g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Thx for fast help, I managed to try a few stuff during lunchbrake. I was running with Claw MH and Prismatic Ecplipse 3g, I changed offhand to Allure(~280pdps going for 1-2c) and sheetdps went from 32k Reave to 40.5k and It felt like I clear way faster, extra life leech feels awesome also, the only thing I noticed is me having too low int, but because I killed all bandits for previous build, I could get a 30int node until I fix it. My gear is extremely budget as I had to change almost the full tree so I "wasted" pretty much 1exa.

Gonna try to swap boots for tri-res and then drop belt for a double maxhp res belt and get more lab passives (i have perma forti but I miss both taunt passives). The biggest difference overall was now being able to correctly use BF - Takes about half the time to kill tanky elites or bosses. I am missing Crit flask atm, but I have armor flask with 93% increased armor during flask effect to help me a bit to get used to the build.
Question on your keystones, Why Acrobatics?

Side note, if not using Taste of Hate, what can I use in the meanwhile? Basalt? Sulphur?
Dernière édition par neo_child, le 11 déc. 2018 09:53:10
https://pastebin.com/0WHhTf2w

just killed elder in a T12 map with a 5 Link.

note: my claws are 4ex each. everything else is meh 2/3 buffs active cuz enlighten istn lvl3 yet im using hatred and herald of ash

Dernière édition par batubreezy, le 11 déc. 2018 12:13:20
I have been loving this build the last week or so on standard <3 Wish id started playing at the start of delve now :/ shame it's been caught with the nerf bat :( might go rinse up your other build for a bit :) keep up the great work!
"
batubreezy a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/0WHhTf2w

just killed elder in a T12 map with a 5 Link.

note: my claws are 4ex each. everything else is meh 2/3 buffs active cuz enlighten istn lvl3 yet im using hatred and herald of ash

Think Purity + Hatred is better DPS wise
"
neo_child a écrit :
Question on your keystones, Why Acrobatics?

Side note, if not using Taste of Hate, what can I use in the meanwhile? Basalt? Sulphur?

Cuz best skill on passive tree? lol

Use w/e flask you want.

Hello there and thanks for taking your time to making this build. Just to start with it now ;)
"
Einar_ a écrit :
Hello there and thanks for taking your time to making this build. Just to start with it now ;)

Not a problem, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
I decided to give an evasion stacking a go this league. My initial plan was going for the steel skills. But they are really meh.

I switched to Double Strike but BF/Reave would work aswell.
What turned out really nice was the decision of evasion stacking and going fully physical. I bought two Dreamfeather swords and they match a 340 dps foil without crit but with 1.88 aps.

Plan is to meta craft two foils this league with 100% physical/20% impale. If the Imaple mod is global that will bring me to 80% impale chance with Dread Banner.

Nice thing about physical stacking and no dps curse is that your dps is the same for normal mobs, bosses and shaper.

My build for 90 if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/KxDx0R3t
Hey,
After alot of abuse from another ARPG and since i don't have a phone(hehe) i finally decided to switch to PoE about ~5days ago.

And from a newbie perspective your guide was well written and understandable.

But there are some questions...

1) Is the Build still top tier, even though Dual Wielding and Stat Sticking got nerfed?
I had alot of trouble to get through the campaign, especially the later acts.
- Maybe this was due to my incompetence, but i'll ask just in case...sorry.

2) Tombfists with 2 Slots are damn expensive, i have no way to get 1exa not to speak of the required 4 to trade one, is a decently rolled rare enough, or are there any alternatives which aren't so expensive?

3)Same goes for the Loreweaver, just get a rare 6L? Since rings are 2.5C each right now and i can't afford that....

4) As i understand it in previous patches you used the off-hand slot for stat sticking but since they changed it, would(until a 350pdps claw)
2x Bloodseeker be a viable option?

I'm currently running Bloodseeker+Ornament (since those were the two suggested). And T6/7 Maps start to get a bit problematic. (I only have 16K Dps)

5) Are Immortal Call (3L) and Ancestral Warchief necessary, does Warchief boost the DPS by that much? I can't even run Purity/ash/hatred together... (Enlighten is still level 1,had enough C for it today,so i still have to level it)

And to wrap this up, i want to thank you for this guide, without it i wouldn't even have started with PoE. It really is a fun build, again thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires