloodseeker to one of the above claws we were talking about.

You have a 6l flicker setup which is fine if that's what you want but very much not reave lol.

Would probably make the swap from belly to loreweave, think its the much better option. Abyssus is up to you, but really hurts melee chars with that extra dmg taken and yours is 47% which is huge. Would probably swap it to a pseudo 6l for reave (ofc that's if your not flicker). Could just swap it to good rare.

Thanks for the input! I'm trying to get my hands on a nice loreweave right now. That's my setup for doing maps quickly, the abyssus being more of a placeholder until then.
I use the bloodseeker only out of personal preference, I just prefer the instant leech without having to go vaal pact. For bosses or delve i swap out to these and switch into Reave:
super build
am i going crazy but i go oom so fast that i end up dying cause i cant hit anything, is there a way to mitigate this? am i missing something?
Are claws better than swords? or would a sword version be just as viable. Also Kinda interested in what you would change if running swords instead of claws.
"
Vampiratic a écrit :
Are claws better than swords? or would a sword version be just as viable. Also Kinda interested in what you would change if running swords instead of claws.

I think it comes down to whether or not you need the leech from Imperial claws.
"
ynsae a écrit :

Being somewhat new to POE (Beastiary was my first league) I'm still trying to figure things out and I believe you still show a Lightning Golem in the DPS part. Threw me for a moment as well just FYI

Currently 47 with the build and really enjoying it. VD/Poets is the only build that has engaged me as much as this has so far.... but I don't think I'm playing it right.

I'm using BFlurry as my main still which is working great, but should I just be using BF to get a Vaal Reave charge and repeat?

Dps part is more of an "old" way of just showcasing the offensives and defensive stats. Now things like POB exist. They are very old screenshots and not updated and honestly after this league (and much editing coming to both guides) I will be removing them. Especially because not only does it throw people off when they see old screenshots with dps numbers, but with all the mechanics in POE now tooltip numbers are so far off from the reality.

As for the build, you use reave to clear all the trash, vaal reave when its up if you want to extend the 4 charge aoe to 8 charges. Bladeflurry is just your single target skill for bosses. Its HUGE damage, but sadly the aoe is pretty small so we don't use it to clear.

You can check out the video in guide and get a general idea of how to play.

"
ZZNennOZZ a écrit :
super build

Thanks, glad you like it!

"
illsaveyou a écrit :
am i going crazy but i go oom so fast that i end up dying cause i cant hit anything, is there a way to mitigate this? am i missing something?

Yes, you need mana leech, which you get from soul raker passive, which you currently do not have. Need to get that claw wheel, which if you were following the leveling trees properly, you would have :)

"
Vampiratic a écrit :

Claws are better of course. I would not change anything if I ran swords over claws because I would not choose swords over claws.
Started this build yesterday as a newb, just killed Kitava and I THINK I understand how rthe build works. It would be great to get some solid clarification on the ideal playstyle based off the OP. There really isn't one in all 38 pages and I noticed that the people still leveling the Acts (or sub 60) read this as "Reave/Vaal" is the mouse2 skill.

For leveling, put Reave in to get it leveled but I could have removed it all together and BFl would melt mobs so quickly that Reave was draining mana and doing 1/4 the damage.

Great guide g00FY and very fun build but maybe a few bullets that show a yellow trash rotation and boss rotation. From just leveling I think you use BFl (unless it's a big pack) to get your Vaal Reave up and use it on the next group that won't be splatter in 0.5 of holding BFl. I'm still new so please correct me, I know I'm wrong.
Dernière édition par ynsae, le 4 janv. 2019 06:34:04
Great build, goofy! Nice job.

I dont have any problems with clearing maps till 16. Problem is with survi on Syndicate and bosses like Chimera, Minotaur. Can you look at my inventory? I know I need to replace helmet, boots and gloves.

My skill setup is reave (clear), blade flurry for ST.
Auras: Purity, Ash, Hatred.
Blood rage all the time. Im missing something?

Update 1:
I was missing a vaal pact, because of bloodseeker. Now, when I have a vaal pact there's no sense to use bloodrage, true?
Dernière édition par Inkwizycjaa, le 4 janv. 2019 09:03:58
g00fy_goober can you post your curent gear please?? and your defenses and your offenses please your old gear makes confuz alot in here.
I appreciate the response :D Currently leveling a character in betrayal to try it out, I was just a bit curious of the difference.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires